ADVERTISEMENT

25th Amendment gaining traction against joey

At no point did you say just immigration. Lord specified a point and direct question. That is how disingenuous you can be. Black people are frustrated with immigration but to say they have never been angrier is inaccurate. They were "burning down" cities in 2020 based on anger. They also did after Rodney King. Remember that?
I specifically said immigration in panel 153 above. You still can't and don't read. Nothing new with you. I won't wait for the apology though. Ain't your style.

I specifically said immigration in panel 153 above. You still can't and don't read. Nothing new with you. I won't wait for the apology though. Ain't your style.
I replied to #145 with #150 your post calling out black anger with no mention of immigration, Lord then mentioned immigration in #152, you called me clueless in #153. So you didn't mention immigration until AFTER Lord like I said in #155.

SO....using your OWN words....You still can't and don't read.

I replied to #145 with #150 your post calling out black anger with no mention of immigration, Lord then mentioned immigration in #152, you called me clueless in #153. So you didn't mention immigration until AFTER Lord like I said in #155.

SO....using your OWN words....You still can't and don't read.
When I said I had never seen blacks this angry, I was referring to immigration only. I have seen black anger more than this in years before you were born. I am well aware of 2020 and 1992 and WATCHED the Watts riots of 1965. What pisses you off is having a white man dare have any thoughts or ideas about the black community because you don't think it's culturally appropriate and since you're black, that's your territory. Maybe you can learn something from Lord.

When I said I had never seen blacks this angry, I was referring to immigration only. I have seen black anger more than this in years before you were born. I am well aware of 2020 and 1992 and WATCHED the Watts riots of 1965. What pisses you off is having a white man dare have any thoughts or ideas about the black community because you don't think it's culturally appropriate and since you're black, that's your territory. Maybe you can learn something from Lord.
You said immigration afterwards. That's factual. I actually welcome people discussing race. It only helps. I have no issues with your opinions Orange. Keep it going.

You said immigration afterwards. That's factual. I actually welcome people discussing race. It only helps. I have no issues with your opinions Orange. Keep it going.
Ok. Can I ask you a question that you may find interesting and would use your knowledge of the black community.

At least we're not sick enough to have no problem with illegals murdering 22 year old American citizens like you.
I don’t like seeing people get murdered if that’s what you’re saying. Who murders them is not really that important. Although I am a proponent of a wall as I have said many many times, one of the few tangible things you guys can understand is a wall, we do t have the biiiig beautiful wall do we???

I don’t like seeing people get murdered if that’s what you’re saying. Who murders them is not really that important. Although I am a proponent of a wall as I have said many many times, one of the few tangible things you guys can understand is a wall, we do t have the biiiig beautiful wall do we???
The razor wire that Texas put up ain't pretty but it's working to make the illegals go through California now so I guess it's pretty enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I fully expect joey to trip and fall and do real damage to what little brain activity he has left and never come back from it

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
The razor wire that Texas put up ain't pretty but it's working to make the illegals go through California now so I guess it's pretty enough.
Huh? That’s not a big beautiful wall that Trump promised on day one of his presidency. How did he spend his political capital?? A populist tax cut, ie stimi. Talk about a leader! This should have been solved that’s the only reason he sealed by Hillary, the wall. We got no wall.

the sumbitch cannot even quote what Abe Lincoln said when it is on a cue card for him to read from

Last edited:
For this, I'm making you a Republican strategist this time. (Now, no sneaky reverses as I know you like football). Just joking.
Because the black community is not a monolith and there are all sorts of black people with various degrees of income, education, life histories, etc., I am not going to have you answer trying to cover the entire black population.
I want you to focus on the black population living in major democratic inner cities like NYC, Phily, Chicago, L.A.

What advice what you give to the Republican national committee to have them try to cultivate and achieve a higher percentage of the black vote and sustain it over several elections in those areas? ( For this exercise, lets take Trump out of it because he stirs up high emotion on both ends and say its now post Trump)
What kind of Republican message would resonate to a degree to blacks living in those inner cities? What issues would you recommend Republicans focus on. Are there issues that you think the Dems could do better on that Republicans could take advanage of?
Conversely, what are the Republican issues that are losers and turnoffs for that group? What do you think the Republicans need to do a 180 on?

I may have put you in a conflict of interest as you may not want your advice to Republicans to be too successful. Ha!

Have at it.

For this, I'm making you a Republican strategist this time. (Now, no sneaky reverses as I know you like football). Just joking.
Because the black community is not a monolith and there are all sorts of black people with various degrees of income, education, life histories, etc., I am not going to have you answer trying to cover the entire black population.
I want you to focus on the black population living in major democratic inner cities like NYC, Phily, Chicago, L.A.

What advice what you give to the Republican national committee to have them try to cultivate and achieve a higher percentage of the black vote and sustain it over several elections in those areas? ( For this exercise, lets take Trump out of it because he stirs up high emotion on both ends and say its now post Trump)
What kind of Republican message would resonate to a degree to blacks living in those inner cities? What issues would you recommend Republicans focus on. Are there issues that you think the Dems could do better on that Republicans could take advanage of?
Conversely, what are the Republican issues that are losers and turnoffs for that group? What do you think the Republicans need to do a 180 on?

I may have put you in a conflict of interest as you may not want your advice to Republicans to be too successful. Ha!

Have at it.
This is a really good question and game, actually one of the best Ive seen on here.

Police reform would be a big winner. Child care would another and older black people really want voting rights protection. Lastly would be rent control. Obviously there are other things that I would like to see from either party but those would be the things I hear about a lot. Police reform would be #1.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
This is a really good question and game, actually one of the best Ive seen on here.

Police reform would be a big winner. Child care would another and older black people really want voting rights protection. Lastly would be rent control. Obviously there are other things that I would like to see from either party but those would be the things I hear about a lot. Police reform would be #1.
Thanks for the kind word. I think at another time we can discuss in some depth any particular topic and since you made police reform #1, we could start with that one.

Reactions: kalimgoodman

Hmmm, I am not so sure this is what blacks living there want. Police reform? What does that mean? The law abiding citizens want more police not less. Why do elderly blacks want voter rights protections? Protected from what exactly? I have never voted but Jesus how hard can it be when millions of idiots do it every year.

How would you go about reforming the police

Thanks for the kind word. I think at another time we can discuss in some depth any particular topic and since you made police reform #1, we could start with that one.

Hmmm, I am not so sure this is what blacks living there want. Police reform? What does that mean? The law abiding citizens want more police not less. Why do elderly blacks want voter rights protections? Protected from what exactly? I have never voted but Jesus how hard can it be when millions of idiots do it every year.
Considering the areas he mentioned, the inner cities. Police reform is mentioned often. It's not about being law abiding or not. It's about how the Police, police those areas and not I am not saying less police. Everyone will have their way to attack that problem. Just doing something will help.

The SCOTUS has been scaling back parts of the 1964 voting rights act lately. Older black people wants some of those articles returned, like the pre-qualification.

I appreciate the kind words. I grew up in NYC and at age seven watched Roots at my school with two friends, one who was related to Spike Lee and the other Lashawna Thompson. I can still see the tears from Lashawna's face. There was no social marxism in the classroom, no indoctrination, just the raw terror and anger. That was over 40 years ago.

With free speech comes a requirement to listen and learn.

If we can come together, try and find the good in each of us, celebrate what makes us different but also stand strong and proud on what makes us, as Americans, people, and, I will say, it, better we can regain what is great about this country.

A perfect example is the interview between Shannon Sharpe and Johnny M. Two REALLY different guys, two races, but they had as good of an exchange as I have seen in my life. Just talking about the game, what has changed, decisions made, feeling of hurt and loss.

Have a good night all.

p.s. Kalim - on the other part, to your question, which was fair, I did not read the actual opinion from Special Counsel, but I saw a recap from the Hill, which has a progressive and a libertarian on it. They were clear that it implicated Joe Biden's profound lack of mental capacity - and as such, why the White House and the MSM was so geared to attack and suppress. Are you seeing what the White House is now doing now to Charlemagne the God? The dynamics are very related. Biden, if he really cared about the country, or at a minimum his party, would step down. I actually think that he will and we will either Michelle or Newsome get appointed at the DNC in Chicago this summer.
Word.

I appreciate the kind words. I grew up in NYC and at age seven watched Roots at my school with two friends, one who was related to Spike Lee and the other Lashawna Thompson. I can still see the tears from Lashawna's face. There was no social marxism in the classroom, no indoctrination, just the raw terror and anger. That was over 40 years ago.

With free speech comes a requirement to listen and learn.

If we can come together, try and find the good in each of us, celebrate what makes us different but also stand strong and proud on what makes us, as Americans, people, and, I will say, it, better we can regain what is great about this country.

A perfect example is the interview between Shannon Sharpe and Johnny M. Two REALLY different guys, two races, but they had as good of an exchange as I have seen in my life. Just talking about the game, what has changed, decisions made, feeling of hurt and loss.

Have a good night all.

p.s. Kalim - on the other part, to your question, which was fair, I did not read the actual opinion from Special Counsel, but I saw a recap from the Hill, which has a progressive and a libertarian on it. They were clear that it implicated Joe Biden's profound lack of mental capacity - and as such, why the White House and the MSM was so geared to attack and suppress. Are you seeing what the White House is now doing now to Charlemagne the God? The dynamics are very related. Biden, if he really cared about the country, or at a minimum his party, would step down. I actually think that he will and we will either Michelle or Newsome get appointed at the DNC in Chicago this summer.
Just curious which borough of NYC did you grow up in. I ask because I grew up an hour north in Newburgh.

Dumb, man you simply have zero snap!! Its hard to believe somebody could be so damn flavorless .
You on the other hand, have the flavor of mountain oysters. That breath! Please kindly turn your head in the opposite direction. Most of us don't like the smell of of wafting balls in our face like you do. Big Joe's shriveling sack and your unwavering affection for it is quite disturbing! :oops:

He also said that he can't prove his case behind a reasonable doubt. Having documents and taking documents are not the same and if you actually read it, you will see Hur speak to that. So until you actually read, I will ignore you this topic. It's a waste of our time.
Damn it. You really do just count pills, don't you? :oops:

The tides have turned. Do we now have black\brown privilege in America? The evidence suggest just that. DEI, and this sort of thing happening regularly.

Last edited:
Huh? That’s not a big beautiful wall that Trump promised on day one of his presidency. How did he spend his political capital?? A populist tax cut, ie stimi. Talk about a leader! This should have been solved that’s the only reason he sealed by Hillary, the wall. We got no wall.
Because Congress blocked the completion of it.

The House has the purse strings, and wouldn't allocate the last $5B.

We've been over this, I've shown you the facts.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Considering the areas he mentioned, the inner cities. Police reform is mentioned often. It's not about being law abiding or not. It's about how the Police, police those areas and not I am not saying less police. Everyone will have their way to attack that problem. Just doing something will help.

The SCOTUS has been scaling back parts of the 1964 voting rights act lately. Older black people wants some of those articles returned, like the pre-qualification.
Who Mentions it? The law abiding citizens or the rabble rousers?? I don’t think people are different just because of skin color or place they live, we all want safety and order. This excludes the criminals of course..

Any evidence to show that DEI impacted her getting that position?

Has zero to do with what I am talking about. No need to conflate the two. They are two separate examples that show we now have black/brown privilege in America.

You really do struggle with comprehension. Sorry the Public education system failed you. We should get rid of the Department of Education. Government effed it up like they do everything else.

The two examples I listed were…

DEI policies
And this judge letting on obvious criminal have privileges not afforded to Jan 6 tourists of the capital.

Has zero to do with what I am talking about. No need to conflate the two. They are two separate examples that show we now have black/brown privilege in America.

You really do struggle with comprehension. Sorry the Public education system failed you. We should get rid of the Department of Education. Government effed it up like they do everything else.

The two examples I listed were…

DEI policies
And this judge letting on obvious criminal have privileges not afforded to Jan 6 tourists of the capital.
What does any of this have to do with DEI? You are conflating things. Can you reply without attacks?

And there are plenty of white folks that got released with serious crimes pending trial. This is a perfect example of you living in a bubble. Both of those guys are right wing clowns and stroke fears to white men like you. Go and follow Roland Martin, Jemelle Hill or Marc Lamont Hill and you'll see the same race privilege from the black side.

Reactions: Mdfgator
What does any of this have to do with DEI? You are conflating things. Can you reply without attacks?

And there are plenty of white folks that got released with serious crimes pending trial. This is a perfect example of you living in a bubble. Both of those guys are right wing clowns and stroke fears to white men like you. Go and follow Roland Martin, Jemelle Hill or Marc Lamont Hill and you'll see the same race privilege from the black side.
That's not privilege. That's racial supremacism. Putting your race above the rights of a victim of a different race is in fact a form of racism.

Privilege is passive, racism is active.

That's not how privilege works.

What your describing is in fact supremacism. It's not just for white people anymore.

Actually, by definition…it’s exactly how privilege works.

Here is the definition.

a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.

If you are giving someone an advantage based on race…that’s privilege.

That's not privilege. That's racial supremacism. Putting your race above the rights of a victim of a different race is in fact a form of racism.

Privilege is passive, racism is active.

I can somewhat get on board, but DEI is active. My contention is that privilege IS racism. Because it is.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT