ADVERTISEMENT

25th Amendment gaining traction against joey

Why would republicans support dumping Biden at this point?

They shouldn’t for political reasons. For ethical reasons maybe they should? It’s quite the conundrum, because politically, Biden is a disaster that should get beat like a drum at the polls.

But on its surface… from an operational, functional, what’s best for the country perspective, one would THINK it should be done. However, the deeper dive would say that wouldn’t matter because he isn’t running the country anyway.

So in the end, it’s best to leave him wear he is, and boat race his ass n the election.

I do not...he is the easiest candidate to beat, because his record is really just as bad as Jimmy Carters. NO WAY other than cheating that stupid POS can win.

IMO, it’s worse than carter. Carter was at least a nice guy. Biden is a lying, arrogant, loud mouthed, Marxist dictator. He was literally found guilty of violating the First amendment of the constitution. See Missouri v Biden.

On that note, and @grandhavendiddy might get a kick out of this…

I used to be a keep your mouth shut kind of person when around people I didn’t know well, and they mentioned a political stance. Especially when my view was counter to theirs. But, and as I have alluded on here, it’s time we all said enough and got off our porches when these conversations come up.

Last night, I was chatting with my “snowbird” neighbor (female) from NY, when she said…

“I could never vote for a candidate that is pro life. Internally, I was like…here’s a good moment to practice what I preach. It’s time to pushback, but do it in a manner that’s logical. So I simply asked, your priority number 1 in a candidate is abortion rights, and if a candidate doesn’t support that they are not an option? She confirmed. So I asked, do you believe in our constitution? She answered yes, so I asked, do you believe our founders prioritized our rights? She said yes…

Ok, so do you believe that if our 1st amendment didn’t exist, women would have gained that right to CHOOSE? She paused, thought about it, and said no. I asked her then, have you heard of Missouri v Biden? She hadn’t. When I explained it to her, it’s like she had an aha moment. Now. I have no clue how this woman will vote moving forward, but the conversation was had.

FWIW, she had also never heard the perspective that the right to CHOOSE was actually a SECOND choice after a woman didn’t like the results from her first choice. And that second choice was actually not a choice for HER BODY, but rather a CHOICE to take the life of something with different DNA. If it’s not your DNA, it’s not your choice to make.

Anyhow, it was a good conversation. ONe she initiated with saying…”evangelicals are the most dangerous people in the country”

Lastly, she is a democrat. Her and her hubby. They likely will never vote for an R, but at the very least, it will make them think about their own narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
IMO, it’s worse than carter. Carter was at least a nice guy. Biden is a lying, arrogant, loud mouthed, Marxist dictator. He was literally found guilty of violating the First amendment of the constitution. See Missouri v Biden.

On that note, and @grandhavendiddy might get a kick out of this…

I used to be a keep your mouth shut kind of person when around people I didn’t know well, and they mentioned a political stance. Especially when my view was counter to theirs. But, and as I have alluded on here, it’s time we all said enough and got off our porches when these conversations come up.

Last night, I was chatting with my “snowbird” neighbor (female) from NY, when she said…

“I could never vote for a candidate that is pro life. Internally, I was like…here’s a good moment to practice what I preach. It’s time to pushback, but do it in a manner that’s logical. So I simply asked, your priority number 1 in a candidate is abortion rights, and if a candidate doesn’t support that they are not an option? She confirmed. So I asked, do you believe in our constitution? She answered yes, so I asked, do you believe our founders prioritized our rights? She said yes…

Ok, so do you believe that if our 1st amendment didn’t exist, women would have gained that right to CHOOSE? She paused, thought about it, and said no. I asked her then, have you heard of Missouri v Biden? She hadn’t. When I explained it to her, it’s like she had an aha moment. Now. I have no clue how this woman will vote moving forward, but the conversation was had.

FWIW, she had also never heard the perspective that the right to CHOOSE was actually a SECOND choice after a woman didn’t like the results from her first choice. And that second choice was actually not a choice for HER BODY, but rather a CHOICE to take the life of something with different DNA. If it’s not your DNA, it’s not your choice to make.

Anyhow, it was a good conversation. ONe she initiated with saying…”evangelicals are the most dangerous people in the country”

Lastly, she is a democrat. Her and her hubby. They likely will never vote for an R, but at the very least, it will make them think about their own narrative.
Yeah. I wasnt alive for Carter, but my dad always said that Jimmy was a good Christian man who had bad political ideas and no leadership skills. It feels like Biden hates people like me, and Carter just disagreed.

Yeah. I wasnt alive for Carter, but my dad always said that Jimmy was a good Christian man who had bad political ideas and no leadership skills. It feels like Biden hates people like me, and Carter just disagreed.
Well I don't think Carter made millions laundering influence with a crack addicted kid, nor took inappropriate showers with his daughter.

Joe Biden is not a good person.

Jimmy Carter's policies were HORRIBLE. I do not give him a pass because he was supposedly "nice" . Nice guys finish last in big time jobs like POTUS.

Yes, I'm fully aware.

The 25th might actually be an easier path, but there's plenty to impeach him on as well.
Jesus you liberals are all the same, not a conservative bone in your body. Not a one. Cheating little rats all of you.

That is not what he said.

Wait. @fatman76

Did I misstate what you said, or is @kalimgoodman having a very difficult time with comprehension again?

Very odd considering Fatman liked my post. Here is his quote from earlier…

“ That's what Hur said - you have two choices:
1) Biden is mentally competent and criminally stole amd retained documents as a Senator and VP.
2) Biden is a feeble old man and too far gone to understand the implications of his actions.

It's quite the corner he's painted into.”

💊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wait. @fatman76

Did I misstate what you said, or is @kalimgoodman having a very difficult time with comprehension again?

1) Biden is mentally competent and criminally stole amd retained documents as a Senator and VP.
2) Biden is a feeble old man and too far gone to understand the implications of his actions.

Apology accepted. I get it, my summation and his exact words were difficult for you to parse. Explains alot.

💊
Yes, that is what @fatman76 said.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Wait. @fatman76

💊
No, I was saying that was not what Hur said. Hur never said that Biden is mentally incompetent. Maybe I've should've been clearer.

I couldn't care less about what Fatman said.

Yes, it was what he said, at perhaps the mildest level, and why the White House was up in arms about it and coordinating messaging and attacks across the MSM starting with Jen Psaski.
Did you read the report? I find it extremely common that people don't read things they claim to be experts on. The report said that Biden would likely "present himself". He also spoke about how he couldn't prove anything behind a reasonable doubt.

I know you're like the only sensible Republican on this board besides Goldman. I recommend that you actually read it besides taking "summaries" from FOX or other right wing media.

Did you read the report? I find it extremely common that people don't read things they claim to be experts on. The report said that Biden would likely "present himself". He also spoke about how he couldn't prove anything behind a reasonable doubt.

I know you're like the only sensible Republican on this board besides Goldman. I recommend that you actually read it besides taking "summaries" from FOX or other right wing media.
Couldn’t prove the picture of a box of classified documents was actually real?

Are you serious?

Reactions: RussellCasse
You didn't read the report. Sit this one out.
The picture is in the report.

Why are you avoiding this fact?

Did Biden have classified documents he took as a Senator and VP?

Here is a picture of them. Is that picture real?

He's not capable of getting a fair trial because he comes across as too feeble to really have intended to keep the documents.

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," the report said. "It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him -- by then a former president well into his eighties -- of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

Was he in this state when he took them? If I robbed a bank 10 years ago then got brain damage, am I now innocent?

So here's your choice - he's either too mentally compromised to stand trial or he's a criminal. Neither Senators nor VP's can classify/declassify. Which is it?

The picture is in the report.

Why are you avoiding this fact?

Did Biden have classified documents he took as a Senator and VP?

Here is a picture of them. Is that picture real?

He's not capable of getting a fair trial because he comes across as too feeble to really have intended to keep the documents.

"We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory," the report said. "It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him -- by then a former president well into his eighties -- of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."

Was he in this state when he took them? If I robbed a bank 10 years ago then got brain damage, am I now innocent?

So here's your choice - he's either too mentally compromised to stand trial or he's a criminal. Neither Senators nor VP's can classify/declassify. Which is it?

Let’s see if Kalim has the mental capacity to grasp what is written.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT