ADVERTISEMENT

25th Amendment gaining traction against joey

One of the most interesting aspects of the case is the answer to the circumstances involved of how Biden, a then Senator, had possession of classified material only be gotten in a SCIF.
For all those having read all 388 pages of the report, can you tell us how the special prosecutor handled that aspect of it?

Reactions: RussellCasse
My old man, may he rest in power, once cautioned me about wrestling with pigs.

You end up tired and filthy, and they enjoy it.

To wit, there is neither enough beer nor deodorant on the planet to make continuing this exercise in futility worthwhile.

To quote scripture, and because I know how much you appreciate the Bible…

Don’t cast your pearls before swine. 😉

Reactions: LordofallSocks
See above. This is Hilldog server all over again.
I focus on details and facts. You are so partisan like the rest, that your ego won't allow you to see through your partisanship. I will always stand on "if you didn't complain then, then why are you complaining now". I rarely give my opinion, I just correct your opinion with facts of the situation AND it frustrates you guys. It's very funny.

Just ask fatman about that 1023 form or russell/orange about the recession 😂 . You guys say inaccurate stuff all the time and then stroke each other off because you agree with that viewpoint. Yet, I never see guys admit that you are wrong. Now that BSC & Ray are gone, I am the only one left to fight in the bubble of lies.

• Haha
I focus on details and facts. You are so partisan like the rest, that your ego won't allow you to see through your partisanship. I will always stand on "if you didn't complain then, then why are you complaining now". I rarely give my opinion, I just correct your opinion with facts of the situation AND it frustrates you guys. It's very funny.
You focus thru your lens exactly like everyone else. Further you seem to think that if you repeat the same wrong answer repeatedly after I explain the correct information every way I can think of, I'm just going to cave. It ain't like that.

Just ask fatman about that 1023 form or russell/orange about the recession 😂 . You guys say inaccurate stuff all the time and then stroke each other off because you agree with that viewpoint. Yet, I never see guys admit that you are wrong. Now that BSC & Ray are gone, I am the only one left to fight in the bubble of lies.
That's your problem. Nobody is fighting here but you.

You refuse to see any possibility of wrong doing based on partisanship.

Dens circle the wagons, Pubs eat their own.

I lost my mind when Bush passed the patriot act and when Trump pulled the same phone and pen bs Obama was famous for.

The fact is you accept explanation for things when it fits your narrative.

Case in point, like in this case, the FBI concluded Hillary Clinton had broken the law multiple times and then punted on prosecution under the extremely dubious and not supported by any law or precedent, that intent matters.

There is nothing concerning good intentions where matters of national security in law. In this case and that one, the investigation concluded the law was broken. That's blatantly obvious to people on both sides of the aisle because the law is not partisan.

You're basically confirming the two tier justice system and weaponization of both the justice system and law enforcement.

Last edited:
You focus thru your lens exactly like everyone else. Further you seem to think that if you repeat the same wrong answer repeatedly after I explain the correct information every way I can think of, I'm just going to cave. It ain't like that.

I lost my mind when Bush passed the patriot act and when Trump pulled the same phone and pen bs Obama was famous for.

Case in point, like in this case, the FBI concluded Hillary Clinton had broken the law multiple times and then punted on prosecution under the extremely dubious and not supported by any law or precedent, that intent matters.

There is nothing concerning good intentions where matters of national security in law. In this case and that one, the investigation concluded the law was broken. That's blatantly obvious to people on both sides of the aisle because the law is not partisan.

You're basically confirming the two tier justice system and weaponization of both the justice system and law enforcement.
I no longer have direct communication or direct engagement with KalimGoodman as of last fall because it was just a waste of time, the same kind of stuff in this thread.
Last year we were arguing about the evidence against Joe Biden and family on the money coming in from foreign governments. I brought up the bank records showing money going into various family members' accounts and his response was that the bank records was speculation. How do you have an honest discussion if that's all you're going to get? You don't and you won't. That's how he argues.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

The FBI told Comer and Comer told the rest of us that the source was a long time reliable source, and that they had phone calls and texts corroborating his story.

BTW - that informant got arrested again today.

There may be more to this story.

But I’m not sure how you can pin it on me when the FBI apparently got played. But you are anyway.

I no longer have direct communication or direct engagement with KalimGoodman as of last fall because it was just a waste of time, the same kind of stuff in this thread.
Last year we were arguing about the evidence against Joe Biden and family on the money coming in from foreign governments. I brought up the bank records showing money going into various family members' accounts and his response was that the bank records was speculation. How do you have an honest discussion if that's all you're going to get? You don't and you won't. That's how he argues.
I'm hard headed. I also believe if he allows himself to look past who is saying it, he might find that's the problem, not what they're saying.

Ray came here uninterested in the truth he just wanted to validate whatever weird hangups he had by daily battling THE MAN.

BSC was perfectly capable of being reasonable depending on who he was speaking with.

I haven't figured out which path our man K is on yet, and as such am unwilling to write him off as I have others.

Plus the random hip-hop lyrics amuse me.

I'm hard headed. I also believe if he allows himself to look past who is saying it, he might find that's the problem, not what they're saying.

Ray came here uninterested in the truth he just wanted to validate whatever weird hangups he had by daily battling THE MAN.

BSC was perfectly capable of being reasonable depending on who he was speaking with.

I haven't figured out which path our man K is on yet, and as such am unwilling to write him off as I have others.

When they are shown that their narratives are demonstrably false and yet continue to peddle their BS they end up on ignore. They are either obtuse ignorant f00ls or mendacious trolls.

I don't expect you to "cave". Grown men hardly will do that. I am just pointing out that just because your cult boys on here agree with you, it doesn't mean that you are correct. Hence the recession and the 1023 form "debates", I can name more. It is not a "lens." I am not sure if you are a lawyer or not but charging someone has always been at the discretion of the prosecutor. It isn't and never has been as simple as did he/she do it or not. I believe that you know that but partisan reasons and acceptance by this board is why you won't say it IMO.

It's also inaccurate that I don't see wrong. I never said Biden was right or shouldn't be charged. You can't find a post of me saying that. All I ever pointed out is what the report said or didn't say and for some odd reason, it's bothers some of you. It's like you guys want to have a conversation based of lies/opinions or spin. Maybe I read the room wrong. 🤔

No minority or poor person will ever disagree with the two tier justice system. It's just funny that now certain people agree.

The FBI told Comer and Comer told the rest of us that the source was a long time reliable source, and that they had phone calls and texts corroborating his story.

BTW - that informant got arrested again today.

There may be more to this story.

But I’m not sure how you can pin it on me when the FBI apparently got played. But you are anyway.
The FBI said that he was credible on previous information BUT on that information the FBI said that it was unverified. You are lying your ass off about the the FBI corroborating his story because they put in writing that they didn't. The FBI even fought with the house to not show them the 1023, but the house threatened Wray, so he complied.

The FBI even sent a letter to house expressing that it was unverified BUT Comer and Rs didn't care, they wanted it out there for obvious reasons.

Grassley even said that he's not interested in whether it's true or not.

You were wrong and made a fool of yourself. Just admit that you got played. There is even a post of me telling you that Comer was setting you up to get played. I seriously tried to warned you and it's documented.

You seriously thought Hunter and Joe Biden could hide 5 million dollars that would years for the CIA/FBI to find? Those 2? 😂😂😂

You do see that orange is always commenting about me? He clearly reads my post and keep up with me indirectly. Weird guy.

I bet you don't call him out on that. Cult life.

I don't expect you to "cave". Grown men hardly will do that. I am just pointing out that just because your cult boys on here agree with you, it doesn't mean that you are correct. Hence the recession and the 1023 form "debates", I can name more. It is not a "lens." I am not sure if you are a lawyer or not but charging someone has always been at the discretion of the prosecutor. It isn't and never has been as simple as did he/she do it or not. I believe that you know that but partisan reasons and acceptance by this board is why you won't say it IMO.
You're still quibbling. This is not shoplifting, it's national security. You are expected as an officer of the court to prosecute violations of the law. not pad your win total.

It's also inaccurate that I don't see wrong. I never said Biden was right or shouldn't be charged. You can't find a post of me saying that. All I ever pointed out is what the report said or didn't say and for some odd reason, it's bothers some of you. It's like you guys want to have a conversation based of lies/opinions or spin. Maybe I read the room wrong. 🤔
I have literally explained to you that civil court can't declare you anything but liable for damages and you insist on sliding right by that.

Further, the report you told us to read repeatedly states that he broke the law and national security protocol. This would be the equivalent of being caught murdering Andy Dick red handed but because nobody likes him because he's a douchebag the prosecution declines to press charges.

THE PURPOSE OF A TRIAL IS TO ESTABLISH.

When you decline to prosecute you are in fact in violation of your oath as an officer of the court if you can prove that the law was broken with the burden of proof.

The cases against Trump are falling apart daily, why don't I hear a peep from you about malicious prosecution?

Me and Bama have been talking about this presidential can of worms since this started.

No minority or poor person will ever disagree with the two tier justice system. It's just funny that now certain people agree.
They don't get it because they never experienced it til now. Surely you grasp that.

You do see that orange is always commenting about me? He clearly reads my post and keep up with me indirectly. Weird guy.

I bet you don't call him out on that. Cult life.
He's thinks you're grinding the racism axe and he's speaking to me. I don't think you're a racist, I think you're a Dem. It's a little weird but so are most of us.

The FBI said that he was credible on previous information BUT on that information the FBI said that it was unverified. You are lying your ass off about the the FBI corroborating his story because they put in writing that they didn't. The FBI even fought with the house to not show them the 1023, but the house threatened Wray, so he complied.

The FBI even sent a letter to house expressing that it was unverified BUT Comer and Rs didn't care, they wanted it out there for obvious reasons.

You were wrong and made a fool of yourself. Just admit that you got played. There is even a post of me telling you that Comer was setting you up to get played. I seriously tried to warned you and it's documented.

You seriously thought Hunter and Joe Biden could hide 5 million dollars that would years for the CIA/FBI to find? Those 2? 😂😂😂
You can't find something you aren't looking for and have no interest in finding.

However, valuable lesson in vetting info. This is why I automatically disbelieve anything on twitter and that daily whatever site, they've jumped the shark once too often.

You're still quibbling. This is not shoplifting, it's national security. You are expected as an officer of the court to prosecute violations of the law. not pad your win total.

I have literally explained to you that civil court can't declare you anything but liable for damages and you insist on sliding right by that.

Further, the report you told us to read repeatedly states that he broke the law and national security protocol. This would be the equivalent of being caught murdering Andy Dick red handed but because nobody likes him because he's a douchebag the prosecution declines to press charges.

THE PURPOSE OF A TRIAL IS TO ESTABLISH.

When you decline to prosecute you are in fact in violation of your oath as an officer of the court if you can prove that the law was broken with the burden of proof.

The cases against Trump are falling apart daily, why don't I hear a peep from you about malicious prosecution?

Me and Bama have been talking about this presidential can of worms since this started.

They don't get it because they never experienced it til now. Surely you grasp that.
We disagree about how charges are brought against someone. I'm looking holistic and you're looking at this case. I can name murder charges that wasnt brought against people because prosecutors didn't feel that they could convict but I digress because you'll never change see the light.

Trump cases isn't failing apart. You're in that bubble again. He lost every civil case in NY. The hush money case is set for trail. The case in DC just ruled that he doesn't have immunity, the document case is ongoing with no update until today because Trump filled motions and the GA case is still going on. What are you talking about?

I never said the civil case called him anything. I posted what the Judge said. Hate it or love it, a judge called Trump a rapist.

He's thinks you're grinding the racism axe and he's speaking to me. I don't think you're a racist, I think you're a Dem. It's a little weird but so are most of us.
I'm sure if you know the history but I once pointed out or asked the question to him (dont fully remember). Why was every post he posted at that time criticizing black people. That made him call me racist for asking the question. His form of deflection.

Don't let him lie to you. As I tell everyone here. It's documented. Just search the history and you will see. He got mad and stopped "replying" to me because I called him out on his style.

We disagree about how charges are brought against someone. I'm looking holistic and you're looking at this case. I can name murder charges that wasnt brought against people because prosecutors didn't feel that they could convict but I digress because you'll never change see the light.

Trump cases isn't failing apart. You're in that bubble again. He lost every civil case in NY. The hush money case is set for trail. The case in DC just ruled that he doesn't have immunity, the document case is ongoing with no update until today because Trump filled motions and the GA case is still going on. What are you talking about?

I never said the civil case called him anything. I posted what the Judge said. Hate it or love it, a judge called Trump a rapist.
Civil cases aren't keeping him off the ballet. At worst he's going to be slightly poorer.

Both the New York and Georgia cases are clearly falling apart.

The documents case is definitely one law for me one law for thee.

After all he didn't give them to a reporter and he was authorized to have them and they got them back so what's the harm right?

I'm sure if you know the history but I once pointed out or asked the question to him (dont fully remember). Why was every post he posted at that time criticizing black people. That made him call me racist for asking the question. His form of deflection.

Don't let him lie to you. As I tell everyone here. It's documented. Just search the history and you will see. He got mad and stopped "replying" to me because I called him out on his style.
I don't feel like white people don't get a seat at the table when we're discussing racism.

You and I both know it's been dangerous to be of color in this country for years.

The success of the black lives matter movement is hinged largely on awareness by white people. They aren't telling us anything we didn't know.

I have a pretty high bar for what I consider racism though, sometimes if you've never been in someone's shoes, they seem whiney and lazy because of your favorite subject, optics.

I don't feel like white people don't get a seat at the table when we're discussing racism.

You and I both know it's been dangerous to be of color in this country for years.

The success of the black lives matter movement is hinged largely on awareness by white people. They aren't telling us anything we didn't know.

I have a pretty high bar for what I consider racism though, sometimes if you've never been in someone's shoes, they seem whiney and lazy because of your favorite subject, optics.
I feel like white people should have a seat at the table. I just have my frustration with people that only understands or try to understand one side. If you only understand or willing to listen to the conservative black person on race and not the liberal black person then you are apart of the problem and vice versa. @grandhavendiddy is literally the only conservative on here that listens and try to understand all black people viewpoints/experience. I am not sure where you stand but it seems promising, so far.

I don't do the BLM stuff. Its a scam. Always have and always will be.

Civil cases aren't keeping him off the ballet. At worst he's going to be slightly poorer.

Both the New York and Georgia cases are clearly falling apart.

The documents case is definitely one law for me one law for thee.

After all he didn't give them to a reporter and he was authorized to have them and they got them back so what's the harm right?
I don't see any case falling apart. Georgia case has nothing to do with the facts of the case. It is just about Fani credibility not the case. I definitely don't know what you're talking about in NY. The trial is set for March.

The document case is about Trumps refusal to return the documents, something Biden didn't do. It's in the Hur report, he said that Trump wasn't charged for having them. He was charged for his actions. That is why I expressed you guys read it. From the report.

"It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material
distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence
involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump,
proven, would clearly establish not only Mr. Trump's willfulness"

Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified
documents avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite According
to the • not refused to return documents for months, but he
also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to about
95 ,i In contrast, Mr. Biden alerted authorities, turned in classified documents to the
National Archives and the Department of Justice in 2022 and 2023, consented to the
search of multiple locations including his homes, permitted the seizure and review of
handwritten notebooks he believed to be his personal property, and in numerous
other ways cooperated with the investigation"

Lordy, I heard the same charges from KalimGoodman last year about how so many of my posts were criticzing black people. I challenged my accuser to provide the examples to me and to this board if you're going to charge somebody with such serious charges. All of my writings are out there. He didn't provide one damn example and just repeats the lie.
Don't you think he should provide proof?

And I can tell you one thing I have been critical of blacks of for lots of years and that is 90% or more voting allegiance to the democrat party with so little in return, and guess what, many black people in Chicago are questioning that right now. But I guess I'm not allowed to make that criticism.

Until KalimGoodman comes up with proof, his charges continue to be lies. It's his job to prove his case, not mine. Show us the evidence KalimGoodman.

I feel like white people should have a seat at the table. I just have my frustration with people that only understands or try to understand one side. If you only understand or willing to listen to the conservative black person on race and not the liberal black person then you are apart of the problem and vice versa. @grandhavendiddy is literally the only conservative on here that listens and try to understand all black people viewpoints/experience. I am not sure where you stand but it seems promising, so far.
The thing is based on my own experiences, both liberal and conservatives are, forgive the pun, a minority.

I find most black folks have a curious dichotomy of liberal/conservative. and some, not all have a very rigid view of the boundaries of black culture, and have strong feelings about both who stray in and out of those lines.

Based on that sometimes these views seem contradictory or diametrically opposed. But they make sense if you look into it with a wider angle.

I don't get the feeling tat the black community is monolithic, more that they agree on more as a whole than they disagree.

I don't do the BLM stuff. Its a scam. Always have and always will be.
Lower case. Not the Marxist scam organization. black lives matter, the concept, is common sense. of course they do, and clouding the issue with black on black violence or all people matter IMHO stems from ignorance, not racism. And the race hustlers on both sides know that and racebait anyways.

I don't see any case falling apart. Georgia case has nothing to do with the facts of the case. It is just about Fani credibility not the case. I definitely don't know what you're talking about in NY. The trial is set for March.

The document case is about Trumps refusal to return the documents, something Biden didn't do. It's in the Hur report, he said that Trump wasn't charged for having them. He was charged for his actions. That is why I expressed you guys read it. From the report.

"It is not our role to assess the criminal charges pending against Mr. Trump, but several material
distinctions between Mr. Trump's case and Mr. Biden's are clear. Unlike the evidence
involving Mr. Biden, the allegations set forth in the indictment of Mr. Trump,
proven, would clearly establish not only Mr. Trump's willfulness"

Most notably, after being given multiple chances to return classified
documents avoid prosecution, Mr. Trump allegedly did the opposite According
to the • not refused to return documents for months, but he
also obstructed justice by enlisting others to destroy evidence and then to about
95 ,i In contrast, Mr. Biden alerted authorities, turned in classified documents to the
National Archives and the Department of Justice in 2022 and 2023, consented to the
search of multiple locations including his homes, permitted the seizure and review of
handwritten notebooks he believed to be his personal property, and in numerous
other ways cooperated with the investigation"
This is the last time I'm going to say this. classified document handling is black and white. intent does not enter into it.

This is why neither of them should have been charged with anything, secret service and NDIA should have recovered the documents themselves.

incidentally not a single intelligence agency had a problem with any of this. archives started this.

Reactions: fatman76

The FBI claimed the informant was a trusted source. But the House committee claimed they had corroborating evidence.

And you keep changing your story about who didn’t care if it’s true or not.

I didn’t get played, the FBI did.

And this specific bribery scheme is only one of many. Even if this one isn’t true it doesn’t erase the others. Didn’t you see Bobulinski testify? Did you hear the tapes where Biden bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor with US aide? There’s so much more than this one story.

And this story probably has more to it. So stay tuned. Something is going on, or the FBI is the most incompetent 3 letter agency in the history of the world.

This is the last time I'm going to say this. classified document handling is black and white. intent does not enter into it.

This is why neither of them should have been charged with anything, secret service and NDIA should have recovered the documents themselves.

incidentally not a single intelligence agency had a problem with any of this. archives started this.
Either way. I don't see any case "falling apart".

The thing is based on my own experiences, both liberal and conservatives are, forgive the pun, a minority.

I find most black folks have a curious dichotomy of liberal/conservative. and some, not all have a very rigid view of the boundaries of black culture, and have strong feelings about both who stray in and out of those lines.

Based on that sometimes these views seem contradictory or diametrically opposed. But they make sense if you look into it with a wider angle.

I don't get the feeling tat the black community is monolithic, more that they agree on more as a whole than they disagree.

Lower case. Not the Marxist scam organization. black lives matter, the concept, is common sense. of course they do, and clouding the issue with black on black violence or all people matter IMHO stems from ignorance, not racism. And the race hustlers on both sides know that and racebait anyways.
I am loving your stance on race. I've always argued on here that black people are not monolithic and got bashed for that. My experience with being black and growing up around the culture is that most are pragmatic.

Orange, would disagree about black on black clouding the issue. That is literally what I said about when he would make threads about "Chicago".

I don't disagree about concept of the people on the ground in regards to black lives matter. Their thoughts don't align with the organization.

I also said that both sides play the race card in different ways.

You truly align with me more on race then others. Guess that makes you a liberal like they call me 😂.

Optics. Malicious prosecution is grounds for mistrial and appeal. I don't believe that trump can get a fair trial in New York either.
You guys keep screaming "mistrial and appeal" or the SCOTUS will overturn it. Yet, it hasn't happen. A case of saying it, doesn't make it true.

Now I do believe that Colorado will get overturned.

You guys keep screaming "mistrial and appeal" or the SCOTUS will overturn it. Yet, it hasn't happen. A case of saying it, doesn't make it true.

Now I do believe that Colorado will get overturned.
A trial has to conclude for the appeals process to begin. And in the civil cases, no money in escrow, no appeal.

I am loving your stance on race. I've always argued on here that black people are not monolithic and got bashed for that. My experience with being black and growing up around the culture is that most are pragmatic.

Orange, would disagree about black on black clouding the issue. That is literally what I said about when he would make threads about "Chicago".

I don't disagree about concept of the people on the ground in regards to black lives matter. Their thoughts don't align with the organization.

I also said that both sides play the race card in different ways.

You truly align with me more on race then others. Guess that makes you a liberal like they call me 😂.
It's not a bad word. It's just that classic liberalism and progressive liberalism bear no resemblance to each other. See Bill Mahr, although I don't care for his militant atheism.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
The FBI claimed the informant was a trusted source. But the House committee claimed they had corroborating evidence.

And this specific bribery scheme is only one of many. Even if this one isn’t true it doesn’t erase the others. Didn’t you see Bobulinski testify? Did you hear the tapes where Biden bribed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor with US aide? There’s so much more than this one story.

And this story probably has more to it. So stay tuned. Something is going on, or the FBI is the most incompetent 3 letter agency in the history of the world.
Focus in the 1023. I feel like I'm talking to a baby.

Please read this SLOWLY. THE FBI said that he was trusted based on PREVIOUS information. They said and WROTE that based on that 1023 form, THAT information can't be considered credible until THEY corroborate it. So stop talking about him being credible PREVIOUSLY. It has zero relevance to THIS information.

The FBI never got played because they didn't take that information as credible, the Republicans did, for obvious reasons.

As I said before, the FD-1023 is just an intake form. It's a form use to collect information. It's not considered credible until verified.

I never changed the story about who didn't care. There are multiple Rs that said that they didn't care. It's all documented and on video.

You were made a fool. Sorry, I warned you.

Lordy, I heard the same charges from KalimGoodman last year about how so many of my posts were criticzing black people. I challenged my accuser to provide the examples to me and to this board if you're going to charge somebody with such serious charges. All of my writings are out there. He didn't provide one damn example and just repeats the lie.
Don't you think he should provide proof?

And I can tell you one thing I have been critical of blacks of for lots of years and that is 90% or more voting allegiance to the democrat party with so little in return, and guess what, many black people in Chicago are questioning that right now. But I guess I'm not allowed to make that criticism.

Until KalimGoodman comes up with proof, his charges continue to be lies. It's his job to prove his case, not mine. Show us the evidence KalimGoodman.
Well I did in 2023. Got look and see. Just view your thread on black people regularly.

Update. You have post about black people with Obama, black reparations, Trump taking the black vote, blacks and immigration, MLK and black leadership, black unemployment, blacks & Biden, see the theme? You talk about black people the ALOT. God damn and it always criticizing them. It's all documented.

Last edited:
It's not a bad word. It's just that classic liberalism and progressive liberalism bear no resemblance to each other. See Bill Mahr, although I don't care for his militant atheism.
The democrats hate Maher and the Rs love him only when he talk about Biden. They ignore his daily Trump bashing. So he must be doing something right.

The democrats hate Maher and the Rs love him only when he talk about Biden. They ignore his daily Trump bashing. So he must be doing something right.
Hes a perfect example of how far left the hard left has become. He was a flaming liberal and media darling ten years ago and now he's a sellout and a boomer.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Hes a perfect example of how far left the hard left has become. He was a flaming liberal and media darling ten years ago and now he's a sellout and a boomer.
Same with RINOs and MAGA. All parties evolve to something else. You are not incorrect. I think Obama would struggle in today's democratic party.

Dems have been wetting themselves ever since news of the 1023 broke as if the entire Biden family scheme hinged on that, many knowing that wasn't the case but saying it anyway. Your point is spot on that there is way more solid evidence beyond the 1023 as you point out plus bank records, 150 suspicious activity reports, eyewitnesses, etc. That can only be ignored if you want to ignore it and just don't want any truth.
Lordy, if you want to know what I agree with or disagree with regarding black on black clouding the issue or anything on black issues, I'll be happy to discuss anything you want. I don't need KalimGoodman putting words in my mouth and misquoting me as he has done for most of our history

Dems have been wetting themselves ever since news of the 1023 broke as if the entire Biden family scheme hinged on that, many knowing that wasn't the case but saying it anyway. Your point is spot on that there is way more solid evidence beyond the 1023 as you point out plus bank records, 150 suspicious activity reports, eyewitnesses, etc. That can only be ignored if you want to ignore it and just don't want any truth.

Lordy, if you want to know what I agree with or disagree with regarding black on black clouding the issue or anything on black issues, I'll be happy to discuss anything you want. I don't need KalimGoodman putting words in my mouth and misquoting me as he has done for most of our history
I told him that it's already documented. He can look it up I one of your 10000 black threads, smh.

I want to make sure you see this.

Update. You have post about black people with Obama, black reparations, Trump taking the black vote, blacks and immigration, MLK and black leadership, black unemployment, blacks & Biden, see the theme? You talk about black people the ALOT. God damn and it always criticizing them. It's all documented.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT