ADVERTISEMENT

25th Amendment gaining traction against joey

Lordy, if you want to know what I agree with or disagree with regarding black on black clouding the issue or anything on black issues, I'll be happy to discuss anything you want. I don't need KalimGoodman putting words in my mouth and misquoting me as he has done for most of our history
I don't fault you for pointing out what a mess Chicago is.

Chicago is actually pretty much all the proof I need that the Democrat party doesn't care about black people.

The people of south side Chicago know exactly who is doing the shooting.

Their leadership, who love power more than the people they work for, feed them the standard lines from the playbook. And to a large extent when your pastor and the mayor look like you, you believe what they tell you.

They're waking up to the fact that nobody cares about them unless it's an election year. Maybe the destruction of the black family and the black church didn't come from where they thought it did, and just because it's always been done this way doesn't mean it works.

Promises of security are not security and sometimes you have to clean your own house before asking for outside help.

Last edited:
Reactions: RussellCasse
Focus in the 1023. I feel like I'm talking to a baby.

Please read this SLOWLY. THE FBI said that he was trusted based on PREVIOUS information. They said and WROTE that based on that 1023 form, THAT information can't be considered credible until THEY corroborate it. So stop talking about him being credible PREVIOUSLY. It has zero relevance to THIS information.

The FBI never got played because they didn't take that information as credible, the Republicans did, for obvious reasons.

As I said before, the FD-1023 is just an intake form. It's a form use to collect information. It's not considered credible until verified.

I never changed the story about who didn't care. There are multiple Rs that said that they didn't care. It's all documented and on video.

You were made a fool. Sorry, I warned you.
You said Comer didn’t care if it was true and posted an article and now it’s Grassley. Your story changed.

A 1023 is a statement from a confidential informant. The FBI protects them because they need to protect the identities of informants to make sure more people come forward in the future.

For some reason they turned this one over. Why?

And I know you want this to be the whole story, but it’s not. Biden had many coals in the fire, this was just one of them.

I was never made a fool. The FBI either planted this and arrested this guy or they got played a fool.

And again - this is not over. Let’s see what happens here.

I don't fault you for pointing out what a mess Chicago is.

Chicago is actually pretty much all the proof I need that the Democrat party doesn't care about black 6.

The people of south side Chicago know exactly who is doing the shooting.

Their leadership, who live power more than the people they work for, feed them the standard lines from the playbook. And to a large extent when your pastor and the mayor look like you, you believe what they tell you.

They're waking up to the fact that nobody cares about them unless it's an election year. Maybe the destruction of the black family and the black church church didn't come from where they thought it did, and just because it's always been done this way doesn't mean it works.

Promises of security are not security and sometimes you have to clean your own house before asking for outside help.
I live in Illinois and I have never seen as much anger as I am seeing now in Chicago regarding how the migrants are being taken care of on the backs of citizens, many of those citizens from the minority community. They are angry at Biden, the Gov and the mayor. If you go to youtube and search Chicago and Migrants, you'll see a ton of videos of angry citizens at rallys, council meetings and other places fed up how the migrants are preferential treatment.
Many have said they are voting republican this year. Who knows.

If I had a magic wand to help the black community, I wish I could boost to much higher percentages the number of kids who would grow up with a strong father in the house. I wish black leaders would talk more about it. I thought Obama would have. I also wish every black family had school choice which dems don't want.

I think KalimGoodman mistook what he thought was anger toward blacks to my anger for the democrat party regarding the treatment of blacks.

Enough of my sermon. Have a good weekend.

You said Comer didn’t care if it was true and posted an article, and now it’s Grassley. Your story changed.

A 1023 is a statement from a confidential informant. The FBI protects them because they need to protect the identities of informants to make sure more people come forward in the future.

For some reason they turned this one over. Why?

And I know you want this to be the whole story, but it’s not. Biden had many coals in the fire, this was just one of them.

I was never made a fool. The FBI either planted this and arrested this guy or they got played a fool.

And again - this is not over. Let’s see what happens here.
The BOTH said it! I never changed my story, I just added more Rs saying it. Comer, Jordana and Grassley to name a few. I can say Mace and Smith as well. It is on damn video.

They turned it over because they were THREATENED by the GOP. That is also NOT what a FD-1023 form is. Damn you can't be this obtuse.

I posted an article with the GOP threatening the FBI because they didn't want to hand over the 1023 form, and I posted the FBI telling Congress what a 1023 form is. Let's see if your next post will acknowledge that you are wrong about THIS. If you can't even do that, then what's the point of talking to you about this.

FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.

I feel like white people should have a seat at the table. I just have my frustration with people that only understands or try to understand one side. If you only understand or willing to listen to the conservative black person on race and not the liberal black person then you are apart of the problem and vice versa. @grandhavendiddy is literally the only conservative on here that listens and try to understand all black people viewpoints/experience. I am not sure where you stand but it seems promising, so far.

I don't do the BLM stuff. Its a scam. Always have and always will be.
I appreciate the kind words. I grew up in NYC and at age seven watched Roots at my school with two friends, one who was related to Spike Lee and the other Lashawna Thompson. I can still see the tears from Lashawna's face. There was no social marxism in the classroom, no indoctrination, just the raw terror and anger. That was over 40 years ago.

With free speech comes a requirement to listen and learn.

If we can come together, try and find the good in each of us, celebrate what makes us different but also stand strong and proud on what makes us, as Americans, people, and, I will say, it, better we can regain what is great about this country.

A perfect example is the interview between Shannon Sharpe and Johnny M. Two REALLY different guys, two races, but they had as good of an exchange as I have seen in my life. Just talking about the game, what has changed, decisions made, feeling of hurt and loss.

Have a good night all.

p.s. Kalim - on the other part, to your question, which was fair, I did not read the actual opinion from Special Counsel, but I saw a recap from the Hill, which has a progressive and a libertarian on it. They were clear that it implicated Joe Biden's profound lack of mental capacity - and as such, why the White House and the MSM was so geared to attack and suppress. Are you seeing what the White House is now doing now to Charlemagne the God? The dynamics are very related. Biden, if he really cared about the country, or at a minimum his party, would step down. I actually think that he will and we will either Michelle or Newsome get appointed at the DNC in Chicago this summer.

Same with RINOs and MAGA. All parties evolve to something else. You are not incorrect. I think Obama would struggle in today's democratic party.
I think the Obama of 2008 would struggle or adapt and turn more progressive, which he has.

If he remained the 2008 version, he would almost be a republican given his position and actions on immigration (Pierce Morgan noted that Obama was once attacked as "deporter in chief"), gay marriage, etc.

The BOTH said it! I never changed my story, I just added more Rs saying it. Comer, Jordana and Grassley to name a few. I can say Mace and Smith as well. It is on damn video.

They turned it over because they were THREATENED by the GOP. That is also NOT what a FD-1023 form is. Damn you can't be this obtuse.

I posted an article with the GOP threatening the FBI because they didn't want to hand over the 1023 form, and I posted the FBI telling Congress what a 1023 form is. Let's see if your next post will acknowledge that you are wrong about THIS. If you can't even do that, then what's the point of talking to you about this.

FD-1023s merely document that information; they do not reflect the conclusions of investigators based on a fuller context or understanding. Recording this information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information known or developed by the FBI in our investigations.

I’m not wrong - a 1023 is an interview with a confidential source. Wray was not worried about being held in contempt - and he wasn’t worried about revealing the source.

If he was, why is the FBI the entity arresting this guy and revealing his name!?

Furthermore- why would a long time trusted informant make up information when he knew full well he’d get arrested for doing so?

Think past your nose for once.

And you're so horny over this one issue like the MSM wants you to be, so you can ignore the mountain of other evidence that Biden sold influence. You are the target audience for this nonsense.

You focus thru your lens exactly like everyone else. Further you seem to think that if you repeat the same wrong answer repeatedly after I explain the correct information every way I can think of, I'm just going to cave. It ain't like that.

That's your problem. Nobody is fighting here but you.

You refuse to see any possibility of wrong doing based on partisanship.

Dens circle the wagons, Pubs eat their own.

I lost my mind when Bush passed the patriot act and when Trump pulled the same phone and pen bs Obama was famous for.

The fact is you accept explanation for things when it fits your narrative.

Case in point, like in this case, the FBI concluded Hillary Clinton had broken the law multiple times and then punted on prosecution under the extremely dubious and not supported by any law or precedent, that intent matters.

There is nothing concerning good intentions where matters of national security in law. In this case and that one, the investigation concluded the law was broken. That's blatantly obvious to people on both sides of the aisle because the law is not partisan.

You're basically confirming the two tier justice system and weaponization of both the justice system and law enforcement.

First off, I really appreciate the proper use of Case in point.

Second, and a little off topic, but relatable… there is a great deal of irony with the folks that are upset that Putin has Navalny thrown in jail….yet turn around and are cheering for the imprisonment of Trump.

We jumped the shark long ago.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
I think the Obama of 2008 would struggle or adapt and turn more progressive, which he has.

If he remained the 2008 version, he would almost be a republican given his position and actions on immigration (Pierce Morgan noted that Obama was once attacked as "deporter in chief"), gay marriage, etc.

As has been stated many times, that’s because we have allowed things to shift dramatically to the left. And many on the right have played as big, if not bigger role, than the left.

No more capitulation, no more compromises.

I told him that it's already documented. He can look it up I one of your 10000 black threads, smh.

I want to make sure you see this.

Update. You have post about black people with Obama, black reparations, Trump taking the black vote, blacks and immigration, MLK and black leadership, black unemployment, blacks & Biden, see the theme? You talk about black people the ALOT. God damn and it always criticizing them. It's all documented.

So what. Before Biden, we were allowed free speech in this country. These are issues that EVERY American should discuss freely. Without someone trying to shut it down by either implying racism, or direct accusations.

Last edited:
I’m not wrong - a 1023 is an interview with a confidential source. Wray was not worried about being held in contempt - and he wasn’t worried about revealing the source.

If he was, why is the FBI the entity arresting this guy and revealing his name!?

Furthermore- why would a long time trusted informant make up information when he knew full well he’d get arrested for doing so?

And you're so horny over this one issue like the MSM wants you to be, so you can ignore the mountain of other evidence that Biden sold influence. You are the target audience for this nonsense.

The irony. These same folks cry over the arrests and persecution of political opponents in other countries, while cheering it on here.

The media is good at what they do.

Reactions: fatman76
I told him that it's already documented. He can look it up I one of your 10000 black threads, smh.

I want to make sure you see this.

Update. You have post about black people with Obama, black reparations, Trump taking the black vote, blacks and immigration, MLK and black leadership, black unemployment, blacks & Biden, see the theme? You talk about black people the ALOT. God damn and it always criticizing them. It's all documented.
You are not going to get away with this. It's all documented? You have documented nothing. You need to show people the date of each topic so people know the frequency and more importantly you need to show what the exact writing was to prove your point of my anger toward blacks which is BS. I have anger all right but it's at the democrat party for how they treat blacks.
You didn't offer one single shred of what I criticized in your list of topics. This is a joke.
Maybe this BLACK woman can get it through your thick scull. She says a lot of things I have said.

Last edited:
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
You are not going to get away with this. It's all documented? You have documented nothing. You need to show people the date of each topic so people know the frequency and more importantly you need to show what the exact writing was to prove your point of my anger toward blacks which is BS. I have anger all right but it's at the democrat party for how they treat blacks.
You didn't offer one single shred of what I criticized in your list of topics. This is a joke.
Maybe this BLACK woman can get it through your thick scull. She says a lot of things I have said.

Hit the search icon, under search type in black then under member look for yourself. Nobody talk or start more black related threads than you. Russell is all about praising Trump, fatman is all about Biden hating, Nails is everywhere (love his depth) and you sir, is the race guy.

I saw your comment to lord about me taking your comments as criticism, when it's not. I don't believe I am wrong but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and ask directly, do you care to discuss and try to understand all black culture/viewpoints? Or just conservative ones?

So what. Before Biden, we were allowed free speech in this country. These are issues that EVERY American should discuss freely. Without someone trying to shut it down by either implying racism, or direct accusations.
I don't even understand this.

For the 10000xs a 1023 is not from a confidential informant. Did you even read the link from the FBI website describing what a 1023 is? I also sent you the link on Wray. I'm providing evidence of facts. You're providing your opinion.

You are making up your own definitions and facts, which is not a shocker because you do that regularly.

Long term informants start to lie eventually. It's so damn common. Have you ever watch a falsely accused TV? Do you know how many informants lie eventually? I just saw one about a man on death row from Delaware that did 20 years and the informant from prison lied after being an informant previously. It's on Netflix. Watch it since you think this NEVER happens.

In my 37 years of living, I never had a conversation with a person that is so determined not to admit they got something wrong.

I'm not saying you're wrong about Hunter or how this investigation will end but you're wrong about THIS 1023 form. Like 1000000% WRONG.

Who censored someone from speaking about race?
Im speaking generally.
For example, if i say that President Obama was divisive because whenever his pet legislation failed, he held a press conference and blamed the position for holding back his vision.

If someone says "Oh you just don't like him because he's black, you're a racist."

That's avoiding the conversation and attempting to shut down the dialogue entirely.

Its an ad hominem attack for the purpose of evasion.

That's censorship in my book.

Hit the search icon, under search type in black then under member look for yourself. Nobody talk or start more black related threads than you. Russell is all about praising Trump, fatman is all about Biden hating, Nails is everywhere (love his depth) and you sir, is the race guy.

I saw your comment to lord about me taking your comments as criticism, when it's not. I don't believe I am wrong but I'll give you the benefit of doubt and ask directly, do you care to discuss and try to understand all black culture/viewpoints? Or just conservative ones?
Let me first say this. I went back and looked at last year's thread starters and I had 9 by my count that involved a black person. One of the conclusions you stated is that I have anger toward black people, which is what you said. And where did I get the idea that you took my comments as criticism, which you're now saying you didn't? I got that from you because you told me that and said all of my comments about black people were just criticizing them. You used the word "criticize" to describe what my comments were saying about black people. But I could never get you to just give me one specific example of what I wrote to allow me to see if you have a point.

So with all of that being said, from a list of topics that you said I had written about, I went and looked at one that you said regarded MLK and black leadership as one of your examples. So last January 16th of 2023, I started the following thread title:

"Since tomorrow is MLK day, what would MLK think of black leadership today?

What is your objection to that one? I got many responses but the guy I would have loved to have gotten a response from and didn't was you. The topic sure seemed appropriate to get the perspective from a black man. I didn't think it would be used against me to show examples of my anger. To be honest, I did say that MLK would ask where is black leadership.

There are many black people saying many of the things I have said and I will tell you again that my criticism and anger is with the democrat party, not with black people. There are some specific black people I can't stand like Al Sharpton and Alvin Bragg but your charge against me included the whole race, which I don't think you literally meant.

To answer your question, I am very willing to discuss any black culture/viewpoints. Obviously there are cultural diffrences and histories between blacks and whites. But I think most blacks and whites want the same thing. They want safety and a decent income and decent housing, etc. The problem is that everything is political and we want "our guy" to win and each side thinks the other side is evil and doesn't want to give an inch.

We can talk about anything you want.

Later...

Let me first say this. I went back and looked at last year's thread starters and I had 9 by my count that involved a black person. One of the conclusions you stated is that I have anger toward black people, which is what you said. And where did I get the idea that you took my comments as criticism, which you're now saying you didn't? I got that from you because you told me that and said all of my comments about black people were just criticizing them. You used the word "criticize" to describe what my comments were saying about black people. But I could never get you to just give me one specific example of what I wrote to allow me to see if you have a point.

So with all of that being said, from a list of topics that you said I had written about, I went and looked at one that you said regarded MLK and black leadership as one of your examples. So last January 16th of 2023, I started the following thread title:

"Since tomorrow is MLK day, what would MLK think of black leadership today?

What is your objection to that one? I got many responses but the guy I would have loved to have gotten a response from and didn't was you. The topic sure seemed appropriate to get the perspective from a black man. I didn't think it would be used against me to show examples of my anger. To be honest, I did say that MLK would ask where is black leadership.

There are many black people saying many of the things I have said and I will tell you again that my criticism and anger is with the democrat party, not with black people. There are some specific black people I can't stand like Al Sharpton and Alvin Bragg but your charge against me included the whole race, which I don't think you literally meant.

To answer your question, I am very willing to discuss any black culture/viewpoints. Obviously there are cultural diffrences and histories between blacks and whites. But I think most blacks and whites want the same thing. They want safety and a decent income and decent housing, etc. The problem is that everything is political and we want "our guy" to win and each side thinks the other side is evil and doesn't want to give an inch.

We can talk about anything you want.

Later...
I don't know the number, I just know that you had the most. Yes I did believe that you were criticizing black people with most of them. That was my assessment. I don't think you're racist or trying to be racist. I also don't think that you truly care about the black community. You just like to talk to us because lately they are carrying the Democratic party. I could be wrong about you completely because at the end of the day, I don't know you.

My biggest frustration with people like you is when you ask about the democrat impact on improving black people lives but yet you ignore and NEVER mention the Republicans impact on white people lives. There are plenty of red states with white people struggling. Just look at some areas in Kentucky, west Virginia, Oklahoma, etc.

If my history serves me correctly, when I use to answer something about black people from a non conservative viewpoint, you would dismiss it. I can tell you that not everything the democrats do/done for black people is good and not everything Republicans do/done for black people is bad. They both have their pros/cons.

I can tell you that black people are not monolithic and black people need to be in the Republican party. Giving your vote to one party is stupid and dangerous.

Last edited:
Im speaking generally.
For example, if i say that President Obama was divisive because whenever his pet legislation failed, he held a press conference and blamed the position for holding back his vision.

If someone says "Oh you just don't like him because he's black, you're a racist."

That's avoiding the conversation and attempting to shut down the dialogue entirely.

Its an ad hominem attack for the purpose of evasion.

That's censorship in my book.
It's not censorship, you guys like to change words and use the worse words too. At same time, I hear you. That did happen a lot in the Obama era.

At the same time, that still didn't help me understand what he was talking about in regards to tagging me lol.

It's not censorship, you guys like to change words and use the worse words too. At same time, I hear you. That did happen a lot in the Obama era.

At the same time, that still didn't help me understand what he was talking about in regards to tagging me lol.
Aint psychic, youngblood. That was just my take.

I don't know the number, I just know that you had the most. Yes I did believe that you were criticizing black people with most of them. That was my assessment. I don't think you're racist or trying to be racist. I just don't think that you truly care about the black community. You just like to talk to us because lately they are carrying the Democratic party. I could be wrong about you completely because at the end of the day, I don't know you.

My biggest frustration with people like you is when you ask about the democrat impact on improving black people lives but yet you ignore and NEVER mention the Republicans impact on white people lives. There are plenty of red states with white people struggling. Just look at some areas in Kentucky, west Virginia, Oklahoma, etc.

If my history serves me correctly, when I use to answer something about black people from a non conservative viewpoint, you would dismiss it. I can tell you that not everything the democrats do/done for black people is good and not everything Republicans do/done for black people is bad. They both have their pros/cons.

I can tell you that black people are not monolithic and black people need to be in the Republican party. Giving your vote to one party is stupid and dangerous.
In panel 135 you say you hadn't taken my comments as criticism and here you say you did so I have no idea where you're coming from. I also have no control on how you are going to take anything written regarding the black community and I think you automatically perceive what's written in an ultra sensitive negative light.

And as usual when you're asked a direct question on the MLK thread, you ignore it. You are really not interested in discussing substanative issues.

You once asked why I was so fixated on what's going on in Chicago including all the murders. I live in Illinois and pay taxes in this terrible state and see the murder stats of black boys every weekend on local news. I see mothers in pain. I care. The question you should ask is whether your party cares.

And I can tell you this, I have not seen a year where I have seen more anger from blacks directed at the democrat party who feel they are NOT cared about. Don't take my word for it. Listen to Lord or go watch youtube videos.

For the 10000xs a 1023 is not from a confidential informant. Did you even read the link from the FBI website describing what a 1023 is? I also sent you the link on Wray. I'm providing evidence of facts. You're providing your opinion.

You are making up your own definitions and facts, which is not a shocker because you do that regularly.

Long term informants start to lie eventually. It's so damn common. Have you ever watch a falsely accused TV? Do you know how many informants lie eventually? I just saw one about a man on death row from Delaware that did 20 years and the informant from prison lied after being an informant previously. It's on Netflix. Watch it since you think this NEVER happens.

In my 37 years of living, I never had a conversation with a person that is so determined not to admit they got something wrong.

I'm not saying you're wrong about Hunter or how this investigation will end but you're wrong about THIS 1023 form. Like 1000000% WRONG.
I don’t know why you think you can just say whatever you want like it’s a fact when a 3 second Google search can prove you wrong. You do it all the time.

A 1023 is an interview form used to document raw intelligence from confidential informants. The FBI informed Comer that this source was a long time trusted source, and there were phone records and texts that corroborated his story, so he ran with it.

I’m sorry that your NetFlix research is letting you down 😂

But there are only two scenarios here - the FBI got played hard, or, this was an intentional head fake to make lemmings like you think the whole Biden influence peddling scheme is BS.

I don't even understand this.

It’s ok, you don’t understand most of what you read. As Lord already explained. The Left likes to use, Racism, cultist, conspiracy theorist etc…to shutdown debate (speech), rather than debating the merits.

You were just playing the game the way you were taught. And I know you know this.

Last edited:
In panel 135 you say you hadn't taken my comments as criticism and here you say you did so I have no idea where you're coming from. I also have no control on how you are going to take anything written regarding the black community and I think you automatically perceive what's written in an ultra sensitive negative light.

And as usual when you're asked a direct question on the MLK thread, you ignore it. You are really not interested in discussing substanative issues.

You once asked why I was so fixated on what's going on in Chicago including all the murders. I live in Illinois and pay taxes in this terrible state and see the murder stats of black boys every weekend on local news. I see mothers in pain. I care. The question you should ask is whether your party cares.

And I can tell you this, I have not seen a year where I have seen more anger from blacks directed at the democrat party who feel they are NOT cared about. Don't take my word for it. Listen to Lord or go watch youtube videos.
In panel 135, you read that incorrectly. I was stating that when I see your black threads I view them as criticism and you are saying that they are not criticizing. I was saying that could be wrong about viewing them that way.

I am not trying to rehash your black threads, I was just pointing out that you open a lot of them. If I wanted to go into discussion about them, I would reply to those threads. It wasn't me ignoring them. This is just not the time and place.

I am black and I am around black people REGULARLY, I don't need selective YouTube videos to tell me about the black community. They are not any angrier then they were before.

It’s ok, you don’t understand most of what you read. As Lord already explained. The Left likes to use, Racism, cultist, conspiracy theorist etc…to shutdown debate (speech), rather than debating the merits.

You were just playing the game the way you were taught. And I know you know this.
What does that have to do with ME? or you saying that I shut down your speech?

I am black and I am around black people REGULARLY, I don't need selective YouTube videos to tell me about the black community. They are not any angrier then they were before.
Say what now?

I don't know where you stay at, but this is the first time I've ever heard people in the hood complaining about immigration. That's what we used to make jokes about rich white people for.

Say what now?

I don't know where you stay at, but this is the first time I've ever heard people in the hood complaining about immigration. That's what we used to make jokes about rich white people for.
KalimGoodman is just clueless. I have never heard the black community so irate about immigration as they are now and it's for one reason. The black community has not seen the amount of chaos that illegals are affecting black lives as they are now.

Say what now?

On immigration? yeah that's different but overall I have seen them angrier. They were angrier about the police, hence the riots in multiple decades.

Do you see black people protesting and rioting about immigration?

KalimGoodman is just clueless. I have never heard the black community so irate about immigration as they are now and it's for one reason. The black community has not seen the amount of chaos that illegals are affecting black lives as they are now.
At no point did you say just immigration. Lord specified a point and direct question. That is how disingenuous you can be. Black people are frustrated with immigration but to say they have never been angrier is inaccurate. They were "burning down" cities in 2020 based on anger. They also did after Rodney King. Remember that?

On immigration? yeah that's different but overall I have seen them angrier. They were angrier about the police, hence the riots in multiple decades.

Do you see black people protesting and rioting about immigration?
Wait for it. It's one thing when the government craps on everybody below a certain income level. It's quite another when they're snatching money out of your hand to feed people who don't live here. Nobody in the hood cared about immigration status before because we had the hard working ones back in the day. We already got dealers and crackheads and gangmembers, we don't need extra drama.

Wait for it. It's one thing when the government craps on everybody below a certain income level. It's quite another when they're snatching money out of your hand to feed people who don't live here. Nobody in the hood cared about immigration status before because we had the hard working ones back in the day. We already got dealers and crackheads and gangmembers, we don't need extra drama.
SOOOO....no? which goes to my correct point of we have been angrier. Please don't be that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
The black community is not monolithic remember? Clearly, some people are pissed.
This is when I get confused about why are some of you determined to "fight". All I said was they have been angrier and supported by statement it by facts.

They are monolithic but as a community, I would consider riots extremely angry but you'll reply to keep "fighting" because I am the "opposition".

So do you...

This is when I get confused about why are some of you determined to "fight". All I said was they have been angrier and supported by statement it by facts.

They are monolithic but as a community, I would consider riots extremely angry but you'll reply to keep "fighting" because I am the "opposition".

So do you...
And I'm almost positive I said they are coming.

I'm going on a date with a redhead half my age, so I'll leave you to your shenanigans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT