ADVERTISEMENT

Only 22% think joey is innocent

and we all know maryland is one of them

nickel i dont even know what youre talking about. but if you want to talk guilty i would focus on the one with all the felony charges against him thats fighting for his life in court before i would attack the leader of the free world. Just a thought.

hahahaha joey is not a leader he has dementia - obama is running things behind the scenes- what they are doing to joey- who is going to end up either in jail or in a memory care facility is tantamount to elder abuse
He wiped the floor with Trump, he is the leader of the free world like it or not.

You are spot on. It’s unreal that his wife is allowing it. She must be pissed off at him for those daddy/daughter showers.

In before diddy gets upset at the truth.

Reactions: dezyDeco
nickel i dont even know what youre talking about. but if you want to talk guilty i would focus on the one with all the felony charges against him thats fighting for his life in court before i would attack the leader of the free world. Just a thought.
He's crushing it in every single case. The only one to be concerned about is the DC case because he won't get a fair trial.

I know concepts of fairness get complicated - but being charged with something doesn't mean you're guilty. Especially when the people charging you hate you.

Reactions: dezyDeco
even better, hillary beat him but got lazy in wiscy, big joe wiped the floor with him. what does that tell you about you, your people, and your boy???
Nothing.

0% chance a guy who...
1) has never been popular
2) didn't campaign
3) was clearly cognitively impaired
4) had no platform, he ran on nothing
5) was a gaffe machine
6) couldn't draw a dozen people to see him and hear him speak
7) picked the least popular out of a field of 17 to be the VP

...got 81MM votes. The election was stolen, systematically, in key battleground states. They had to cheat the number so high because the turnout for Trump shocked them. Trump broke the system last time, and if he's allowed to run will do so again. It's coming, whether you want to believe it or not.

Even if someone is actually dumb enough to think China Joe got 81M votes that election was corrupted by the FBI, DOJ, CIA & State Department. They all lied, suppressed & colluded to interfere w the 2020 election.

Nothing.

0% chance a guy who...
1) has never been popular
2) didn't campaign
3) was clearly cognitively impaired
4) had no platform, he ran on nothing
5) was a gaffe machine
6) couldn't draw a dozen people to see him and hear him speak
7) picked the least popular out of a field of 17 to be the VP

...got 81MM votes. The election was stolen, systematically, in key battleground states. They had to cheat the number so high because the turnout for Trump shocked them. Trump broke the system last time, and if he's allowed to run will do so again. It's coming, whether you want to believe it or not.
well, there you have it. YOU SUCK AT MAFF>

Even if someone is actually dumb enough to think China Joe got 81M votes that election was corrupted by the FBI, DOJ, CIA & State Department. They all lied, suppressed & colluded to interfere w the 2020 election.
This iis 100% true, as is the post right above yours. Truly...someone would just have to be ignorant not to understand this.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT