ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS rules for Trump

'Catastrophic': Andy McCarthy says this overlooked case could 'blow up' Jack Smith's prosecution

Would be nice to have all the cases settled in favor of Trump before the election so the election can focus on FJB.
You can guarantee that the left will do everything in their power to drag these cases out so that they can point to it during election time.
I think enough Americans have seen through this however, and I think it will end up backfiring on them. Trump will win in November. Book it.

Reactions: NavigatorII
I wouldn't read to much into this decision. Lets see how they ALL vote on the immunity issue. I see the vote 5-4 or even 6-3, just not sure which side will been the winning side yet. Roberts, Barrett and Kavanagh are the possible swing votes here.
No chance they give him full immunity. They should simply affirm what the lower court said, but my guess is they throw Trump a bone of some kind and grant immunity on some level for actions done in the conduct of presidential business..... Which wouldn't cover most of what he has done but he could still claim some kind of victory.

If they take Trump and current politics out of the equation it's obvious what needs to be done here

The Swamp/liberal logic.
LOL!!

gandalf-keep.png

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
I'd love to listen into democrat strategy sessions today.
Lobbyists influenced (like they always do) but Obama's team owns the disastrous bill.

These things in bold are related, can you figure it out? I bet you can, I believe in you!

And Trump made sure, just like Obama did, that kids stay on their parents health care till 26 - can you imagine the added strain on young adults if they were forced to buy skyrocketing health insurance on top of Bidenflation? Young adults already are struggling to own homes and start families...which is exactly how your party wants it.

You are so blinded by liberalism that you miss the obvious on literally every issue.
They should allow people to stay on their parent's insurance until age 30. Not many parents work until then, but if they do, they should allow the child to do so. 26 is arbitrary AF.

Problem on health costs comes down to - in main part, pharma drugs and monopoly patent protection. Why the EU pays so much less for drugs is the EXACT same reason they do not pay 2% for their NATO defense - because they are weened on the US paying for it.

Give Trump credit - he nailed this.

And guess who agreed with Trump two editions ago? The Economist. (I love the Economist, but it is no NewsMax, to be sure)

They should allow people to stay on their parent's insurance until age 30. Not many parents work until then, but if they do, they should allow the child to do so. 26 is arbitrary AF.

Problem on health costs comes down to - in main part, pharma drugs and monopoly patent protection. Why the EU pays so much less for drugs is the EXACT same reason they do not pay 2% for their NATO defense - because they are weened on the US paying for it.

Give Trump credit - he nailed this.

And guess who agreed with Trump two editions ago? The Economist. (I love the Economist, but it is no NewsMax, to be sure)
Patent protection is a tricky one. You get today’s drugs at a good price but at the cost of progress.

But with the current trend of making a drug that causes side effects that another drugs treats…I’m not sure my mind isn’t changing.

There’s more to it than just that though. The more the govt gets involved the more expensive it’ll get.

Letting insurance companies compete across state lines would be a major win, make it more competitive.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Patent protection is a tricky one. You get today’s drugs at a good price but at the cost of progress.

But with the current trend of making a drug that causes side effects that another drugs treats…I’m not sure my mind isn’t changing.

There’s more to it than just that though. The more the govt gets involved the more expensive it’ll get.

Letting insurance companies compete across state lines would be a major win, make it more competitive.
Agree with the last part.

I have done a lot of work in the former. The one on Patent Protection has a LOT to do with donations to senators. I wonder why Cory Booker did not come down harder on Big Pharma. Any guesses?

You cannot tell me, for example, that Epipens require that protection still. Again, political donations = monopoly and oligopoly market structures = outsized profits.

Rare disease/orphan drugs - a bit different, but there your population may only be 10,000 patients - or less.

Finally, guess what is happening with Ozempic. Norway's economy is being transformed, while they sell their shots for $1,000/month and in Norway it is 100% of COGS (which is like $100-200).

I am someone one who is distrustful of concentration of power - in all forms. Trump is seeing it first hand with the 91 indictments.

They don’t want the problems fixed. Their whole platform is everything is terrible and you need us to fix it and protect you. If the problems are fixed, then there is no need for them. Hence the victimhood.
fyi, we are living in very good times, unemplyment could not be lower, markets at all time highs, excess retirelments are running millions ahead of trend. why do you people do nothing but complain. Get the eff out of our great country if you dont like it, how bout that.

Agree with the last part.

I have done a lot of work in the former. The one on Patent Protection has a LOT to do with donations to senators. I wonder why Cory Booker did not come down harder on Big Pharma. Any guesses?

You cannot tell me, for example, that Epipens require that protection still. Again, political donations = monopoly and oligopoly market structures = outsized profits.

Rare disease/orphan drugs - a bit different, but there your population may only be 10,000 patients - or less.

Finally, guess what is happening with Ozempic. Norway's economy is being transformed, while they sell their shots for $1,000/month and in Norway it is 100% of COGS (which is like $100-200).

I am someone one who is distrustful of concentration of power - in all forms. Trump is seeing it first hand with the 91 indictments.
you completely blew it with your last sentence, you were doing so well...

Just further confirmation the left will do ANYTHING to cheat and win elections. Yet we still have some on the Right that question whether there was cheating in 2020.

Amazing.

Just further confirmation the left will do ANYTHING to cheat and win elections. Yet we still have some on the Right that question whether there was cheating in 2020.

Amazing.
Agreed, Jan 6th was not acceptable. #neveragain. I stand with America and our proud members of law enforcement. The unhinged lunatic lib couldn’t stand losing to Joe like he basically lost to Hilary. I mean do the maff people!! Hilary and Joe, that’s some serious comp right there!!

fyi, we are living in very good times, unemplyment could not be lower, markets at all time highs, excess retirelments are running millions ahead of trend. why do you people do nothing but complain. Get the eff out of our great country if you dont like it, how bout that.
You gonna walk your candy ass down my dirt road to run me out of the country? Keep it down pansy ass.

I think you should be deported, and yes I would have no issue doing it.
I done told you once, this is the last time.

You'd be better off sending one of those LEO s you claim to stand with than doing it yourself.

You play with the right one, they won't recognize your body assuming they ever find it.

There's any number of hollers and swamps and quarries 'round this great country of ours you aren't aware of. If you don't know, better ask somebody.

There's probably 1000 revenue agents remains somewhere in WV alone.

I done told you once, this is the last time.

You'd be better off sending one of those LEO s you claim to stand with than doing it yourself.

You play with the right one, they won't recognize your body assuming they ever find it.

There's any number of hollers and swamps and quarries 'round this great country of ours you aren't aware of. If you don't know, better ask somebody.

There's probably 1000 revenue agents remains somewhere in WV alone.
Yeah, this isn’t the 1920’s, ask Trump what it’s like messing with the fbi.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT