ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo took Coley and now some of UGAs support staff

Not true....Kirby is the greatest coach of all time! 29 straight recruiting titles! I know that UF has some psycho fans but Jesus the UGA fans need an entire team of University psychologist to work on the stupid crap they spew.

Imagine going to G tech and having these buffoons talk sh## to you constantly even though you repeatedly say "im not a g tech, i just go to school here". Yet they still try to tell you how much better they are then g tech. My line use to be "congrats, ur better than a crap bag team". They still had to brag tho. Unbearable morons

Imagine going to G tech and having these buffoons talk sh## to you constantly even though you repeatedly say "im not a g tech, i just go to school here". Yet they still try to tell you how much better they are then g tech. My line use to be "congrats, ur better than a crap bag team". They still had to brag tho. Unbearable morons
Wtf are you babbling about so incoherently? You drunk?

Reactions: 7hillsDawg
Nice. I believe you just made their point. :p
Not really. Just making sure that the team he uses as an example is the same miserable team that owns his. Who else would Georgia claim ownership from? West Georgia? Not UGA’s fault that until recently there was only one other 1-a program in the state. A rival is a rival no matter the current status. Miami will get back to whipping your asses one of these days.

Ok, 3 of the last 5 games. I used the years listing. Is that better? Can’t use Willie as an excuse.
We don't play them much anymore so I guess it's possible. Some of Bowdens final teams weren't that good. GT was pretty good at spots during the Johnson years.

Not really. Just making sure that the team he uses as an example is the same miserable team that owns his. Who else would Georgia claim ownership from? West Georgia? Not UGA’s fault that until recently there was only one other 1-a program in the state. A rival is a rival no matter the current status. Miami will get back to whipping your asses one of these days.
Get back to me when Ohio St starts bragging about state ownership over the Bobcats LOL. Regional programs gonna regional though.

I am being a jerk though. UGA fans should keep bragging about wins over GaTech. GaTech is a more accomplished football program after all.
We don’t brag about beating them. It’s a birthright. And we like to remind them who takes their lunch money every November. Your Ohio example is pretty weak. A P5 vs a G5 and they don’t play.

We don’t brag about beating them. It’s a birthright. And we like to remind them who takes their lunch money every November. Your Ohio example is pretty weak. A P5 vs a G5 and they don’t play.

Wtf world do u live in? I listened to this shit every day when i was at G tech. You all are the worst. If it makes you feel any better i think fsu fans are a close second

Tech is both a better school academically with a historically more accomplished football program to boot. Sheesh, that’s gotta sting.

Tech is both a better school academically with a historically more accomplished football program to boot. Sheesh, that’s gotta sting.

And that's with Ga Tech not being a consistent national power in his lifetime. They were amazing in the 60s, but that was half a century ago.

They left the SEC in 1964, and with more SEC titles than their little bros had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT