ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to start deleting threads....

Buckle up? For what, board death?

I’d have to care first. Just make sure you make a bed you want to sleep in, whiners.
Trust me you do, your one of the ring leaders, run your mouth constantly, just straight cancer on this board, but it’s good to see some of you getting called out it’s beautiful

Trust me you do, your one of the ring leaders, run your mouth constantly, just straight cancer on this board, but it’s good to see some of you getting called out it’s beautiful
Let me guess, you’re one of the rat bastards who cried to the mods? How do you look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a man?

Last edited:

And when he doesn't get it here, he just goes to another board and trolls. Another 24k posts there on top of what he has here. Like 36k posts total on 2 boards in 4 years. All trolling.

That's about 20 troll posts a day, every day, for 4 years straight. And those are the only 2 boards we know of.
My God that’s a sad life.

And no wonder he gets confused and replies to himself.

I bet he has good tips on getting Cheetos off of keyboards, mom’s meatloaf and pajama pants though.

The new parking lot….

democrats-crying.gif

2 things
1.) So you are going to allow a hecklers veto?
2.) Are you going to allow politics in the Swamp?

Since you are open to suggestions, I suggest that if A person is complaining and the rest of the posters are not then tell the complainer to not post here. If they do and still complain then give them the 2 week time out.

As for me I have run two boards and seen both destroyed by liberals/leftist running and complaining to board owners. I had word filters and did not allow any overt racism/antisemitism.

like locust they destroy everything they touch

swarm-bees.gif

Last edited:
Of course you do. You’re one of the 2-3. Truth be told, you started this mess.

Get woke go broke
Oh, I definitely reported you and you, only. I personally don't care if someone trolls me. Trolling to me is fun and adds laughter. I don't care if we throw funny jabs at our candidate losing or bad predictions we made. We do that regularly on the football message board. Now, what I don't like is when you call me stupid or take personal shots at me. All I ever asked from you was to stop with stupid names or implying that I am. You couldn't even respect that or thought that you are too big to respect that. We all have lines that we don't want people to cross. I asked you to please stop crossing that line and you basically said F me and what I asked/thought. That approach isn't healthy for message board of people you will speak to regularly IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and blubo
It’s all your fault Kalim. Just ignore their lame flames and insults. Ignore all of the “retard alerts” and calling people idiots and stupid, etc. it’s easier to just blame everyone else. . That’s a children's mentality that they refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions.

It’s the same approach they use with Trump. They couldn’t possibly admit he ever does anything wrong. I’ve never seen anything like it.
They are always calling people names. I don't care about trolling; I am pro trolling actually. I just don't like the calling me stupid/idiot. Nothing makes them get more personal than saying anything bad about Trump. They take proud in running people off the board by being as mean as possible to them, think about that.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988 and blubo
Oh, I definitely reported you and you, only. I personally don't care if someone trolls me. Trolling to me is fun and adds laughter. I don't care if we throw funny jabs at our candidate losing or bad predictions we made. We do that regularly on the football message board. Now, what I don't like is when you call me stupid or take personal shots at me. All I ever asked from you was to stop with stupid names or implying that I am. You couldn't even respect that or thought that you are too big to respect that. We all have lines that we don't want people to cross. I asked you to please stop crossing that line and you basically said F me and what I asked/thought. That approach isn't healthy for message board of people you will speak to regularly IMO.
You know what’s hilarious about this? One of us hasn’t called the other a name since the mods gave the board the warning after you ran to the mods, and the other one of us, continued to do so after running to the mods.

The one who continued to do so after running to the mods? His name rhymes with @kalimgoodman and is one of the 2-3 posters killing this board.

We had this discussion already, and the receipts are there. Also, trolling, which you admit you are here to do, is against the rules as well. Again, it’s another reason this board will die soon.

Most of us are here for discussion, you are here to troll. And that’s not an accusation, but an admission on your part.

The mods here have encouraged posters like you to come on here and troll away. You like trolling (your words). You think it’s fun (your words). And that’s what you’re here to do (your words).

Board will be a ghost town very soon.

You know what’s hilarious about this? One of us hasn’t called the other a name since the mods gave the board the warning after you ran to the mods, and the other one of us, continued to do so after running to the mods.

The one who continued to do so after running to the mods? His name rhymes with @kalimgoodman and is one of the 2-3 posters killing this board.

We had this discussion already, and the receipts are there. Also, trolling, which you admit you are here to do, is against the rules as well. Again, it’s another reason this board will die soon.

Most of us are here for discussion, you are here to troll. And that’s not an accusation, but an admission on your part.

The mods here have encouraged posters like you to come on here and troll away. You like trolling (your words). You think it’s fun (your words). And that’s what you’re here to do (your words).

I never said that I am here to troll. Please be honest about what I said and what I believe. I said that I have no issues with trolling and I never reported anyone for trolling BUT I understand that it offends some and since my thread was taken down, I stopped trolling. I said before that you tend to live in the past.

It is a lie that I named called you. Playing victim gets you zero points. Why did it take the mods to get you to stop name calling? That's the real question. We are in this position because of you.

I find it funny that Jason starts to enforce no name calling and trolling, and people like you decide to run away. You can't claim that you are here for discussion, then run away when you can't be mean and use nasty words. You can have a discussion without that nonsense, you know?

I’m very disappointed in you @kalimgoodman

So now we know Ray and Kalim are rats. Who else wants to fess up?

Yep. To the mods, if you decide to keep this board around please just enforce the rules equally for all posters. That's all anyone asked and I'm sorry, but that's a totally reasonable request. It will cause less headaches for you, and fewer headaches for the posters. If there are any.

Reactions: jfegaly
I never said that I am here to troll. Please be honest about what I said and what I believe. I said that I have no issues with trolling and I never reported anyone for trolling BUT I understand that it offends some and since my thread was taken down, I stopped trolling. I said before that you tend to live in the past.

It is a lie that I named called you. Playing victim gets you zero points. Why did it take the mods to get you to stop name calling? That's the real question. We are in this position because of you.

I find it funny that Jason starts to enforce no name calling and trolling, and people like you decide to run away. You can't claim that you are here for discussion, then run away when you can't be mean and use nasty words. You can have a discussion without that nonsense, you know?
Just stop. The board saw both your namecalling and you telling folks you are here to troll and set traps.

Here to set traps:

Here to troll:

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/race-baiting…-again.103718/page-2#post-1988005

Your quote from this one:

“Naw I was going to keep it going but I changed course. I know you're too serious and you won't believe it but I do troll just like everyone else. I'll definitely do it again, I'm all for ****ing with people from time to time. This won't be the last time I make you question what you said. People do it to me often. It's funny because I can tell you didn't know how to respond and I bet you re read your post to see if you did change anything. Hence the beauty of it.”

Post warning name calling:

And finally. We already had this discussion and it was settled. You were name calling, but then….you disappeared, almost as if…it were a troll.

You are now ignored member 3 from here on out. Let’s see if the mods rules mean anything.

Last edited:
Just stop. The board saw both your namecalling and you telling folks you are here to troll and set traps.

Here to set traps:

Here to troll:

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/race-baiting…-again.103718/page-2#post-1988005

Post warning name calling:

And finally. We already had this discussion and it was settled. You were name calling, but then….you disappeared, almost as if…it were a troll.

You are now ignored member 3 from here on out. Let’s see if the mods rules mean anything.
Like I said, you bring up old stuff. Two of those were from 2021 LOL. So, you proved my point. thanks. We already discussed the sore loser claim. You will die believing sore loser is name calling because you want to play a victim, so I get it.

You should have regrets. The sign of a good troll is to not rat people out no matter what. You take the good with the better. I don’t have any issue with you but if you’re going to troll, be better at it and don’t rat people out.
Bingo. Pretty sure there were participation trophies growing up.

As I said before, if you’re going to name call, and a tell the board you’re a troll and trap setter, then be a man about it. Be ready to get back what you give.

But again, the mods could have dealt with this, and have chosen to encourage this stuff instead.

Are the Trumpers still whining about the Mods enforcing the rules. Maybe they should just take their ball and go home.

According to Ghost, most Trumpers are

a. Uneducated
b. Live in a trailer
c.missing most of their teeth

I kid. I kid.

This is the most backward, daft, comment I've seen yet. You guys are not here for discussion. Discussion allows for different opinions to be discussed in an open dialogue in which people discuss their views & then you get an idea of someone else's point of view & why they think the way they do. You guys don't do this at all. You all want everyone to have the same opinion as you and if they don't they get called "retard" or a "Brandon Lover" or woke....it's just dumb. You want to discuss & worship Trump and that is fine but just say that & move on. "Open discussion" that's laughable.....lol. I love talking politics & would love to have an open dialogue with people that have differing viewpoints, but here it's not worth it. Instead I just come in and read for the laughs on how condescending & territorial everyone is about Trump. Oh and the conspiracies theories I enjoy reading those too....appreciate it

• Love
Reactions: BSC911
This is the most backward, daft, comment I've seen yet. You guys are not here for discussion. Discussion allows for different opinions to be discussed in an open dialogue in which people discuss their views & then you get an idea of someone else's point of view & why they think the way they do. You guys don't do this at all. You all want everyone to have the same opinion as you and if they don't they get called "retard" or a "Brandon Lover" or woke....it's just dumb. You want to discuss & worship Trump and that is fine but just say that & move on. "Open discussion" that's laughable.....lol. I love talking politics & would love to have an open dialogue with people that have differing viewpoints, but here it's not worth it. Instead I just come in and read for the laughs on how condescending & territorial everyone is about Trump. Oh and the conspiracies theories I enjoy reading those too....appreciate it
I literally just gave you evidence pointing out who is doing what….you chose to ignore it. Only you know why.

One doesn’t have “open discussions” with admitted trolls.

I literally just gave you evidence pointing out who is doing what….you chose to ignore it. Only you know why.

One doesn’t have “open discussions” with admitted trolls.
I'm not going through a bunch of posts. But the time I have posted in here I got called names b/c I had a different opinion. I could care less what you or anyone of your group thinks about me so it's funny. But you & your followers do not promote open discussion....you just want everyone to think the same as you. I'm sure others have come in here to just troll you, but that's not my debate. My debate was that you enjoy discussion & I'm saying you don't & that's been proven countless of times

You should have regrets. The sign of a good troll is to not rat people out no matter what. You take the good with the better. I don’t have any issue with you but if you’re going to troll, be better at it and don’t rat people out.
I didn't rat him out for trolling, I ratted him out for the personal name calling. I agree with you with the trolling but crossing a line is another thing. You know that all joking around has a line to not cross, just look at Ben Watson and Peter Burns recently. Even you got upset when a line was crossed.

I'm not going through a bunch of posts. But the time I have posted in here I got called names b/c I had a different opinion. I could care less what you or anyone of your group thinks about me so it's funny. But you & your followers do not promote open discussion....you just want everyone to think the same as you. I'm sure others have come in here to just troll you, but that's not my debate. My debate was that you enjoy discussion & I'm saying you don't & that's been proven countless of times
Yep, it has been proven that I don’t have “open discussions” with admitted trolls. You are correct. Thanks for helping to prove that. You caught me.

Me and my followers. My group. That’s funny.

As for wanting others to see things “your way”. That’s the whole point of an open discussion/debate. Otherwise, why have them? So thank you for proving my point….

That point? When someone isn’t a troll, we have open discussions and debates where we try to influence ones opinion. Thats what “we” (people) do in a political discussion.

Thank You.

I am waiting on you to call out Kalim for name calling and admitting to trolling. Waiting patiently.

Last edited:
I didn't rat him out for trolling, I ratted him out for the personal name calling. I agree with you with the trolling but crossing a line is another thing. You know that all joking around has a line to not cross, just look at Ben Watson and Peter Burns recently. Even you got upset when a line was crossed.
I don’t recall me ever getting upset over any line crossed to be honest. I just think it’s cheap to rat someone out on an internet message board. Just like I think it’s stupid that people ignore other people on this message board when they don’t like what they have to say.

However, to each their own

Reactions: jfegaly
Yep, it has been proven that I don’t have “open discussions” with admitted trolls. You are correct. Thanks for helping to prove that. You caught me.

As for wanting others to see things “your way”. That’s the whole point of an open discussion/debate. Otherwise, why have them? So thank you for proving my point….

That point? When someone isn’t a troll, we have open discussions and debates where we try to influence ones opinion.

Thank You.

I am waiting on you to call out Kalim for name calling and admitting to trolling. Waiting patiently.
See that's the thing...the first time I posted in here (I'm sure you or your followers will look those up) I had a differing viewpoint on education b/c I have an intimate knowledge of it & I was called names from the start b/c I didn't agree with your followers theories (which some were just simply not true). I didn't come in to "troll" just to have a discussion & boom....different opinion "retard alert"....hahahaha. Laughable that you think an open discussion is one in which you & others only talk kind to those you think exactly like you....wow what a way to go through life. But that is the problem with politics & people in general currently so it's not just you & your group on here....But hey "Let's go Brandon" or "Go Woke, Go Broke" or "Retard Alert".....hahahaha....open discussion...that's funny

See that's the thing...the first time I posted in here (I'm sure you or your followers will look those up) I had a differing viewpoint on education b/c I have an intimate knowledge of it & I was called names from the start b/c I didn't agree with your followers theories (which some were just simply not true). I didn't come in to "troll" just to have a discussion & boom....different opinion "retard alert"....hahahaha. Laughable that you think an open discussion is one in which you & others only talk kind to those you think exactly like you....wow what a way to go through life. But that is the problem with politics & people in general currently so it's not just you & your group on here....But hey "Let's go Brandon" or "Go Woke, Go Broke" or "Retard Alert".....hahahaha....open discussion...that's funny
Oh I don’t know, when you call folks Trump worshippers and tell them what they are saying is a conspiracy theory in an attempt to dismiss and belittle their opinion…..

I would guess, you weren’t here for an “open discussion.” I will take things libs say to shut down discussion for 500 Alex.

What is Conspiracy theory
What is racism
What is insurrectionist
What is election denier

FWIW. It has been fun watching one conspiracy after another….become true.

I don’t recall me ever getting upset over any line crossed to be honest. I just think it’s cheap to rat someone out on an internet message board. Just like I think it’s stupid that people ignore other people on this message board when they don’t like what they have to say.

However, to each their own
I disagree, I asked the guy, to cut down the name calling in regard to me and he knew that I would reach out to a moderator. It wasn't a secret. That is what a moderator is supposed to do, resolve conflict, don't you think? That is things are resolved in life. You try to work it out with that person directly, if that doesn't work, you escalate. We just have a difference of opinion on how to resolve issues, I guess. I'll never be the "shut up and take it" person.

I think ignoring people is helpful to everyone. It stops people from taking things to level that they don't want to go.

That point? When someone isn’t a troll, we have open discussions and debates where we try to influence ones opinion. Thats what “we” (people) do in a political discussion.

Thank You.

What group are some of these posters referring to? Everyone is their own individual person. I’ve disagreed with countless people on this board who have similar views on a macro level but not so much on a micro level.

Hell @Dr. Curmudgeon can’t stand libertarians and I’m a libertarian and we get along just fine.

There is a bunch of people who think abortion is murder and it’s a sin no matter how you slice it. I to think abortion is murder but I’m not in the business of telling people how to live their lives nor chastising them for their decision. Live and let live.

One commonality that I have with many of you is roasting other people… trolling. Name calling is part of trolling.

What I find hilarious is that the ones getting upset over name calling are upset over words on the internet. Do none of you understand this isn’t real? It’s the internet for hell’s sake. We take time out of our lives to come here and jab at each other because it’s fun. It’s one of the last forums where this can happen in a society that constantly pounces on each other because people are way too serious. Comedy used to be that forum but even comedians can’t tell the jokes they want to with out scrutiny.

I implore you all to lighten up, stop running to the mods over words on the internet and let’s get back to what made this board fun, roasting each other. This isn’t hard people.

Oh I don’t know, when you call folks Trump worshippers and tell them what they are saying is a conspiracy theory in an attempt to dismiss and belittle their opinion…..

I would guess, you weren’t here for an “open discussion.”
You guys are Trump worshippers (you should take that as a complement) & the things that were being stated are conspiracy theories. You know like the ones where teachers are groomers (no support to this) or mass election fraud (no support to this either). Unless you read it on Breitbart, a QAnon thread, or some other far right political site. But I digress....I'll go back to just reading. Please keep posting though...it's entertaining reading material to pass the time once in a while

I never had a discussion about life, sports or politics in person that led to name calling never. I even spoke to Trump lovers in Charleroi, Washington and Belle Vernon, PA. People are more respectful in person. It's the internet people that like to talk tough and disrespectful. Hence, the term "internet tough guy".

What group are some of these posters referring to? Everyone is their own individual person. I’ve disagreed with countless people on this board who have similar views on a macro level but not so much on a micro level.

Hell @Dr. Curmudgeon can’t stand libertarians and I’m a libertarian and we get along just fine.

There is a bunch of people who think abortion is murder and it’s a sin no matter how you slice it. I to think abortion is murder but I’m not in the business of telling people how to live their lives nor chastising them for their decision. Live and let live.

One commonality that I have with many of you is roasting other people… trolling. Name calling is part of trolling.

What I find hilarious is that the ones getting upset over name calling are upset over words on the internet. Do none of you understand this isn’t real? It’s the internet for hell’s sake. We take time out of our lives to come here and jab at each other because it’s fun. It’s one of the last forums where this can happen in a society that constantly pounces on each other because people are way too serious. Comedy used to be that forum but even comedians can’t tell the jokes they want to with out scrutiny.

I implore you all to lighten up, stop running to the mods over words on the internet and let’s get back to what made this board fun, roasting each other. This isn’t hard people.
Hey, I have no problem with any of this...but the poster I responded to says he likes open discussion...I'm refuting that. Name call away....I could care less, I don't have hurtphelioma. But some just need to admit hey, "I want to discuss things with people that think the same way I do" and move on....lol

You guys are Trump worshippers (you should take that as a complement) & the things that were being stated are conspiracy theories. You know like the ones where teachers are groomers (no support to this) or mass election fraud (no support to this either). Unless you read it on Breitbart, a QAnon thread, or some other far right political site. But I digress....I'll go back to just reading. Please keep posting though...it's entertaining reading material to pass the time once in a while
Oh you mean like the Biden Laptop conspiracy or the Wuhan Lab Conspiracy, or the covid shot conspiracy. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: Tarjf
I disagree, I asked the guy, to cut down the name calling in regard to me and he knew that I would reach out to a moderator. It wasn't a secret. That is what a moderator is supposed to do, resolve conflict, don't you think? That is things are resolved in life. You try to work it out with that person directly, if that doesn't work, you escalate. We just have a difference of opinion on how to resolve issues, I guess. I'll never be the "shut up and take it" person.

I think ignoring people is helpful to everyone. It stops people from taking things to level that they don't want to go.
That’s ok to disagree. You feel it’s fine and feel it’s weak. I do think the posters on this board would be much better if they treated this place like they do TV. If you don’t like the channel, you change it. It’s that simple.

I never had a discussion about life, sports or politics in person that led to name calling never. I even spoke to Trump lovers in Charleroi, Washington and Belle Vernon, PA. People are more respectful in person. It's the internet people that like to talk tough and disrespectful. Hence, the term "internet tough guy".
I have many friends who like Trump & I can have many open discussions about that. And never has anyone called me a "retard" or whatever else has been said here. But I enjoy discussing politics, economics (really love it), UF sports, basketball (really, really, love it)....but I'm not doing it for personal attacks or trolls. This place isn't a place to have open discussions, especially if you are new & have a different opinion

Hey, I have no problem with any of this...but the poster I responded to says he likes open discussion...I'm refuting that. Name call away....I could care less, I don't have hurtphelioma. But some just need to admit hey, "I want to discuss things with people that think the same way I do" and move on....lol
Seems to me like you and I are having a pretty open discussion, but hey….I hate to interrupt your narrative.

I mean hey, let’s distract attention away from the admitted trolls while we have an open discussion.

Reactions: Tarjf
That’s ok to disagree. You feel it’s fine and feel it’s weak. I do think the posters on this board would be much better if they treated this place like they do TV. If you don’t like the channel, you change it. It’s that simple.
Bingo

Seems to me like you and I are having a pretty open discussion, but hey….I hate to interrupt your narrative.

I mean hey, let’s distract attention away from the admitted trolls while we have an open discussion.
I blocked the guy you are talking to cause his first post on this board was him being a troll and attacking others.

• Haha
Reactions: Tarjf and jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT