ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to start deleting threads....

I don't really understand the free board vs. premium board angle but it seems to me that, the Trump supporter's definition of a 'troll' is anyone who's not a Trump supporter.
Bingo. Just say anything positive about Biden or negative about Trump and it really upsets them. Is that being a troll or are they just overly sensitive?

You decide.

Your Brandon thread was also deleted. The most popular thread in the history of the board. In both cases I suspect a certain premium poster complained to the BO and got them deleted. Same premium poster that freely admits he's just here to troll and there's nothing anyone will do to him about it.
You gotta be kidding…. I didn’t even notice. Surreptitiously done under the cover of the Thanksgiving Holiday.

From my observation. None of this was an issue until recently, and it stems from a few posters that started running to the mods. Then the mods posted the rules, and the posters who ran to the mods to begin with, began breaking the very rules they reported, only with no repercussions. It became a different set of rules for the “haves” (paying members) than the “have nots” (non paying members).

Maybe it’s me, but that’s just an observation from someone who has stayed out of the fray intentionally for the last couple weeks.

The board used to have some fantastic posters that just a couple of folks have been allowed to drive off. More will follow suit IMO.

Anyway, just my perception. Take it fwiw, which probably isn’t much.

The only positive about Biden is no mean tweets.

In a perfect world, we'd have Trump in the Oval Office without access to social media.
The "mean tweets" don't bother me. Its his narcissistic behavior that puts his own ego ahead of the country.

Biden is no prize but I don't see him
a. trading aid for election help
b. purposefully minimizing Covid because it might make him look bad
c. denying the election results and refusing an orderly transfer of power

All of those things are bad for the country. Not the mean tweets.

From my observation. None of this was an issue until recently, and it stems from a few posters that started running to the mods. Then the mods posted the rules, and the posters who ran to the mods to begin with, began breaking the very rules they reported, only with no repercussions. It became a different set of rules for the “haves” (paying members) than the “have nots” (non paying members).

Maybe it’s me, but that’s just an observation from someone who has stayed out of the fray intentionally for the last couple weeks.

The board used to have some fantastic posters that just a couple of folks have been allowed to drive off. More will follow suit IMO.

My understanding is, when you report a post, it doesn't just go to the mods. It goes to other admin people. Seems like non-mods don't really appreciate having to do anything with the free boards and may take more drastic action than the mods would.

You gotta be kidding…. I didn’t even notice. Surreptitiously done under the cover of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
1. I didnt say anything about that tread. It was fine with me as i rarely ventured in there. He probably just didn't like the name. Or the flaming.

2. Nobody trolls more than Ghost. My GOAT is not really a troll but just shows how sensitive some are about merely asking God to bless our president. The fact that bothers some so much is more on them.

3. I've never reported Ghost or his crew. He, on the other hand, is a serial reporter. That's been confirmed by Fresno. He is just merely playing the victim card.

Start another antiBiden thread with a less cynical title. Wont bother me a bit and will probably be OK with the Mod.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988

Meh. I was here first. You guys are the ones who ran off CFAGator, MDFGator, Jimbo and many others. Maybe you should use your hilarious "fry cook" flames. Those were awesome.

And I never ran to the Mods. That was Ghost. Fresno can confirm that.

Last edited:
My understanding is, when you report a post, it doesn't just go to the mods. It goes to other admin people. Seems like non-mods don't really appreciate having to do anything with the free boards and may take more drastic action than the mods would.
No clue on the process. Like I stated though, there are literally 2-3 posters running everyone off. It is what it is. You, obviously aren’t one of them.

All I know is that IMO the rules haven’t been applied equally, and that hasn’t always been the case.

Go woke go broke

Meh. I was here first. You guys are the ones who ran off CFAGator, MDFGator, Jimbo and many others. Maybe you should use your hilarious "fry cook" flames. Those were awesome.

if you have seen this man @CFAGator please contact @badselectioncommittee

6o7rfr.jpg

No you weren't. 😂 I was posting on this series of forums before Bianchi even thought about leaving the Fla Times Union for the Orlando Sentinel in 2000. Additionally, you ran to the mods when Ghost threatened to personally ban you. You can call me Daddy, or rather Granddaddy. 😂

The "mean tweets" don't bother me. Its his narcissistic behavior that puts his own ego ahead of the country.

a. trading aid for election help
b. purposefully minimizing Covid because it might make him look bad
c. denying the election results and refusing an orderly transfer of power

All of those things are bad for the country. Not the mean tweets.
a. trading aid for election help Begged the Saudis to produce more oil because of self inflicted wounds. Got a Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter and the big guy
b. purposefully minimizing Covid because it might make him look bad. Democrats purposely locked down the US to enable massive voter fraud to be perpetrated via mail voting and ballot drop manipulation. Suddenly ballots were no longer able to be validated
c. denying the election results and refusing an orderly transfer of power-See B.

All of those things are bad for the country. Not the mean tweets. Everything in green is treason.

giphy.gif

the only people it creates a headache for would be me and the moderators. None of us need to deal with any of this. Again, the only place where some of this stuff slips through the cracks is in the FREE BOARDS lol. It's crazy to me. If you or anyone else do not want to be subject to things like this happening/slipping through the cracks stay in The Swamp where I promise you it does not happen. That is the premium board and where I am going to spend most of my time moderating and reporting news etc......
I guess I don’t understand the headache that’s being created, unless people are reporting threads left and right and you’re having to take time away from the site that pays the bills to deal with this one.

But you deleted a Biden meme thread (that was at least 90% of it) and left “God Bless President Biden” up - a thread the OP literally admitted was a troll.

Your board you can do whatever you want with it, but I am struggling to see how this prevents headaches for you and what the actual rules are.

To be clear I’m not asking you to delete any more threads. Just feels like the trolls are potentially trying to just burn the whole thing down.

I have no idea why it was deleted, I suspect @BSC911 complained to the BO. I mean the Brandon thread was about Biden, it had nothing to do with other posters.

It is what it is.
He’s lost the argument so he’s just gonna burn it down.

Jason will keep deleting threads and enough posters will get sick of it and leave, creating a ghost board.

It’s petty and sad, but apparently we didn’t give badselectioncommittee enough attention.

I guess I don’t understand the headache that’s being created, unless people are reporting threads left and right and you’re having to take time away from the site that pays the bills to deal with this one.

But you deleted a Biden meme thread (that was at least 90% of it) and left “God Bless President Biden” up - a thread the OP literally admitted was a troll.

Your board you can do whatever you want with it, but I am struggling to see how this prevents headaches for you and what the actual rules are.

To be clear I’m not asking you to delete any more threads. Just feels like the trolls are potentially trying to just burn the whole thing down.
Are you still whining about the GOAT? Let it go man. It's an institution.

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman

I don’t understand the rules either. Even sent Jason an email where I told him I was interested in potentially getting a membership, but wanted to see how this was handled. I think I know what I am not doing with 10 bucks a month.

Reactions: fatman76
Just deleted one "We tried to tell you." If you guys want to keep posting here in this free board great. I am going to start deleting threads left and right where you cant have conversations like adults. If you don't want to deal with the BS of a free board you can come into The Swamp and post. I am not here to babysit any of you so if you cross the line in a thread the entire thread will be deleted. If you are the cause of multiple threads being deleted I will simply ban you and be done with it.
2 things
1.) So you are going to allow a hecklers veto?
2.) Are you going to allow politics in the Swamp?

Since you are open to suggestions, I suggest that if A person is complaining and the rest of the posters are not then tell the complainer to not post here. If they do and still complain then give them the 2 week time out.

As for me I have run two boards and seen both destroyed by liberals/leftist running and complaining to board owners. I had word filters and did not allow any overt racism/antisemitism.

Great job Jason! Keep it up. I like the new approach.
It’s all your fault Kalim. Just ignore their lame flames and insults. Ignore all of the “retard alerts” and calling people idiots and stupid, etc. it’s easier to just blame everyone else. . That’s a children's mentality that they refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions.

It’s the same approach they use with Trump. They couldn’t possibly admit he ever does anything wrong. I’ve never seen anything like it.

2 things

Since you are open to suggestions, I suggest that if A person is complaining and the rest of the posters are not then tell the complainer to not post here. If they do and still complain then give them the 2 week time out.

As for me I have run two boards and seen both destroyed by liberals/leftist running and complaining to board owners. I had word filters and did not allow any overt racism/antisemitism.
See what I mean, it’s always the liberals fault. Conservatives can do no wrong.

2 things

Great insight. Also, spot on as to what we are currently in the middle of.

It’s what makes what Elon is doing so brilliant. He isn’t caving to the loud minority of liberal activists.

I always hold/held that if it was not illegal or would have gotten you in trouble with the FCC on TV then it should be allowed.
Yep. It always amazes me when folks say they support free speech……but this is a private business and I don’t have to abide by that.

Of course you don’t, but then do you really believe in free speech?

That’s just tough for me to reconcile.

• Haha
Reactions: Tarjf and fatman76
Great job Jason! Keep it up. I like the new approach.
These boys better buckle up, Jason ain’t jacking around he’s gonna put the hammer down on the disease popping off on this board, it’s gotten old and redundant, Trump pumpers!!! “ Brace yourself “

Reactions: BSC911
These boys better buckle up, Jason ain’t jacking around he’s gonna put the hammer down on the disease popping off on this board, it’s gotten old and redundant, Trump pumpers!!! “ Brace yourself “
The thing is, this Board was fine until all of the flamers came from other sites, and then they complain when they don’t get their way. This is a Gator board. Everyone else are merely guests.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatorspeed
The thing is, this Board was fine until all of the flamers came from other sites, and they complain when they don’t get their way. This is a Gator board. Everyone else are merely guests.
Bingooooo

I’m reading a lot of crying in this thread. Lots of posters feelings hurt because they can’t handle being poked fun at. I feel sorry for you guys, I really do. For the others who like to have fun, don’t run to the mods because they’re easily offended, the winds of change are coming.

Buckle up? For what, board death?

I’d have to care first. Just make sure you make a bed you want to sleep in, whiners.

He’s lost the argument so he’s just gonna burn it down.

Jason will keep deleting threads and enough posters will get sick of it and leave, creating a ghost board.

It’s petty and sad, but apparently we didn’t give badselectioncommittee enough attention

And when he doesn't get it here, he just goes to another board and trolls. Another 24k posts there on top of what he has here. Like 36k posts total on 2 boards in 4 years. All trolling.

That's about 20 troll posts a day, every day, for 4 years straight. And those are the only 2 boards we know of.

And when he doesn't get it here, he just goes to another board and trolls. Another 24k posts there on top of what he has here. Like 36k posts total on 2 boards in 4 years. All trolling.

That's about 20 troll posts a day, every day, for 4 years straight. And those are the only 2 boards we know of.
Does this include the multiple accounts on those boards? Just sayin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT