ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to start deleting threads....

ghost-town-tumbleweed.gif

Beca
The thing is, this Board was fine until all of the flamers came from other sites, and then they complain when they don’t get their way. This is a Gator board. Everyone else are merely guests.
Because of your constant liberal Democrat propaganda that you have posted, it embarrasses me that you claim to be a Gator. Most Gators especially Gator Grads are more intelligent than what you represent.

Beca

Because of your constant liberal Democrat propaganda that you have posted, it embarrasses me that you claim to be a Gator. Most Gators especially Gator Grads are more intelligent than what you represent.
I have news for you. There are plenty of liberal Gators.

Thats what bothers me about you people, you think if you dont conform to your particular ideology, you are stupid, or UnAmerican, or bad. Despite the fact that half the country are Dems. You guys just can’t handle dissenting opinions.

I have more news for you, I am objectively smarter and more successful than you. How does that make you feel?

Last edited:
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Beca

Most Gators especially Gator Grads are more intelligent than what you represent.
Dude has posted 36,000 posts on just two boards in 4 years.

He has 25k posts on this board alone in 4 years.

Gator grad? College grad?

How much time does it take to post 37k (and counting) troll posts in 4 years.

Employed????

To be fair, you are good at neither. Even our moderators have pointed this out.

Maybe you should give us another analysis of trump Mar-A-Lago legal challenges?
(Make sure to not leave out the winter is coming images 😜 )

Or how about your predictions prior to the midterms about a "Red Tsunami" 🤣
Did you think Kari Lake was going to win?

I'm sure you're one of those clowns who thought trump would be miraculously re-instated...How is your Q-anon belief system working out?

Did you think trump would lose and have to cough up his tax returns?

How about his trump Org tax fraud case? Where were you on that one?

How about Bannon's contempt case? Did you think he was going to be convicted?

How about the Build the Wall case? Were you right about that?

What about the Jan 6 commission?
Sure you thought the Oath Keepers would be found guilty?

How about John Durham's investigation? Still waiting for winter to come? 🤣

Your record of getting things wrong is impressive

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Thats what bothers me about you people, you think if you dont conform to your particular ideology, you are stupid, or UnAmerican, or bad. Despite the fact that half the country are Dems. You guys just can’t handle dissenting opinions.

I can say the exact same thing about the user @RayGravesGhost.

I have news for you, I am objectively smarter and more successful than you. How does that make you feel?

For the sake of reasonable discourse, I'll leave this part alone.

Reactions: BCSpell
Maybe you should give us another analysis of trump Mar-A-Lago legal challenges?
(Make sure to not leave out the winter is coming images 😜 )

Or how about your predictions prior to the midterms about a "Red Tsunami" 🤣
Did you think Kari Lake was going to win?

I'm sure you're one of those clowns who thought trump would be miraculously re-instated...How is your Q-anon belief system working out?

Did you think trump would lose and have to cough up his tax returns?

How about his trump Org tax fraud case? Where were you on that one?

How about Bannon's contempt case? Did you think he was going to be convicted?

How about the Build the Wall case? Were you right about that?

What about the Jan 6 commission?
Sure you thought the Oath Keepers would be found guilty?

How about John Durham's investigation? Still waiting for winter to come? 🤣

Your record of getting things wrong is impressive
pt41x2ep9o771.jpg

Dude has posted 36,000 posts on just two boards in 4 years.

He has 25k posts on this board alone in 4 years.

Gator grad? College grad?

How much time does it take to post 37k (and counting) troll posts in 4 years.

Employed????

Yes, GhostOfMassiveProjection. That’s a lot of posts.

I suspect your post total is even higher, once you add up the various usernames and include non-Rivals sites.

That's funny. Not one person I know has socks, other than "The World's Least Interesting Man". I present you "The Big Suck"

72wokg.jpg
Thanks to both of you for adding relevant details. To your point, the 37k posts in 4 years doesn't include sock accounts. I suspect the total would at least double with socks. Maybe triple.

And @Uniformed_ReRe is correct, we also must consider that @BSC911 is likely posting on other boards off of Rivals as well.

Given this, it's quite likely that @BSC911 has well over 100k troll posts in the last 4 years.

How could anyone possibly have the free time to leave 25k posts a year? It would take 16 hours a day, every day.

Wow.

Excellent detective work by both of you.

I have news for you. There are plenty of liberal Gators.

I have news for you, I am objectively smarter and more successful than you. How does that make you feel?
meh! but you don't know me.

meh! but you don't know me.
Whenever you look at and admit the ways that Biden and the Democrat party has (mis)lead our country since being in office, the best way to describe this leadership is stupid. Start with Afghanistan withdrawal .. TRump had it teed up for the Dems but Biden turned it into chaos. Then going green eliminating energy independence we could do this in an economically sound way but that is not creepy Joes' way. I could go on and on but you can see the pattern. everything Brandon and the Democrat party does is just plain stupid.

No, but sometimes you can just tell.
So when you refer to someone as Trumpers do you mean this as a compliment or is this supposed to be derogatory? I don't really like Trump as a person, He is too egotistical for me, but he has gotten a lot more favorable since he dumped the Democrats and started representing the Republicans. You should consider making the same move. You will feel so much better, and you will be able to rid yourself of all this bitterness you seem to hold inside. Truly I am hoping and praying for you. You can do it.

So when you refer to someone as Trumpers do you mean this as a compliment or is this supposed to be derogatory? I don't really like Trump as a person, He is too egotistical for me, but he has gotten a lot more favorable since he dumped the Democrats and started representing the Republicans. You should consider making the same move. You will feel so much better, and you will be able to rid yourself of all this bitterness you seem to hold inside. Truly I am hoping and praying for you. You can do it.
Tell us you bet on the 100-1 odds horses in the Kentucky Derby without telling us you do it. ;) In cucky's case, it more like winning Powerball.😂

It’s neither complimentary nor derogatory. Just simply a shortened way to describe a Trump supporter. No offense intended.

Thanks for your prayers, but I’ll pass on supporting Trump. The man’s a clown and bad for America. I have no problem supporting many other Republicans, however. I’ve even raised money for some.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT