ADVERTISEMENT

I am going to start deleting threads....

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Just deleted one "We tried to tell you." If you guys want to keep posting here in this free board great. I am going to start deleting threads left and right where you cant have conversations like adults. If you don't want to deal with the BS of a free board you can come into The Swamp and post. I am not here to babysit any of you so if you cross the line in a thread the entire thread will be deleted. If you are the cause of multiple threads being deleted I will simply ban you and be done with it.

Just deleted one "We tried to tell you." If you guys want to keep posting here in this free board great. I am going to start deleting threads left and right where you cant have conversations like adults. If you don't want to deal with the BS of a free board you can come into The Swamp and post. I am not here to babysit any of you so if you cross the line in a thread the entire thread will be deleted. If you are the cause of multiple threads being deleted I will simply ban you and be done with it.
I’m sure I posted it in, but I can’t even recall what the thread was about.

Can you be a little more specific about the line crossed please?

Hmmmm. I wonder who that could be.
retard-retard-alert.gif

Whats the ruling on this post?

Last edited:
Take care and good luck moving forward.
I will still enjoy the swamp and your news on recruiting, but will always wonder why we had to lose the great fun that used to be had with the old banter. I understand your reasoning but think it is much to do about nothing!

Reactions: blubo
I will still enjoy the swamp and your news on recruiting, but will always wonder why we had to lose the great fun that used to be had with the old banter. I understand your reasoning but think it is much to do about nothing!
You know nothing!! ;) Love the avatar.

I appreciate your feedback. Always welcomed

Reactions: LinksGator
this is about not using attacks and foul language to get your point across. very simple.
Is it? You've got a member of The Swamp above using the word d*ck, you even quoted him. Last night in another thread I was called 'whitey' and told to 'take off my hood' but that was by another member of The Swamp.

It's your board and you can run it how you want, but if rules aren't applied equally to all posters, I think it just creates more headaches for the posters and the mods.

Is it? You've got a member of The Swamp above using the word d*ck, you even quoted him. Last night in another thread I was called 'whitey' and told to 'take off my hood' but that was by another member of The Swamp.

It's your board and you can run it how you want, but if rules aren't applied equally to all posters, I think it just creates more headaches for the posters and the mods.
the only people it creates a headache for would be me and the moderators. None of us need to deal with any of this. Again, the only place where some of this stuff slips through the cracks is in the FREE BOARDS lol. It's crazy to me. If you or anyone else do not want to be subject to things like this happening/slipping through the cracks stay in The Swamp where I promise you it does not happen. That is the premium board and where I am going to spend most of my time moderating and reporting news etc......

the only people it creates a headache for would be me and the moderators. None of us need to deal with any of this.
Believe it or not, not every poster here is a troll. Most of us actually want to follow the rules, otherwise we'd just pop up and get banned and move on to the next free board. So for those of us that aren't trolls, it creates a lot of headaches for us too.

Reactions: jfegaly
Believe it or not, not every poster here is a troll. Most of us actually want to follow the rules, otherwise we'd just pop up and get banned and move on to the next free board. So for those of us that aren't trolls, it creates a lot of headaches for us too.
I hear ya and again the best way to get away from trolls is hit the premium boards. $22.00 for the first year for new members.......Problem solved

I hear ya and again the best way to get away from trolls is hit the premium boards. $22.00 for the first year for new members.......Problem solved

The trolls are coming from the premium board. @RayGravesGhost @BSC911 @bigg8tr are all premium members. I mean I have ended up blocking two of them here cause of their trolling, why would I pay for it there when I get it here for free?

Reactions: blubo and jfegaly
Uh, I have to laugh. You are the biggest troll on here. Don’t try your Eddy Haskell routine in here. We all know better.

Not here we don't.
I was just kidding. And please don’t fall for Ghosts feigned innocence. He’s the worst troll on here.

Let’s see.

Calls everyone sheep
Accuses everyone of being a sock
Mocks people who pay for this board
Etc.

But you never commented about the guy who frequently posts a “retard alert” meme. Is that acceptable? Don’t care either way but as long as people are complaining.

Are there any conservative 'trolls' or are they all liberal?
Doesn't really matter what the political affiliation of the trolls is. What does matter is that this is the most active non-premium board on the site. All anyone here has said is if posters aren't allowed to troll on the premium boards, then why let them come to the free boards and troll? All this is doing is leading to a situation where either the BO gets tired of dealing with the trolling and nukes the board, or the posters here that are driving the pageviews and ad revenue get tired of dealing with the trolls, and leave.

Either way, the most popular free board on the site goes away. Personally if this was my site I'd like to avoid that, but it's not my site.

Doesn't really matter what the political affiliation of the trolls is. What does matter is that this is the most active non-premium board on the site. All anyone here has said is if posters aren't allowed to troll on the premium boards, then why let them come to the free boards and troll? All this is doing is leading to a situation where either the BO gets tired of dealing with the trolling and nukes the board, or the posters here that are driving the pageviews and ad revenue get tired of dealing with the trolls, and leave.

Either way, the most popular free board on the site goes away. Personally if this was my site I'd like to avoid that, but it's not my site.
I don't really understand the free board vs. premium board angle but it seems to me that, the Trump supporter's definition of a 'troll' is anyone who's not a Trump supporter.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimgtr and bollocks
Started off about Climate Reparations but soon degenerated into personal attacks.
Your Brandon thread was also deleted. The most popular thread in the history of the board. In both cases I suspect a certain premium poster complained to the BO and got them deleted. Same premium poster that freely admits he's just here to troll and there's nothing anyone will do to him about it.

ADVERTISEMENT