ADVERTISEMENT

Are we ready to secure elections yet?

Wow...this hit me hard. I have no idea what their policies are on this but "mimicking France" is almost never the answer to any question. 😉
I know...what does that say about us?

1) Abortions after 12 weeks are banned, with exception of the mother's health or an unviable fetus. I don't like it, still think it's murder, but it's at least trying to stop partial birth and other infanticide abortions and gives mothers the choice (although it still takes that choice away from the baby).
2) Voting happens on election day, on paper, no mail in, everything is hand counted. ID is required. Results day of election. Early/mail-in voting and scanners are only used for FR residents who are overseas.

We need to be more like France on these two issues.

Just curious.

All that polling data, all the Red Wave talk? Yet Nance kept telling everyone prior the election night, there was a “surprise” coming.

Wake me up when everyone figures out what’s really going on.
Sore loser. Just realize that America isn't as red as you want. Not saying it's blue but it's definitely not red.

Also, secure = voter suppression. I hear that whistle

Sore loser. Just realize that America isn't as red as you want. Not saying it's blue but it's definitely not red.

Also, secure = voter suppression. I hear that whistle
Wow, name calling eh? Maybe you should report yourself. Nah, I am sure a mod will by by any minute to correct the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
Wow, name calling eh? Maybe you should report yourself. Nah, I am sure a mod will by by any minute to correct the situation.
That is not name calling but you will try to spin it that way. I am describing the reaction to results. I am not calling you a loser.

That is not name calling but you will try to spin it that way. I am describing the reaction to results. I am not calling you a loser.

jennifer-lawrence-j-law.gif

So if I say….sore idiot. Is that name calling?

Yes, because the election results require a winner or a loser. See the difference?
And the world requires smart people and idiots. The world requires winners and losers. Try calling someone a loser after a sporting event and see what happens. So, no I don’t see the difference,

So again, is it ok if someone calls you a sore idiot?

"One of the 80% issues, and there aren't a whole lot of 80% issues in America – one of them is that all ballots should be in by Election Day. We should know the results on Election Day...For example, when you lose the Super Bowl, you lose. You don't keep stretching it out for a few more games. That's what has happened in the country today. If you're talking about reforms that really have strong support, they are things like photo ID and getting the ballots in by Election Day,"

Scott Rasmussen

"One of the 80% issues, and there aren't a whole lot of 80% issues in America – one of them is that all ballots should be in by Election Day. We should know the results on Election Day...For example, when you lose the Super Bowl, you lose. You don't keep stretching it out for a few more games. That's what has happened in the country today. If you're talking about reforms that really have strong support, they are things like photo ID and getting the ballots in by Election Day,"

Scott Rasmussen
So far more people cared about getting votes counted on Election Day than they did abortion. cc @Uniformed_ReRe @Capt Ron 1

Reactions: jfegaly
So far more people cared about getting votes counted on Election Day than they did abortion. cc @Uniformed_ReRe @Capt Ron 1

Waaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaa.....my candidate didn't win so the election was a fraud. Waaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa....no election integrity & neither candidate in GA got above 50% so the election is a fraud. You people need to be posting on 8Chan & not on this site

Sorry Kari. We stayed on the porch when they came for Trump, we're already staying on the porch now that they are stealing it from you.

Oh no, can I say that?

Normalize telling the truth about what is happening. They are stealing another election from us.

If they can steal an election, they can steal that porch you are sitting on. In fact, that's what's next.

Why doesn’t the Republican-controlled Pennsylvania legislature address this?
Million dollar question isn't. Same could be said for Raffy or Kemp in GA who both have R's next to their names.

If you were elected, especially if you were elected multiple times, by a corrupt system how aggressively would you be in trying to change that system?

Reactions: Gator Fever
Million dollar question isn't. Same could be said for Raffy or Kemp in GA who both have R's next to their names.

If you were elected, especially if you were elected multiple times, by a corrupt system how aggressively would you be in trying to change that system?
The ONLY reason I hoped Kemp would win is to keep that gapped tooth Goodyear Blimp in obscurity another few years. She's an overweight Beta O'cuck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT