ADVERTISEMENT

House overwhelmingly votes to ban TikTok. What will Shumer do?

So….trolling. Got it.

I wonder if there is a word for someone who “makes” others do things, worries about the board “turning against them”, claims they are witty, while thinking those around them are mere “sheep”?

I googled those personality traits and here’s what I found…

Narcissist: Personality qualities include thinking very highly of oneself, needing admiration, believing others are inferior, and lacking empathy for others.

Interesting, the word projection now comes to mind when I review your analysis of Trump.

See, You do it to yourself. You call the board a bunch of sheep in an attempted dig at me, but instead insult the board with more namecalling, and wonder why they are “turning against you”.

No one is turning the board against you, you do a fantastic job of doing that yourself, but I appreciate you thinking I am capable of being a shepherd. The book of Hebrews said Jesus was a great Shepherd. Thank you for the compliment.

Facebookrockingchairgroup dot gif.
I feel a “bless your heart” coming, followed by some sort of vitriol from left field.

Reactions: RussellCasse
I don't associate with Goldmom. She may call you names but I am pointing out that you call names as well. Your ignorance isn't working.

Nope, your are wrong. That’s why reading comprehension is important. Literally. I heeded the warning from the mods. Prior to that? Maybe.

Take your quote. “Your ignorance isn’t working”. Literally speaking, you didn’t call me any names. It is what it is.

Contrast that with a quote of telling me “you’re an idiot”.

One is name calling, the other is not. This isn’t hard.

If you had said…you’re ignorant, that’s name calling. Grammar is important.

If we take your definition, then the statement “your ignorance isn’t working” would be namecalling. Which would mean…you just broke the ban rule. Fortunately for you, most know how to comprehend what they read.

I didn’t make that pinned rule. I just follow it.

Also, Goldmom doesn’t just call me names. She does it to just about everyone as you can see from this thread.

Hell, a simple search will find the majority of her posts she does it. I laughed when I was searching for her post predicting Desantis would be the nominee. The entire first page was filled with vitriol in the form of namecalling, towards others.

It is what it is.

💊

Last edited:
Nope, your are wrong. That’s why reading comprehension is important. Literally. I heeded the warning from the mods. Prior to that? Maybe.

Take your quote. “Your ignorance isn’t working”. Literally speaking, you didn’t call me any names. It is what it is.

Contrast that with a quote of telling me “you’re an idiot”.

One is name calling, the other is not. This isn’t hard.

If you had said…you’re ignorant, that’s name calling. Grammar is important.

If we take your definition, then the statement “your ignorance isn’t working” would be namecalling. Which would mean…you just broke the ban rule. Fortunately for you, most know how to comprehend what they read.

I didn’t make that pinned rule. I just follow it.

Also, Goldmom doesn’t just call me names. She does it to just about everyone as you can see from this thread.

Hell, a simple search will find the majority of her posts she does it. I laughed when I was searching for her post predicting Desantis would be the nominee. The entire first page was filled with vitriol in the form of namecalling, towards others.

It is what it is.

💊
Ignorance - the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness.

SO, see awareness. You PRETEND that you have no idea that you are name calling. You take the "am I really?" approach. So that word "ignorance" fits your fake lack of awareness. NOBODY is buying it. We all KNOW that you name call and get personal.

Goldmom may do the same. I am not saying that she doesn't.

To close it out, case in point...you end every convo with me or about me with a pill or say "pill counter". Hence the name calling/trolling. You can seriously still think every regular on here doesn't know that you are calling me a pharmacist (I am not) and throwing shots at what you claim is my career?

I expect a responds with "what do you mean"/"I have no idea what you're talking about", blah, blah, blah.

Ignorance - the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness.

SO, see awareness. You PRETEND that you have no idea that you are name calling. You take the "am I really?" approach. So that word "ignorance" fits your fake lack of awareness. NOBODY is buying it. We all KNOW that you name call and get personal.

To close it out, case in point...you end every convo with me or about me with a pill or say "pill counter". Hence the name calling/trolling. You can seriously still think every regular on here doesn't know that you are calling me a pharmacist (I am not) and throwing shots at what you claim is my career?

I expect a responds with "what do you mean"/"I have no idea what you're talking about", blah, blah, blah.
Not to be pedantic K but you fire shots.

I sometimes wonder if English is your first language.

Unlike @LordofallSocks I have no apologies for being pedantic. So again, learn how to comprehend English, and grammar.

By your definition of name calling, YOU literally just broke the namecalling rule again. I don’t think you did, but just applying your own logic.

You taking an emoji not directed at you, is a YOU problem. Me giving a shout out to lives that matter, and you making an ASSumption and owning it….is a YOU problem. If you aren’t a pharmacist then no need to concern yourself with my shoutout to the corrupt pharmaceutical industry.

So again, Namecalling isn’t something I do since the pinned thread. Literally. Sorry, but you saying so doesn’t make it true. It is not my fault you lack the ability for literal interpretation of a sentence. Maybe start with learning adjectives, nouns, verbs, adverbs etc…vs focusing on your pronouns.

I do use emojis though.

Now we call this 💊 😉🤷‍♂️ Name calling? Good grief.

The absurdity is real, and I appreciate you speaking for the ENTIRE board when you say “we all” and “nobody” and then bring up lack of awareness. 😬. That’s an emoji, not calling you a teeth grinder, just so we are clear.

BTW. Ignorance means lack of knowledge, not pretend. Just fyi.

Last edited:
Unlike @LordofallSocks I have no apologies for being pedantic. So again, learn how to comprehend English, and grammar.

By your definition of name calling, YOU literally just broke the namecalling rule again. I don’t think you did, but just applying your own logic.

You taking an emoji not directed at you, is a YOU problem. Me giving a shout out to lives that matter, and you making an ASSumption and owning it….is a YOU problem. If you aren’t a pharmacist then no need to concern yourself with my shoutout to the corrupt pharmaceutical industry.

So again, Namecalling isn’t something I do since the pinned thread. Literally. Sorry, but you saying so doesn’t make it true. It is not my fault you lack the ability for literal interpretation of a sentence. Maybe start with learning adjectives, nouns, verbs, adverbs etc…vs focusing on your pronouns.

I do use emojis though.

Now we call this 💊 😉🤷‍♂️ Name calling? Good grief.

The absurdity is real, and I appreciate you speaking for the ENTIRE board when you say “we all” and “nobody” and then bring up lack of awareness. 😬. That’s an emoji, not calling you a teeth grinder, just so we are clear.

BTW. Ignorance means lack of knowledge, not pretend. Just fyi.
Blah blah blah, you are doing what I expected. Just bs

Not to be pedantic K but you fire shots.

I sometimes wonder if English is your first language.
I don't fire shots. That is a lie. I get tagged in about 99% of the threads that you see me in. My tags are in responds to people saying things about me. My alerts are filled with "xxx mentioned you". It's just a case of you trying to "both sides" it to stick up for your political keen.

Proper English doesn't exist within social media. It's all about quick, slang and broken English. I would assume that you are older because people my age and younger doesn't care about proper English in this social media world. So sorry if I am 2 new school 4 you.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
And yet you share more views with him, than the Right. Again, you do it to yourself.
LOL
You’re back again cause you loved being forced off task by little me.
If Rick Wilson and I randomly agree that the sky is blue then ole Rick ain’t totally dumb.
But he’s a POS. Got it?
Oh, and yeah. That WAS name calling.

I don't fire shots. That is a lie. I get tagged in about 99% of the threads that you see me in. My tags are in responds to people saying things about me. My alerts are filled with "xxx mentioned you". It's just a case of you trying to "both sides" it to stick up for your political keen.

Proper English doesn't exist within social media. It's all about quick, slang and broken English. I would assume that you are older because people my age and younger doesn't care about proper English in this social media world. So sorry if I am 2 new school 4 you.
Language is the only thing that separates us from animals.

You should care about speaking properly I imagine that is the only language you know.

I didn't suggest you fire shots or throw shade or whatever, I merely corrected your verbiage.

Last edited:
So….trolling. Got it.

I wonder if there is a word for someone who “makes” others do things, worries about the board “turning against them”, claims they are witty, while thinking those around them are mere “sheep”?

I googled those personality traits and here’s what I found…

Narcissist: Personality qualities include thinking very highly of oneself, needing admiration, believing others are inferior, and lacking empathy for others.

Interesting, the word projection now comes to mind when I review your analysis of Trump.

See, You do it to yourself. You call the board a bunch of sheep in an attempted dig at me, but instead insult the board with more namecalling, and wonder why they are “turning against you”.

No one is turning the board against you, you do a fantastic job of doing that yourself, but I appreciate you thinking I am capable of being a shepherd. The book of Hebrews said Jesus was a great Shepherd. Thank you for the compliment.

I’m just so impressed with myself. You were up at 4:30 AM to respond to me? What time was it in China?
You looked up narcissist. Hop over to the O’s and look up obsessed.
Let me know what it says. I’ll be right here in my rocker…

rattledaibotworker.gif

LOL
You’re back again cause you loved being forced off task by little me.
If Rick Wilson and I randomly agree that the sky is blue then ole Rick ain’t totally dumb.
But he’s a POS. Got it?
Oh, and yeah. That WAS name calling.

Another person requiring remedial English. Back you go…

You really do struggle with this don’t you? Just like your Desantis take, no matter how many times you say it (accusing me), you are still wrong.

Facebookrockingchairgroup dot gif

I’m just so impressed with myself. You were up at 4:30 AM to respond to me? What time was it in China?
You looked up narcissist. Hop over to the O’s and look up obsessed.
Let me know what it says. I’ll be right here in my rocker…

rattledaibotworker.gif

Of course you’re impressed with yourself. See previous post.

And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thx for the compliment, but you should probably use that wit to come up with your own material.

You still supporting communism, to fight communism? It’s really shocking your views would align with not supporting the 1st amendment. 😲 Tik Tok!

Huh, weird coming from you. But not weird to see Goldmom aligning with “her party” again. MDf, Kalim, and Goldmom.

Seems to me she is the one that came in hot with the name calling. See post 74. FWIW, I thought you were against name calling, but I digress.
hard to align with you nut jobs, you people are insane. not go face east and bow down.

Reactions: goldmom
Whats next after the communists ban Tik Tok?

Letting people voice their opinion on the internet is….A Threat To Democracy. And porch sitters far and wide will gobble it up.

Another person requiring remedial English. Back you go…

You really do struggle with this don’t you? Just like your Desantis take, no matter how many times you say it (accusing me), you are still wrong.

Facebookrockingchairgroup dot gif
I should get paid for what I’m doing. I’m keeping you from doing what you are supposed to do yet again.
Are you unable to dredge up anything beyond your obsession with my support for the Governor?
The CCP really should update your chips.

I should get paid for what I’m doing. I’m keeping you from doing what you are supposed to do yet again.
Are you unable to dredge up anything beyond your obsession with my support for the Governor?
The CCP really should update your chips.

What has been shown ITT (AGAIN) is your ideology aligns more with the left, just like you have shown time and again. You feel most comfortable using the same tactics the left uses. Russia, Russia, Russia,
china, china, china, bot, bot, bot. 🤣

You unwittingly are helping to prove something I have contended on here for years.

As a side note and possibly unrelated to you (or is it?):

The constitution and the Right have an uphill climb to save the Republic. There is a Real threat to “democracy”. That threat is Trojan horse Democrats posing as Republicans. The Liz and Mitt wing of the “Republican” party is fighting to stay relevant, and destroy the constitution. A fight they are going to lose, Bigly.

With that said, Got any more of those communist ideas to bring to the table? Anymore of those tactics that align with the left you would like to use? So far you are on a roll parroting the lefts tactics (Accusations of Russian asset, bots, ok with 1st amendment rights being taken away, etc.) Maybe gun confiscation to “save democracy” and our kids is your next schtick?

You literally, unwittingly helped me to make the most relevant point there is to saving our Republic. TY!!!

Thanks for shining light on your ideology, and what you are TRYING to do. Keep up the good work.

They ALWAYS tell on themselves.

Sincerely,

Your Favorite Patriot.

MAGA!!!!

Threat to our Democracy…The BIGGEST threat. It’s coming from within, and there are Democrats and “Republicans” alike that are pushing it. See this thread.

Where we are:

Where we are headed:

Yawn. This is becoming easy.
We ALL agree the global threats to America are at a higher point now than the run up to WWII.
It’s important that we have young capable leaders to step into the forefront in managing our moves for the preservation of our freedoms and that of our friends and allies.
A doddering old demented fool and a loudmouth old bully bent on petty revenge cannot or will not be our best choices to steer our ship for the next four years.
The Republican Party DOES HAVE next generation talent available. The Dems do not. They’re lost as a result of their surrender to loudmouth leftist loons who’ve built a name on pandering to grievance factions who don’t reflect the real American voter.
You folks on here don’t need a sheepherder. You know what’s up and you don’t need me to tell you either.
Eyes open, a patriot’s heart in place, and a skeptical take on what some are trying to sell you will get all of us through.
🇺🇸💯❤️

lauren-lopez-starkid.gif

We ALL agree the global threats to America are at a higher point now than the run up to WWII.
It’s important that we have young capable leaders to step into the forefront in managing our moves for the preservation of our freedoms and that of our friends and allies.
A doddering old demented fool and a loudmouth old bully bent on petty revenge cannot or will not be our best choices to steer our ship for the next four years.
The Republican Party DOES HAVE next generation talent available. The Dems do not. They’re lost as a result of their surrender to loudmouth leftist loons who’ve built a name on pandering to grievance factions who don’t reflect the real American voter.
You folks on here don’t need a sheepherder. You know what’s up and you don’t need me to tell you either.
Eyes open, a patriot’s heart in place, and a skeptical take on what some are trying to sell you will get all of us through.
🇺🇸💯❤️
I do NOT want someone young. You are bat **** crazy if you do. Young people are DUMB.

(my above statement is just as stupid as yours. HOWEVER if you REMOVE that highlighted word above..it works PERFECTLY. However you age discriminators never see things that way)

• Love
I do NOT want someone young. You are bat **** crazy if you do. Young people are DUMB.

(my above statement is just as stupid as yours. HOWEVER if you REMOVE that highlighted word above..it works PERFECTLY. However you age discriminators never see things that way)

Be careful, the meds aren’t working and you will get categorized as a Russian agent, bot, or Agent of China. 🤡

She is who she is and it has been proven time and time again by her own words. She is fighting against the only person on the right that can win, and stop the march to communism. In other words, she supports Joe. It is what it is. That’s who she is. She has been exposed as being aligned with Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney.

The window to save this Republic is closing quickly, if it already isn’t closed.

Back on topic…

While everyone is foaming at the mouth about Tik Tok, a social media application that is user content driven…

Google is not only using and distributing your data, but they are also manipulating content, search results, definitions etc…to manipulate people. But hey….China, Tik Tok…

Rabble, Rabble…

Last edited:
🇺🇸💯❤️

You pulling a young candidate out of your ass? DJT is the nominee.

There are two choices. DJT or Joe Biden and communism. You made your choice.

You find a way of insulting the board even when you’re trying not to. Quite an amazing skill.

Last edited:
You pulling a young candidate out of your ass? DJT is the nominee.

There are two choices. DJT or Joe Biden and communism. You made your choice.

You find a way of insulting the board even when you’re trying not to. Quite an amazing skill.
LOL
I’m insulting you. And like the amateur sheepherder your bosses installed on here you’re trying to make others think I'm trashing them as well.
I’m explaining why I think it’s important to have a whole new top of ballot in November. If others see it differently then so be it.
I’m no traitor and I love my country. You can’t concede that because you’re a troll/bot. Maybe you can get a job after the election impersonating Pinocchio.

LOL
I’m insulting you. And like the amateur sheepherder your bosses installed on here you’re trying to make others think I'm trashing them as well.
I’m explaining why I think it’s important to have a whole new top of ballot in November. If others see it differently then so be it.
I’m no traitor and I love my country. You can’t concede that because you’re a troll/bot. Maybe you can get a job after the election impersonating Pinocchio.

Calling me a sheepherder while calling others sheep before (Literally post 156 in this thread) is self explanatory and insulting to everyone.

To quote:

“See how I’ve made you spend so much time today centered on things other than hustling the sheep on here?”
😉

Now, how you should be acting….

If Matt wants to vote for DJT then by all means he should.
I will also choose. To not vote for either of the current two candidates.

Be careful, the meds aren’t working and you will get categorized as a Russian agent, bot, or Agent of China. 🤡

She is who she is and it has been proven time and time again by her own words. She is fighting against the only person on the right that can win, and stop the march to communism. In other words, she supports Joe. It is what it is. That’s who she is. She has been exposed as being aligned with Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney.

The window to save this Republic is closing quickly, if it already isn’t closed.

Back on topic…

While everyone is foaming at the mouth about Tik Tok, a social media application that is user content driven…

Google is not only using and distributing your data, but they are also manipulating content, search results, definitions etc…to manipulate people. But hey….China, Tik Tok…

Rabble, Rabble…

Google is JUST as bad, as they are in bed with our enemies

I’m not sure but I bet the Ketamine Kid knows it’s likely going down so he can sound all 1A knowing it will appeal to certain folks. 🤷‍♀️

Correct. It appeals to people that believe in Free speech and the constitution. Which should be….EVERY American. Sadly, it doesn’t, because many Americans don’t believe in Free Speech.

What will Schumer do? Sell his stock in any fund holding a stake in Tik Tok for starters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT