ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
That's not what this is.
Of course it's not. That's why they invented incrementalism.

I can't understand why some of you are ok with politicians getting a pass on breaking the law because it looks bad or it will upset their base.
I'm not concerned with protecting the president or making his base happy. This is about precedent. I haven't determined how I feel about anything yet because everybody and they momma has access to a sealed indictment but me.

I have an odd idea, how about you expect your politicians not to break the law or engage in shady stuff like we are expected to do?
That stopped being a thing when they were allowed to vote on their own pay raises.

I'm mostly sure this is a political witchunt I'd need the indictment to be sure.

Bit I'll tell you the same thing I told people when Bush passed the Patriot Act and Obama was using his phone and pen.

You think it's great now because your guy is in power. But it's easier to bestow power than it is to take it away so be careful what you wish for.

Bragg logic, when he's not busy treating his TDS. :mad:

financial_advice-jpg.1241213

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
That IS my point. Everyone has been predicting this. I'm stunned they waited this long.

What I didn't expect was that you would get hoodwinked by this. I honestly thought you were smarter than @gatorspeed, he thinks this will put away Trump too.

Oh well, won't make that mistake again.
Ghost why don’t you keep your mouth shut? Everytime you open it something stupid flys out of it, I could care less what happens to your big strong president as you like to claim! I find it ironic Mr. Tough guy Trump supporters always claim he’s the victim and being mistreated it’s nauseating period

Blah blah blah
If it’s Trump v Biden in 2024 we got REAL
trouble in this country.
Blind loyalists to ANYTHING but what’s best for AMERICA - your country unless you’re a troll or bot is a signal that the party is over.

Ghost why don’t you keep your mouth shut? Everytime you open it something stupid flys out of it, I could care less what happens to your big strong president as you like to claim! I find it ironic Mr. Tough guy Trump supporters always claim he’s the victim and being mistreated it’s nauseating period

And if the old narcissist is back in the White House it’ll be four years of daily drama all about him. Not about America and what’s best for us - his citizens.
And if Biden is there the puppet masters will be able to finish what they’ve started. Venezuela will be jealous.
You dumb fools. If you live your country neither of these OLD MEN can be President.

Reactions: gatorspeed
And if the old narcissist is back in the White House it’ll be four years of daily drama all about him. Not about America and what’s best for us - his citizens.
And if Biden is there the puppet masters will be able to finish what they’ve started. Venezuela will be jealous.
You dumb fools. If you live your country neither of these OLD MEN can be President.
Honestly 4 more years of a great economy, booming stock market, cheap gas prices, a more secure border, no endless wars, election integrity would be awesome. The mean tweets and triggering the left, are just the cherry on top of the sundae.😂

Office-Space-meme.jpg

Oh god. People always make these BOLD and scary predictions and they never come true. The only change will be that, FINALLY ex-presidents will not be above the law. The presidential shield and/or running for president shouldn't protect you from prosecution.

Also, stop saying political opponent. Trump is not running against Bragg.

I'm impressed with how selectively naive you can be. Seriously, it's a talent.

Reactions: goldmom
That's not what this is.

I can't understand why some of you are ok with politicians getting a pass on breaking the law because it looks bad or it will upset their base.

I have an odd idea, how about you expect your politicians not to break the law or engage in shady stuff like we are expected to do?

Cool, let's start retroactively by putting Hillary in jail.

I don't get what you don't get. Open a history book. Let's start there.

That's not what this is.

How about we hold all Hiden voters to the same legal standard that Hiden voters want to hold Trump to?

Everyone else gets innocent until proven guilty, Trump gets guilty until proven guilty.

@gatorspeed you think we should jail you then it's on you to make your case for being released? Maybe just jail every Hiden voter? They will have the same chance to proven their innocence as Pelosi says Trump has.

So what's the problem?

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I'll ask again: How does lefty media know how many counts are in a SEALED indictment?

Isn't that illegal?
How many times have the Dimtards leaked information? Remember the SCOTUS RVW issue? It's something Trump should consider before going to NYC. What kind of banana republic charges have been conjured up since last week? Remember, Bragg punted for several days. Trump may not know what kind of BS was manufactured after the fact. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. I smell a rat, and not the customary DemocRat.

You think it's great now because your guy is in power. But it's easier to bestow power than it is to take it away so be careful what you wish for.
Thank God Harry Reid effed the Democrat Party regarding that. We'd have a BS SCOTUS and other not nice things without that useful bat.

The sad thing is Hiden could hold a PC today and say every person that voted for Trump is classified as a domestic terrorist and will be arrested over the following 72 hours, and every dem here would be fine with it.

National Divorce. It's past time.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
The sad thing is Hiden could hold a PC today and say every person that voted for Trump is classified as a domestic terrorist and will be arrested over the following 72 hours, and every dem here would be fine with it.

We're not quite there yet but we have to decide who is going to be skins and shirts. It won't be defined by state borders. I need to brush up on the Irish civil wars.

We're not quite there yet but we have to decide who is going to be skins and shirts. It won't be defined by state borders.
If we let the dems steal the 2024 election then the US map will have to be redrawn by 2028. We won't survive another 4 years of this.

But but but....just get rid of Hiden and Trump! Goodness.

• Angry

No he couldn't. How are you smart enough to access the internet.

Patriots don't abandon half the country.

No he couldn't. How are you smart enough to access the internet.

Patriots don't abandon half the country.
Check this BS article out. It's amazing how many cucks and ignoramous's don't know Soros history of being a traitor to his people. The comments are amazingly stupid.

It is frightening how many sheeple reside in the USA. :oops: Sorry. Quoted the wrong article. Fixed.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Check this BS article out. It's amazing how many cucks and ignoramous's don't know Soros history of being a traitor to his people. The comments are amazingly stupid.

It is frightening how many sheeple reside in the USA. :oops: Sorry. Quoted the wrong article. Fixed.
And people say Fox News is entertainment.

And people say Fox News is entertainment.
Yahoo news is no different than the old Soviet Union Pravda. I'm only there for the comment sections. It's a target rich environment for retard bombings. The amount of pure ignorance on such simple concepts, civics, the Constitution, and common sense is astounding. The education system of the US has failed us. I'm not sure we can see our way clear of this.:(

Yahoo news is no different than the old Soviet Union Pravda. I'm only there for the comment sections. It's a target rich environment for retard bombings. The amount of pure ignorance on such simple concepts, civics, the Constitution, and common sense is astounding. The education system of the US has failed us. I'm not sure we can see our way clear of this.:(
Now I understand why what's his name sources Yahoo articles almost exclusively.

Mark levin calls for all Republican AG and DA to scour the law books and go after Democrat Senators, Congressmen, Rat governors and X Democrat presidents, even Biden for miss use of laws. He wants GOP prosecutors to drag them in front of conservative jury’s and judges and indict them. He said he wanted all the Fakenews to run with his comments. He said the only way to beat these bastards, and stop this is to hit them back hard. He says if we don’t, we will end up like Kalifornia

Mark levin calls for all Republican AG and DA to scour the law books and go after Democrat Senators, Congressmen, Rat governors and X Democrat presidents, even Biden for miss use of laws. He wants GOP prosecutors to drag them in front of conservative jury’s and judges and indict them. He said he wanted all the Fakenews to run with his comments. He said the only way to beat these bastards, and stop this is to hit them back hard. He says if we don’t, we will end up like Kalifornia
Yeah that will end well.

I'm going to go clean.... things now.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Meh. Gives him something to rant about, so his ratings will go up, he's loving this,

I'm about done with shaking my fists and mean tweets/posts.

• Wow
That's not what this is.

You don't even know what law he broke. But you're comfortable with saying, "that's not what this is."

We knew this after 2020. If not for tainted elections we'd have both the Senate and the House would have been 250- to whatever is left for the Dimtards. Probably a 50 seat swing in the House instead of a squeaker. The House needs to start doing the same kind of tribunals we had to endure when Botox Nan was in charge. There is NO playing nice in the sandbox with communists. You take what you've got and run with it, there might not be another chance when Democrats have basically done away with elections. :mad:

Cool, let's start retroactively by putting Hillary in jail.

I don't get what you don't get. Open a history book. Let's start there.
I've always said that if Hillary did something charged her. Use the search engine. I never once believed in different laws/rules for the democrats. Nobody is above the law in Kalim eyes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT