ADVERTISEMENT

House overwhelmingly votes to ban TikTok. What will Shumer do?

You have TOTALLY fallen for the lib diatribe here. Yes, WMD was A reason to go in to Iraq...however the MAIN reason was that Hussein (not Barrack) was violating Resolution 1441 from the end of the first Gulf war. They are shooting at our planes monitoring the no fly zone in Sountern Iraq..and were not supposed to be doing so. And we KNEW there were WMD's, and we know where they went...Syria.

I haven’t fallen for squat. Quit being ignorant. Read your own governments post war findings. Furthermore, the fact you and I were talked into Iraq being a threat…is laughable at best knowing what we know now.

The FACT is. You were lied to. But hey, be mad at me for that.

Iraq. Not China, Iran, Russia, North Korea…

We were worried about Iraq. Let that sink in.

Bless your heart. I haven’t called you anything. Conversely…. You have.

Instead of debating the issue, you have reverted to the only thing you know. Ad Hominem attacks. Why? Because you don’t know how to debate the actual issue. So take the low road.

Do you realize how ignorant it sounds to keep accusing people of being Paid foreign assets on THIS forum?
Repeatedly asserting that I’m an old lady and need to get back on the porch isn’t going low, is it? I thought older people were revered in China for their wisdom. Must be part of your adoration for the Narcissistic Nutjob.
Newsflash: I have the best seat in the house…right here on my porch. 🎯 In case you have forgotten…you sly dog.
In the US we refer to sayings like that as a left-handed compliment, but give it time. You’ll pick up the gists of our meanings unless they unplug you after November. 😂 or pull you in for a major reset.
Oh and the psychological trickeration of saying “…on this forum” as a ploy to get your sheep to jump on me for my views? Amateur hour!

Weird…the CIA literally reorganized after their intelligence was deemed false and inaccurate in regards to WMDs. Yet here we are…I know, those paid Russian assets like myself caused them to reorganize. Right?

I am glad none of the other government lies I mentioned were a point of contention. 😉 @LordofallSocks

Last edited:
I haven’t fallen for squat. Quit being ignorant. Read your own governments post war findings. Furthermore, the fact you and I were talked into Iraq being a threat…is laughable at best knowing what we know now.

You’re having to earn your paycheck today, aren’t you?
Aww. Everybody’s workin on the weekend!

Repeatedly asserting that I’m an old lady and need to get back on the porch isn’t going low, is it? I thought older people were revered in China for their wisdom. Must be part of your adoration for the Narcissistic Nutjob.
Newsflash: I have the best seat in the house…right here on my porch. 🎯 In case you have forgotten…you sly dog.
In the US we refer to sayings like that as a left-handed compliment, but give it time. You’ll pick up the gists of our meanings unless they unplug you after November. 😂 or pull you in for a major reset.
Oh and the psychological trickeration of saying “…on this forum” as a ploy to get your sheep to jump on me for my views? Amateur hour!

Glad you are able to discern the difference between telling someone about sitting on a porch, and literal name calling.

Little more wit, and a little less emotion might help. Doubtful, but it might.

And if you think saying “on this forum” is some sort of psyop… you should probably take your meds.

No one is using a “ploy” to get people to “jump on you”. You do that to yourself. Maybe stop the namecalling, and people won’t “jump on you”.

Last edited:
Let me help further. @Capt Ron 1

From the above article: May of 2023.

“Avril Haines, the current U.S. director of national intelligence, noted in a statement that the intelligence community had adopted new standards for analysis and oversight.

“We learned critical lessons in the wake of our flawed assessment of an active WMD program in Iraq in 2002,” Haines said. “Since then, for example, we have expanded the use of structured analytic techniques, established community-wide analytic standards, and enhanced tradecraft oversight. As in every part of our work, we strive to learn the lessons that allow us to preserve and advance our thinking to greater effect in service of our national security.”

Yes you have. You are focused only on WMD's as why we invaded...and that is NOT the truth. You HAVE fallen for the lib diatribe. SECONDLY...I KNOW people...MANY that were there, and there WERE WMD's...many were found, but we tracked the ones that Hussein HID in Syria. They used them when the OTHER Hussein was president, crossing the "red line" that he drew...but was to much of a pu$$* to enforce. Telling us we were lied to is ridiculous. We are always lied to. But trying to claim that we only invaded because od WMD's is factually incorrect. It is EXACTLY the narrative libs want everyone to believe, however it is FACTUALLY incorrect. My VERY good friends were flying those missions and were getting shot at, I do know about this. Was WMD overblown? MAYBE...but he DID have the capability to make more, and we did end that. Fact is, and this is ALL that matters...he signed a peace treaty...and broke it by shooting at American pilots, and refusing to allow inspectors full access. The rest is a moot point. He needed to get goned.

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Glad you are able to discern the difference between telling someone about sitting on a porch, and literal name calling.

Little more wit, and a little less emotion might help. Doubtful, but it might.

And if you think saying “on this forum” is some sort of psyop… you should probably take your meds.
Ah…take my meds? Not an insult?
Sure.
Sorta like telling you that your handlers shouldn’t do a little adjusting of your programming? Not anger - just a suggestion.

Yes you have. You are focused only on WMD's as why we invaded...and that is NOT the truth. You HAVE fallen for the lib diatribe. SECONDLY...I KNOW people...MANY that were there, and there WERE WMD's...many were found, but we tracked the ones that Hussein HID in Syria. They used them when the OTHER Hussein was president, crossing the "red line" that he drew...but was to much of a pu$$* to enforce. Telling us we were lied to is ridiculous. We are always lied to. But trying to claim that we only invaded because od WMD's is factually incorrect. It is EXACTLY the narrative libs want everyone to believe, however it is FACTUALLY incorrect. My VERY good friends were flying those missions and were getting shot at, I do know about this. Was WMD overblown? MAYBE...but he DID have the capability to make more, and we did end that. Fact is, and this is ALL that matters...he signed a peace treaty...and broke it by shooting at American pilots, and refusing to allow inspectors full access. The rest is a moot point. He needed to get goned.

Sorry, you are wrong.

WMD WAS used as THE main selling point for the war. The Bush admin lied to get everyone on board. It was propaganda 101. But rather than telling me about your heresay, why not provide some facts on those WMDs? Maybe some sources? Some links? It’s only been two decades. Come one man, you’re better than this. I literally provided you the link to our own after action reports. We lying that they didn’t have them? Make it make sense.

Weird. The Whitehouse admitted this? Keep digging your heels in folks.

Let me help with the quote:

“ Fleischer's remarks follow assertions by an envoy sent by the CIA to Africa to investigate allegations about Iraq's nuclear weapons program. The envoy, Joseph Wilson, said Sunday that the Bush administration manipulated his findings, possibly to strengthen the rationale for war.”

@Capt Ron 1

The Bush administration “manipulated his findings”. In other words, they manipulated (changed) the findings to manipulate you. That the ENTIRE point I made.

They lied to garner support. Propaganda. Same thing they are doing still today. So the WH admits they lied (because they had to, they got caught), but you say they didn’t for some reason. Strange hill to die on.

Last edited:
Ah…take my meds? Not an insult?
Sure.
Sorta like telling you that your handlers shouldn’t do a little adjusting of your programming? Not anger - just a suggestion.

Not an insult. It’s a suggestion to anyone that would think that a reference to “this forum”, is some sort of weird psyop being used.

It’s silly.

Same as suggesting ANYONE on this forum is being paid to promote a point a view on this forum, is a paid asset with Handlers.

Combine those two takes, and it comes across as someone that needs medicating. 🙌

Sorry, you are wrong.

WMD WAS used as THE main selling point for the war. The Bush admin lied to get everyone on board. It was propaganda 101. But rather than telling me about your heresay, why not provide some facts on those WMDs? Maybe some sources? Some links? It’s only been two decades. Come one man, you’re better than this. I literally provided you the link to our own after action reports. We lying that they didn’t have them? Make it make sense.

The libs brainwashed ya.....LOL I know what you are saying, and you are partly correct. WMD's are ALL the media used, so yes, you have been caught up in that. And YES....they DID use it. I remember Powell at the UN. HOWEVER it is not THE reason. Sorry...that is just not true. You are entitled to be wrong...no problem. Just like today, the media had a narrative, and that is all they covered. But the boys from OUR base were getting shot at EVERY day by ground to air missiles. And Saddam REFUSED inspectors access. You watched too much CNN if you do not know this.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Who knows if Iraq had WMD or not? We certainly don't. We're told what we need to believe, it's how intelligence leaks information to provide the necessary narrative. However, I remember plenty of news stories that didn't conform to the Democrat denial of chemical weapons belonging to Sadaam.

The libs brainwashed ya.....LOL I know what you are saying, and you are partly correct. WMD's are ALL the media used, so yes, you have been caught up in that. And YES....they DID use it. I remember Powell at the UN. HOWEVER it is not THE reason. Sorry...that is just not true. You are entitled to be wrong...no problem. Just like today, the media had a narrative, and that is all they covered. But the boys from OUR base were getting shot at EVERY day by ground to air missiles. And Saddam REFUSED inspectors access. You watched too much CNN if you do not know this.

Bro. I literally said we lied about wmds, and we did. The Bush admin literally admitted what I said. Literally.

Which exactly follows the point I was making. That the US Government lies and manipulates to sell the public on things. Propaganda.

The point I made has zero to do with planes being shot at. Zero. Nor did I say anything about it. You can continue to bring that up, but it has ZERO to do with the point I made. Zero.

The point? The bush admin lied and manipulated the reports to get YOU,
Myself, and the rest of America on board. Propaganda.

Shooting at planes sucks and all,
But THE primary sales pitch was
WMDs. Want proof?

From Powells speech to the UN security council attempting to justify the invasion.

“Powell repeatedly used one phrase during his hour-long speech: "weapons of mass destruction." He said those words a total of 17 times. It was the phrase the Bush administration kept publicly using to help justify invading Iraq.”

Don’t believe NPR?

Fine…

Full version

So I will leave you with one question that should end all this. Did the Bush admin manipulate reports on WMDs? Choose wisely your answer.

Last edited:
Who knows if Iraq had WMD or not? We certainly don't. We're told what we need to believe, it's how intelligence leaks information to provide the necessary narrative. However, I remember plenty of news stories that didn't conform to the Democrat denial of chemical weapons belonging to Sadaam.

But here’s what we do know. The Bush admin ADMiTTEd they manipulated the intelligence used to sell everyone on WMDS. And that was the point. They lied about WMDS.

Even if we had photos of massive stockpiles of them (which we don’t have). It wouldn’t change the fact that they lied to us, propagandized us, to gain support for a war. And it’s not even debatable after they admitted it.

And that’s the point.

Again, getting caught up in the stuff that isn’t as relevant. The part that is? You and I were lied to about it. That part is indisputable.

I will quote again from the senate intelligence committees findings…

which concluded that many of the Bush Administration's pre-war statements about Iraqi WMD were misleading and not supported by the underlying intelligence. United States–led inspections later found that Iraq had earlier ceased active WMD production and stockpiling”
Gear down bro, I never said we weren't lied to. Just that there were WMDs.

I got a GWOT campaign ribbon on my stack. 😁

All good. That’s what I was trying to point out. Is that’s all I literally said is that we were lied to. WMD’s or not was irrelevant to me.

Others took that as some sort of…parroting of the left.

Point being, some put way too much stock in our Government telling them something is dangerous. Enter Tik Tok. Playbook is played out for me.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
You neocons are always looking to go to war. The American taxpayer can’t foot the bill any longer!!

Not an insult. It’s a suggestion to anyone that would think that a reference to “this forum”, is some sort of weird psyop being used.

It’s silly.

Same as suggesting ANYONE on this forum is being paid to promote a point a view on this forum, is a paid asset with Handlers.

Combine those two takes, and it comes across as someone that needs medicating. 🙌
I have little doubt that you think I need to be neutralized in some fashion.
I stand by my positions.
What the other participants on this forum can see is that I am 98% in line with my party. I’m just not in line with EITHER of these old farts being my country’s President.
You attack me as a RINO all you want. Your job is to do so and emotions aside I smell your act from way off.

I stand by my positions.
What the other participants on this forum can see is that I am 98% in line with my party. I’m just not in line with EITHER of these old farts being my country’s President.
You attack me as a RINO all you want. Your job is to do so and emotions aside I smell your act from way off.
Funny how @RussellCasse claims he never attacks people. Guess everyone is crazy and make things up.

Reactions: goldmom
Fun fact, LtCol Michael Aquino, PhD, the director of the Phoenix program, 7th Psyop group, was a member of the Church of Satan before he founded the Temple of Set in 1975.

THIS is exactly MY point. And as I said...YES they probably manipulated some of the evidence. But that does NOT mean WMD's were there. And WMD's were NOT the only reason we invaded. The fact that he refused inspectors, while we KNEW he had them, coupled with them gassing the kurds, and shooting at our planes were also reasons. To say it was all a lie is just not correct. It is 100% a CNN/MSNBC talking point...but just like everything elese they report...untrue.

All good. That’s what I was trying to point out. Is that’s all I literally said is that we were lied to. WMD’s or not was irrelevant to me.

Others took that as some sort of…parroting of the left.

Point being, some put way too much stock in our Government telling them something is dangerous. Enter Tik Tok. Playbook is played out for me.
Dude...I doubt ANYONE that is not a snowflake lib does not realize how crooked our gubment is. I believe NOTHING they say anymore. I said many post ago we were lied to. We ALWAYS HAVE been lied to. You can go back to Reagans build up because of the Soviet threat. They were not NEARLY as capable as we were told. HOWEVER because he DID build our military up at a pace they could not keep up with , they were defeated. We cannot be told everything....but I forgive what Reagan did much more than the lying we get today, and the use of the DOJ to politically control power in our Country.

100% FActs. Know many who suffer from the residual from blowing them up. Secondly...one only needs to remember Saddam used them in the north to kill the kurds
More to the point the US Gooberment used discredited and fabricated intelligence as kabuki to start the war.

I stand by my positions.

I agree with you. You are in line with “your party” most of the time. Which is why all the likes you just got, were from 3 leftists. So yes, in lockstep with “your party”. 😂

Yeah, the Tik Tok bill is great. Listen to Goldmom because she has been correct so often…

🤣

I will just leave this here. Now, let’s see if she aligns with Freedom of speech, or censorship because daddy government told her to be afraid.

Funny how @RussellCasse claims he never attacks people. Guess everyone is crazy and make things up.

Huh, weird coming from you. But not weird to see Goldmom aligning with “her party” again. MDf, Kalim, and Goldmom.

Seems to me she is the one that came in hot with the name calling. See post 74. FWIW, I thought you were against name calling, but I digress.

Huh, weird coming from you. But not weird to see Goldmom aligning with “her party” again. MDf, Kalim, and Goldmom.

Seems to me she is the one that came in hot with the name calling. See post 74. FWIW, I thought you were against name calling, but I digress.
I have a suspicion that the party you belong to (in every sense of the word) is the CCP.

THIS is exactly MY point. And as I said...YES they probably manipulated some of the evidence. But that does NOT mean WMD's were there. And WMD's were NOT the only reason we invaded. The fact that he refused inspectors, while we KNEW he had them, coupled with them gassing the kurds, and shooting at our planes were also reasons. To say it was all a lie is just not correct. It is 100% a CNN/MSNBC talking point...but just like everything elese they report...untrue.

Bro,

Again. WMDs were THE MAIN selling point. I linked the video of Powell making his sales pitch. The focal point? WMDs. Were there other reasons? Sure, money, oil, a fighter jet being shot at by a slingshot. Sure, but would America back a war based on that? Nope. Enter FEAR. WMDS!!! That’s why colin powell got on the world stage and pounded home WMDs relentlessly.

The intelligence used? Manipulated. And no it’s not an CNN/MSNBC talking point.

I have asked numerous times for folks to provide links backing up these WMDs. So far? NADA. Zip, zilch.

So, at your leisure, Post those WMDS that everyone has been waiting on for 20+ years. Post the links, the photos, whatever you got, so we can discuss.

The Bush legacy is basically one that literally aligns with most dems today. It is what it is. And FWIW, his administration also admitted they lied. So let me ask you a silly question. WMDs were literally one of Bushes biggest pitfalls with the war. It was used against him relentlessly:

Don’t you think, if they found something significant, they would have shoved that in front of everyone? Have you read Bush’s memoir?

Come on man, you are way too smart for this argument. They sold the world that Iraq had an ongoing WMD program. It is what it is.

Last edited:
I have a suspicion that the party you belong to (in every sense of the word) is the CCP.

Further confirmation of your party affiliation. Russia, Russia, Russia. Where have we heard that before?

Oh that’s right…the left.

Not sure how this would work and not interested enough to dive down into the details. Maybe someone can give me cliffs on how the ban would work.

Penalties for Americans using? Definitely would oppose that. Removal from app store. I would support that. PSAs explaining the dangers of the app and how it could be used against Americans. I would support.

I would need someone to explain how a VPN does not thwart any hardcore user from continuing to use the app if they choose to.

Going after VPNs is an absolute NO NO for me. That's a line not to be crosses by gubmint. I use a VPN and Tor.

I do not see how a ban does not violate the 1st Amendment and don't see why SCOTUS would not shoot it down.

• Love
Not sure how this would work and not interested enough to dive down into the details. Maybe someone can give me cliffs on how the ban would work.

Penalties for Americans using? Definitely would oppose that. Removal from app store. I would support that. PSAs explaining the dangers of the app and how it could be used against Americans. I would support.

I would need someone to explain how a VPN does not thwart any hardcore user from continuing to use the app if they choose to.

Going after VPNs is an absolute NO NO for me. That's a line not to be crosses by gubmint. I use a VPN and Tor.

I do not see how a ban does not violate the 1st Amendment and don't see why SCOTUS would not shoot it down.
You dont need google store or a vpn you just need the xapk/apk file.

Any number of websites host them.

As for Iraq.

The only problem I had with GW2 was the focus on purple thumbs when the goal was to take down Iran next.

W botched the "peace" and lost sight of the objectives of Iran and North Korea. Who has about 30 nukes and building better missiles everyday?

Hmmm who is fomenting the problems over in the ME right now?

Porky pig and the dirty beards have gotten stronger in the last 20 years. Porky's benefactor also is making trouble. The dementia patient tucked tail in Afghanistan.

How long have we been in South Korea? Who wrote the Japanese constitution after WW2? Who wrote the Afghan constitution? What happened in the south after the civil war?

Our gubmint since Ike ( Reagan and Trump excluded) have been nothing but a bunch of wimpa$$ p^ssies when it comes to war making and winning.

And not a one of these guys up there right now is a geopolitical strategic thinker. Or if they are, then they are cowards afraid to execute.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT