ADVERTISEMENT

Harris 2024

To be fair, neither party aligns with my fiscal opinions. Our debt is such a massive problem for inflation, national security, and our children’s futures and neither party gives a damn about a balanced budget. If I ran my house like the government runs the country, I wouldn’t have a house anymore. Empty promises on both sides, but I do like the idea about a complete audit on government spending with Elon heading it up.
This amazes me. We used to really care about this, and its gone..and we will pay one day for it.

This amazes me. We used to really care about this, and its gone..and we will pay one day for it.
There hasn’t been one mention of the debt in any debate or interview, and I think I have seen all of them. The sobering truth is that taxes have to go up and government spending has to go down. However, you can’t get elected with those policies so it will never happen. The average family has no money in savings and a retirement plan that won’t be enough. We need a tax system with 3-4 fixed tax brackets that eliminates the need for the IRS. No tax credits or deductions for anything. Just pay tax on the money you make. I am sure many will disagree though.

Last edited:
There hasn’t been one mention of the debt in any debate or interview, and I think I have seen all of them. The sobering truth is that taxes have to go up and government spending has to go down. However, you can’t get elected with those policies so it will never happen. The average family has no money in savings and a retirement plan that won’t be enough. We need a tax system with 3-4 fixed tax brackets that eliminates the need for the IRS. No tax credits or deductions for anything. Just pay tax on the money you make. I am sure many will disagree though.
I agree with everything you have said. I LOVE Trumps policies...however hopefully this time if elected He works on this with Elon..and Kennedy. I kind of like Kennedy's plan on nutrition and would like to see if anything comes of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT