ADVERTISEMENT

Harris 2024

It's really funny how much she changed her position on like EVERYTHING. The reason why I didn't like her in the 2019 primary is because she came across as someone that will say or do anything to win. Seems like I was right.

If the Republicans nominated anyone not named Trump, Pence, Haley, or DeSantis, I would easily vote against her.
the fact that you would vote for her with all her phoniness says a lot about you as a person

Dinesh D'Souza is maybe the best LEGAL immigrant / American Citizen ever!

I have his book 'The Big Lie' - Exposing The Nazi Roots of The American Left.
It's a rock solid read that should be include in the American School System's 'Required Reading' section.
=====

Here's another pretty good read for those wondering how corrupt the government can be/become....

'American Conspiracies': by this guy that never went to college for his dose of brainwashing....
Former Seal, Former Pro Wrestler, Former Minn. City Mayor, Former Minn. Gov. Jesse Ventura.

BTW - Jesse's Current Net Worth is 7 Million. He and his wife will celebrate their 50th next year.

Both Boomers, I was born a year before Jesse, while my wife and I celebrated our 50th this year.

I haven't written a book like Jesse, but at least I am a combat decorated published poet.
Being a (warrior-poet) in the old sense always appealed to me.

Warrior Poets are protectors of people and lovers of truth. They are a band of freedom lovers who have spanned the centuries and exist today as forces for good in a world gone wrong.
While I did go to college, my own net worth is not even worth mentioning.....
🙄

Now daze instead, many of us know that anything said by a Demonrat, politician or bureaucrat, it likely a lie.

Just like anything that a Demonrat accuses a Republican of doing is what they are already doing, while attempting to shift attention away from themselves. That list of things is long and both sides already know what they are, so I won't repeat and list them here yet again.

As I've said before, in 2016 I didn't vote FOR Trump, I voted AGAINST the corrupt, lying, murdering, traitorous Hillbillery.

But in 2020, I actually voted FOR TRUMP because of his actions for 4 years as President, while I watched the totally corrupt Demonrats criminally STEAL an election from the American citizens.

As for Trump. I've never liked him personally, but he was the best President in my long lifetime.

I vote for the platform, not for the person anyway, and when he got in office he actually followed his platform, surprise-surprise. That's almost unheard of in today's corrupt power seeking politicians!

Now, you say that Putin's endorsement would be a negative (bad for the K-Hyena),,,, got it.
But it was just a joke so it's a positive for the K-Hyena instead, (positive back-door support of her).

And you want us to believe that it was a joke and he actually favors Trump. (bad for Trump here).
But in that case, it's actually a positive for Trump for those like you that can see through this stuff.
Trump actions against Putin/Russia are available for anyone to see, (pipeline blocked, tariffs, etc)
Your attempts at understanding and explaining political intrigue are ludicrous at best....

As to the Ukraine conflict, it's a positive support for keeping Putin's power in Russia, just like the Military/Industrial Complex here supports the Demonrats that are pouring Billions into their pockets, which they return a portion of back to the Rats political campaigns and/or pockets.

My only question concerning you is this:
Are you really this stupid, or just another corrupt Demonrat?

The certainty that I see is this, both stupid and corrupt is most likely....
I can answer this if you like...

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT