ADVERTISEMENT

Harris 2024

I honestly can't believe I was ever a democrat, listening to Kamala say that after 2 Assassination attempts is just plain arrogant and stupid

Desperate. She is behind, with time running out. Expect a scorned rape victim, or some BS to come out on Trump any day now. It is just who all those POS’s are.
Here’s what’s happened to her and the media is ignoring it, just in the last few days:
- Emhoff is a woman beater. Slapped the girl he dated before Kamala so hard she spun around. They were in a valet line and there are witnesses.
Don’t forget he also knocked the nanny up and caused a miscarriage (according to her).
- The Plagiarism story.
- Walz rumors about molesting kids on his numerous China trips.

So it’ll be more of the same from the media if they try to get something like this to stick.

It's really funny how much she changed her position on like EVERYTHING. The reason why I didn't like her in the 2019 primary is because she came across as someone that will say or do anything to win. Seems like I was right.

If the Republicans nominated anyone not named Trump, Pence, Haley, or DeSantis, I would easily vote against her.
So racist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT