ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

Exactly.

Is war scary? Yep. But imagine how scary it is with bare hands against an armed enemy.

It’s unfortunate that being unarmed is a lesson one doesn’t learn the gravity of until it’s too late.
Partially the reason for leaving CA was their love affair with criminals. If I shoot someone who breaks into my home, I go to jail ...

Yes, indirectly. “White House says no evidence Iran assisted in attack on Israel”. That quote came directly from either Susan Rice or Valerie Jarrett.
I don't have the benefit of input from the CIA and yet I know that without the permission and blessing of Iran Hamas is not going to pull off this dastardly act.

Partially the reason for leaving CA was their love affair with criminals. If I shoot someone who breaks into my home, I go to jail ...
Crazy story. One I will try to go into more depth later….

While we were in Norcal this summer, we stayed in Klamath, California for a month. Nearest Walmart was in Crescent City.

We were in Walmart getting some groceries and a group of 4 pronoun people (no clue if they were male or female) came into the store Higher than a kite (and not stoned). They walked in, grabbed a bunch of stuff and just walked out. I looked at the cashier and said….”Did they just…”. She said, yep happens every day, nothing we can do about it.

My response? Oh, thats why my cart of groceries is 400 dollars. Awesome.

San Diego? If it weren’t for us being able to stay and shop on the Naval base, I doubt I would go. It’s sad really.

Crazy story. One I will try to go into more depth later….

While we were in Norcal this summer, we stayed in Klamath, California for a month. Nearest Walmart was in Crescent City.

We were in Walmart getting some groceries and a group of 4 pronoun people (no clue if they were male or female) came into the store Higher than a kite (and not stoned). They walked in, grabbed a bunch of stuff and just walked out. I looked at the cashier and said….”Did they just…”. She said, yep happens every day, nothing we can do about it.

My response? Oh, thats why my cart of groceries is 400 dollars. Awesome.

San Diego? If it weren’t for us being able to stay and shop on the Naval base, I doubt I would go. It’s sad really.
You can't hang with the big hawgs like MDFer Russ. It's not for everyone. Oh, I forgot. He left Gay Bay a long time ago. 😂 😂 😂 😂

You can't hang with the big hawgs.
That’s correct. I want no part of LA or Gay Bay. None, Zip, Nada.

The things going on are very difficult to stomach, and wrap ones head around. I know I am no youngster, but….

Oh nevermind. I just hate it. Sucks even more to know what needs to be done, but insane evil people are in charge.

You must love getting embarrassed by people on threads...because you get SMASHED on this subject. SECONDLKY it truly shows that you are not very bright. (this was being VERY nice)
Yes, I'm aware that gun nuts will pat each other on the back for parroting the gun company talking points.

Reactions: nail1988
I thought unarmed people were sissies who were afraid of guns.

Just like people who don't wear helmets are sissies who are afraid of helmets.
I think you have an unhealthy terror of guns.

I think 99% of the population does not. Not to your degree. You are 'special' in that regard.

As for the helmet analogy...as everyone has told you, your analogies need a lot of work.

@BSC911 BSCUCK!!!!!!

red-forman-thats-worse-dumbass.gif

The Groper Joe knows nothing! His mind is gone and his handlers are just as stupid. Look at what happened with FrankenFeinstein towards the end. And aid had to whisper in her ear "just say yea."
The Groper Joe was a dipsh1t long before he got dementia.

I don't have the benefit of input from the CIA and yet I know that without the permission and blessing of Iran Hamas is not going to pull off this dastardly act.
Note that the first act of our fearless leader in the face of such a cowardly act of terrorism was to hide in the basement for 3 days. Then when he did speak his message was that there was no evidence that Iran weas involved. How did this weak, corrupt and senile old man get elected our president?

I thought unarmed people were sissies who were afraid of guns.

Just like people who don't wear helmets are sissies who are afraid of helmets.
No. I don’t think that iron clad. I think there are tough people who are unarmed. I think there is a large cross section of sissy dudes and being unarmed, but not a 1 to 1 ratio. I just think that you are naive about the world, and I think you are naive about what a skilled father can do in these scenarios. Do you really think Hammas would have marched right thru these towns raping and killing it there was a 12 gauge, 9mm and an AR in every home? Cmon man

I think the reaction to the attacks is almost more shocking and disheartening than the attacks themselves. If people are going to support, and I emphasize support, machine gunning, kidnapping, rape of civilians based on their benefitting from colonialism and occupation, then what else are you saying except that Israel should not exist? And basically, that same rationale can (and will) be applied to western culture in general and the United States.

I think the reaction to the attacks is almost more shocking and disheartening than the attacks themselves. If people are going to support, and I emphasize support, machine gunning, kidnapping, rape of civilians based on their benefitting from colonialism and occupation, then what else are you saying except that Israel should not exist? And basically, that same rationale can (and will) be applied to western culture in general and the United States.
Winner winner chicken dinner. Prepare for impact.

I've been surprised by their reaction. I figured that they'd have the common decency to lie and hide their true feelings on the matter.

It has been stunning. But these fascists have gotten away with so much you can hardly blame them for getting cocky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT