ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

You think it's manly to carry a gun because you're frightened?
i have a CC but i usually dont use it. no i think its silly to think that guns in law abiding citizens hands are a bad thing. and i think its naive to think that the founding fathers didnt know exactly what they were doing when the put in the 2nd. people dont change. If youre scared of guns, thats fine, just be thankful some of us are not.

No, the far right is not anti semantic. Unless you are talking the 1% skinhead type. I am far right and support Israel 100%. The entire Democratic Party supports Iran. Because of their chief muzzie Hussein obama
Same. Far Right. Support Israel 💯

He said under a DeSantis presidency, "we will not pressure them to do a so-called two-state solution with Palestinian Arabs."

"There is no two-state solution," DeSantis said. "Those Palestinian Arabs in places like the Gaza Strip, they don't want their own state as much as they just want to eradicate the Jewish state. They don't want to recognize Israel's right to exist, so the whole notion that you could do a two-state solution, that you could somehow give away land and end up with a lasting peace is refuted by the fact that those Palestinian Arabs reject Israel's existence outright.

"They think it's their duty to drive the Jews into the sea. We've got to stop trying to delude ourselves into thinking there's going to be some type of two-state solution when you have that kind of thinking that pervades, not just groups like Hamas, but the broader Palestinian Arab society."

i have a CC but i usually dont use it. no i think its silly to think that guns in law abiding citizens hands are a bad thing. and i think its naive to think that the founding fathers didnt know exactly what they were doing when the put in the 2nd. people dont change. If youre scared of guns, thats fine, just be thankful some of us are not.
Do you feel more manly when you carry? Do you drive a pickup? If you're carrying while driving your pickup, do you feel double manly?

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Do you feel more manly when you carry? Do you drive a pickup? If you're carrying while driving your pickup, do you feel double manly?
i drive a tesla nickel, how do you not know that? good lord some of you guys are no so swift. i cant feel more manly, i am limit up, been that way since i could walk.

It's funny to me that gun nuts think people who don't feel the need to carry guns are the ones who are scared.

Yet, the people who do feel like they need to carry a gun are brave.

It's hilariously backward thinking. 😂
The exhaustion is real.

Our military and police carry weapons because they are scared apparently.

@BamaFan1137 is nothing more than a scared officer. 😉

Your thinking is like bike riders who wear helmets are brave and people who don't wear helmets are scared of helmets.

That's dumb thinking, right?
No, my thinking is people who wear helmets made a wise choice to protect themselves and people who don’t, didn’t make a wise choice to protect themselves.

100 percent certain that if the helmet wearers were scared, they wouldn’t get on the bike at all. Has zero to do with emotion, and everything to do with logic.

You aren’t very good at analogies.

Thx for advocating for gun ownership.

Just ask this couple with Bear spray. What didn’t they have? If only they had “worn their helmet”. Errrr….brought a gun.

No, my thinking is people who wear helmets made a wise choice to protect themselves and people who don’t, didn’t make a wise choice to protect themselves.

100 percent certain that if the helmet wearers were scared, they wouldn’t get on the bike at all. Has zero to do with emotion, and everything to do with logic.

Just ask this couple with Bear spray. What didn’t they have? If only they had “worn their helmet”. Errrr….brought a gun.

its a combination of fear and being prepared, fear helps prepare us for bad things that could happen.

I'm just showing you your own logic.

You want to call unarmed people scared but you realize that people who don't wear bike helmets are not scared. If anything, they are the brave ones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT