ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

Remember Owebama, the squad and many in the Democrat party who are anti semite Jew haters support these sub human Nazis in Palestine

Last edited:
Now on the second page and not a single dem has posted condemning the attacks.

BTW have we noticed we saw more footage of fighting in Israel in the first hour of the attacks than we have in the entire last year from Ukraine?

Sheep still asleep?

I have not had genuine anger like this in decades. The Biden administration has enabled this. I am absolutely outraged.

They called JD Vance a liar and then it turned out he was absolutely right.

Women and children. This is supposed to be medieval fiction. This is reality and devastating.

Now on the second page and not a single dem has posted condemning the attacks.

BTW have we noticed we saw more footage of fighting in Israel in the first hour of the attacks than we have in the entire last year from Ukraine?

Sheep still asleep?
I am not and will not be quiet here.

Say more on Ukraine. I am asking openly. I am not following, which just means I want to understand.

Reactions: nail1988
I have not had genuine anger like this in decades. The Biden administration has enabled this. I am absolutely outraged.

They called JD Vance a liar and then it turned out he was absolutely right.

Women and children. This is supposed to be medieval fiction. This is reality and devastating.
And the amazing thing is, American jews tend to vote democrat.

This Iran all the way. They know our hands our full in Eastern Europe. They know we have deep political division at home. They know we have an open border. They know we have a debt and deficit problem. They know we have nursing home patient in the WH. I’m concerned about additional global dominos are going to fall. China / Twain maybe Korea. Our enemies know that there time has arrived, now they are gonna go for the full blitz

This Iran all the way. They know our hands our full in Eastern Europe. They know we have deep political division at home. They know we have an open border. They know we have a debt and deficit problem. They know we have nursing home patient in the WH. I’m concerned about additional global dominos are going to fall. China / Twain maybe Korea. Our enemies know that there time has arrived, now they are gonna go for the full blitz
This is truly the concern. And Europe is weak and divided.

This is like Lord of the Rings - literally, like Gandalf and the Elrond discussing where trust should be in the faith in men.

I don’t remember any of this shit under the last administration. Someone kick this stupid clueless zombie out of the White House and put in the Orangeman NOW!!!
As much as I criticize Trump, our enemies didn't mess with us when he was in. They know Biden, like all democrats, is weak.

Israel has zero friends in the Democratic Party. They support radical isam, and hamas. I would kill 100 of theirs for every one of my people that died. That is how you win
And twits like AOC call for a cease fire. What a dumb ass.

As much as I criticize Trump, our enemies didn't mess with us when he was in. They know Biden, like all democrats, is weak.
Mean tweets were too much for great living conditions to overcome.

I would much rather have smoke blown up my ass and a country that falls apart, while being taken advantage of.

They have already said that they will use the money wherever they need it. I do believe that that money has not been spent yet, however, if you think that it won't fund a terrorism in the future is naïve and shortsighted ...

And the knowledge that money is incoming funds crap like this immediately. Pretending that a $6B windfall isn't related isn't something that a reasonable and serious person would say or even think.

Glass. Glass. I hear Gaza glass is beautifully sculpted.

nuclear-nuclearbomb.gif

• Love
Heard a podcast earlier with an Israeli reporter located in Tel Aviv. She said these attacks are very bizarre for two reasons;

1 - Soldiers usually patrol the areas actively that were hit, but they just so happened to be relocated to other areas when the hamas terrorists struck.

2 - The IDF alarms didn't go off when the terrorists started streaming into Israel. She said those alarms are so sensitive that if a cat walks too close to the border, alarms go off. Yet somehow terrorists streaming into the country didn't trigger any warnings.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Heard a podcast earlier with an Israeli reporter located in Tel Aviv. She said these attacks are very bizarre for two reasons;

1 - Soldiers usually patrol the areas actively that were hit, but they just so happened to be relocated to other areas when the hamas terrorists struck.

2 - The IDF alarms didn't go off when the terrorists started streaming into Israel. She said those alarms are so sensitive that if a cat walks too close to the border, alarms go off. Yet somehow terrorists streaming into the country didn't trigger any warnings.
Not a fan of the implications of what this suggests ...

Reactions: Gator Fever

Kind of surprised there hasn't been a terrorist attack in the US or Western Europe with M60s mounted on a truck yet. I guess if they wanted to slice a building up real good a 50 cal could do that.

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT