ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

You guys are the ones saying gun nuts are brave while unarmed people are scared.
Theo. Bless your heart. You being terrified of an inanimate object is YOUR issue to work through.

Most everyone here is scared of being in a situation where someone is using a gun against us. But you seem to carry your panic to extreme lengths.

Again, that's your issue to deal with. Not ours.

Yeah, if Israel only had a second amendment, they would be safe.

Like the gun companies always say, the answer to violence is more guns.
You're an Israelite and you live near the border.

Would you rather have a high cal semi auto rifle and a couple cases of ammo or not?

It's not always about being Rambo in real life, sometimes it's about making it as difficult as possible for the attacker to advance. That's how war works sometimes.

You're an Israelite and you live near the border.

Would you rather have a high cal semi auto rifle and a couple cases of ammo or not?

It's not always about being Rambo in real life, sometimes it's about making it as difficult as possible for the attacker to advance. That's how war works sometimes.
Yep

Your thinking is like bike riders who wear helmets are brave and people who don't wear helmets are scared of helmets.

That's dumb thinking, right?
I think bike riders who wear helmets are smart. Probably don't need it but a curb can cause brain damage.

I think bike riders who don't wear helmets are idiots, because what harm does a helmet cause?

You really suck at analogies.

Yeah, if Israel only had a second amendment, they would be safe.

Like the gun companies always say, the answer to violence is more guns.
OH!! I see you want to get beotch slapped around some more for your unConstitutional stance on the second amendment! I sure hope someone so unmanly can protect his family if needed.

Your thinking is like bike riders who wear helmets are brave and people who don't wear helmets are scared of helmets.

That's dumb thinking, right?
No. People who ride motorcycles aren't sufficiently afraid of death. Those that are, wear helmets. The smartest ones don't ride at all in areas where meaner vehicles reside, helmet or no helmet. But we live in a dangerous society, so here we are.

People act like Trump predicted something...he just has common sense and tells the truth.
That idiot bears a striking resemblance to Chrissy Wallace. It's unwise to cross DJT. :oops:

823ope.jpg

Can you believe that there are people in this Country protesting and blaming Israel for this terrorist attack? I want to lay odds. Do you think these people are Brandon supporters or Trump supporters?

BTW. They found 40 infants this morning all decapitated. The IDF found them
Democrats side with criminals and terrorists. They don't even really try to debate it.

I think bike riders who wear helmets are smart. Probably don't need it but a curb can cause brain damage.

I think bike riders who don't wear helmets are idiots, because what harm does a helmet cause?

You really suck at analogies.
So, they wear a helmet because they're scared (of brain damage), right?

And people who don't wear a helmet are not scared, right?

So.....why do people carry guns? They carry guns because they are scared they're going to be attacked.

So.....why do people carry guns? They carry guns because they are scared they're going to be attacked.
Or maybe they aren't scared but just like to be prepared, just in case.

Reactions: nail1988

Your premise is locked in on one motivation - fear - and that's not logical.

For that to work, every single thing we do to prevent a bad outcome is because we're scared.

Do you wipe your ass because you're afraid of infection, or because you don't want to smell your own sh!t all day? Do you exercise because you're afraid of a heart attack, or because you want to have more energy and feel better? Do you wear a seatbelt because you're scared of dying in a car accident, or because the stupid bonger won't stop beeping?

Assigning one motivation is a weak premise. Maybe people carry guns in case someone else needs help, or an animal needs to be put out of its misery, or they go to the range alot. There are tons of reasons besides "fear".

It must be exhausting being you.

It is for me. When he's out of (bad) ideas for ways to blame the gun, he lobs silly comments like this.

I drive a truck, a sports car, a law enforcement cruiser, a side by side, a lawn mower, a bike and I've even been on a hoverboard...and I feel manly with or without the gun. But when faced with a person who has ill-intent, who has a gun, or when numerically outnumbered, I'm damn glad I have a gun.

Does that make me a P word like he's attempting to imply? Obviously not. It makes me smarter than he is and more likely to survive such an encounter.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
Your premise is locked in on one motivation - fear - and that's not logical.

Do you wear a seatbelt because you're scared of dying in a car accident, or because the stupid bonger won't stop beeping?

Assigning one motivation is a weak premise. Maybe people carry guns in case someone else needs help, or an animal needs to be put out of its misery, or they go to the range alot. There are tons of reasons besides "fear".
I disconnected the bonger speaker, it still blinks on the dash, but I ignore it. I'm good at that kind of thing (ignoring). Ask my wife. 😂

It's funny to me that gun nuts think people who don't feel the need to carry guns are the ones who are scared.

Yet, the people who do feel like they need to carry a gun are brave.

It's hilariously backward thinking. 😂

I've never said that you were scared. Maybe you are...no idea. IMO it’s more ignorance and obstinance but I've been wrong before.

It's not "brave" to face impossible odds without being prepared. It's stupid.

I'm just showing you your own logic.

You want to call unarmed people scared but you realize that people who don't wear bike helmets are not scared. If anything, they are the brave ones.

A lack of fear doesn't necessarily equal bravery. It often relates more with ignorance or general stupidity.

I've been in several gun fights. I'm scared to death each time. I'm scared because I'm not a moron. I overcome that fear out of a sense of duty and my responsibility to my fellow man and my team.

One cannot be brave unless he is also scared. Not fearing real danger is a mental disorder.

Have no fear, our “leaders” are here.
Bidumb is only 1 1/2 hours late to the podium… had to wait for the extra meds to kick in.
And Kamelho always looks like she’s stifling one of her patented hyena cackles.

Sorry. Those muzzies are animals as a group, and should be handled as such. Even if only 10% of them are causing the problems, the other 90% are complicit in harboring terrorists. It seems that eradication of that cancer is the best solution. That's sad, but it is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT