ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas attacks Israel

I’m glad they are identifying themselves. Free speech is good
I agree! As disgusting and abhorrent as these sentiments are, let people say what they think. What would even be the point of trying to suppress it? Let’s get our cards on the table and have at it.

Reactions: nail1988
I've been surprised by their reaction. I figured that they'd have the common decency to lie and hide their true feelings on the matter.

It has been stunning. But these fascists have gotten away with so much you can hardly blame them for getting cocky.
They are every bit as fascist as the Nazis, which doesn't surprise me, as delusional as those people are. Doesn't surprise me in the least however. Both are totalitarian assholes on opposing sides of the spectrum. Little do they know how much in common they have.

Wow!!!! Little do they know, they'll be the first one's snuffed!! 😂

giphy.gif

19b3e7c419f61baa00ac2ad408cea85d.gif

I agree! As disgusting and abhorrent as these sentiments are, let people say what they think. What would even be the point of trying to suppress it? Let’s get our cards on the table and have at it.
What % supports the democrat party? When you understand this answer, then you understand America’s number one problem.

Watching Reuters (LOL focused on 2 burning fishing boats for nearly an hour) and the i24 feeds I wonder, how much American money was wasted helping the less than industrious Palestinians build out the concrete jungle that is the Gaza strip?

Reactions: nail1988
I think the reaction to the attacks is almost more shocking and disheartening than the attacks themselves. If people are going to support, and I emphasize support, machine gunning, kidnapping, rape of civilians based on their benefitting from colonialism and occupation, then what else are you saying except that Israel should not exist? And basically, that same rationale can (and will) be applied to western culture in general and the United States.
To sum it up...if Hamas would lay down their arms there would be peace.

If Israel laid down its arms there would be genocide.

So many people are picking the wrong side for some weird virtue signal flex.

To sum it up...if Hamas would lay down their arms there would be peace.

If Israel laid down its arms there would be genocide.

So many people are picking the wrong side for some weird virtue signal flex.
Libs let their politics run their lives. No better example than seeing gays voice support for Palestine, a nation that would jail them or worse, for simply choosing the gay lifestyle.

Libs let their politics run their lives. No better example than seeing gays voice support for Palestine, a nation that would jail them or worse, for simply choosing the gay lifestyle.
Infidels.

They'd be executed in the street, that's the entire ethos.

Anyone who isn't a hardline Muslim must either immediately convert or be killed. That's how they justify killing civilians, including babies.

Honestly I don't think these particular idiots even understand what they're supporting.

Despicable. The Potato abandoned Americans in Afghanistan. Allows free flights for illegals all over the nation. Now this! :mad:

I would say this is penny wise but dollar foolish.

$6T dollars spent this year. I hear the belly aching about foreign aid to help in a war against an enemy with is about 1 cent on the dollar but a significant chunk of change when median income is ~60k/year. I don't mind it. But that is me.

Social spending is where the real spending occurs.

But this is not penny wise and dollar foolish. It would be magnitudes less than 1 cent on the dollar to bring every American home. They are not trying to save money or be fiscally responsible. This is evil. Why would we expect any less from the party of evil?

1 Timothy 5:8

But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

When we have a new speaker in place, if God decides to make a move then I will rejoice.

Psalm 58:10
The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.

Hamas is going to experience the ultimate FAFO. Of course muzzie leaders don't mind sacrificing their sheep for Allah. No skin off his back. You'd think the Arabs would eventually figure this out. If BScuck was a camel rider...................

Hamas is going to experience the ultimate FAFO. Of course muzzie leaders don't mind sacrificing their sheep for Allah. No skin off his back. You'd think the Arabs would eventually figure this out. If BScuck was a camel rider...................
Wouldn't bet on it. Remember, this will be leveraged by the dems as a way to avoid the 2024 election.

They aren't going to let Israel eradicate their muslim terrorist buddies.

AOC is a sickening Marxist antisemite who hates America and Israel, and I am fed up with her BS, the media promoting her, and ashamed that this two-faced hater is anywhere near the floor of the House of Representatives. You think my words are tough? Well, go back and look at the videos and photos of the atrocities committed against the Jews only 5-days ago, then get back to me. Israel needs to be prevented from ethnically cleansing the Palestinians? Go to hell, you fool. https://therightscoop.com/watch-aoc-says-america-needs-to-prevent-israel-from-ethnically-cleansing-the-palestinians/

Late 87 or early 88 I engaged with friends and strangers in a snowball fight. One of those strangers was Ahmed from "Palestine." He was a small little guy who was laughing his head off. He said he did't see snow where he was from and loved it. He could not hit the broadside of a barn. He told me he would be returning home in the summer. His plan was not to get a job but to pelt the Jews with rocks and protest. I said you are going to get yourself killed. Never saw him again after that summer.

That was 36 years ago. This stuff isn't new. The difference is rockets are more dangerous than rocks and beheading someone is a bit more than a protest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT