ADVERTISEMENT

GOTTA SEE THIS: Frontline Physicians Aim to Dispel ‘Massive’ COVID-19 ‘Disinformation Campaign’

This is the medical expert trump has been touting:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

"Some of her other claims include blaming medical conditions on witches and demons.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013."
That sounds like some top notch medical science! Has anyone seen these findings in the New England Journal of Medicine yet?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
And trump wonders why people trust fauci more than him. What an absolute moron trump is.

Reactions: BSC911
This is the medical expert trump has been touting:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53579773

"Some of her other claims include blaming medical conditions on witches and demons.

"They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm… then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves," she said during a sermon in 2013."
That sounds like some top notch medical science! Has anyone seen these findings in the New England Journal of Medicine yet?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
And trump wonders why people trust fauci more than him. What an absolute moron trump is.

Bet the witch doctor isn't advocating sending sick hoax flu patients into nursing homes, is she?

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
@GhostOfMatchesMalone @kjfreeze
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine Tests Negative For Covid-19 Hours After Testing Positive For Covid-19
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine (R) tested negative for Coronavirus Thursday evening, after testing positive for the virus earlier in the day.

DeWine announced earlier Thursday that he tested positive for COVID-19.

He said he had no symptoms.
The 73-year-old governor was tested for the virus in anticipation of meeting President Trump for a jobs event at a Whirlpool factory in Clyde, Ohio.
A second test for Covid-19 turned up negative.

“In a second COVID-19 test administered today in Columbus, Governor Mike DeWine has tested negative for COVID-19,” the governor’s Twitter account tweeted Thursday evening. “First Lady Fran DeWine and staff members have also all tested negative.”

Reactions: kjfreeze
@GhostOfMatchesMalone @kjfreeze
Ohio Governor Mike DeWine (R) tested negative for Coronavirus Thursday evening, after testing positive for the virus earlier in the day.

DeWine announced earlier Thursday that he tested positive for COVID-19.

He said he had no symptoms.
The 73-year-old governor was tested for the virus in anticipation of meeting President Trump for a jobs event at a Whirlpool factory in Clyde, Ohio.
A second test for Covid-19 turned up negative.

“In a second COVID-19 test administered today in Columbus, Governor Mike DeWine has tested negative for COVID-19,” the governor’s Twitter account tweeted Thursday evening. “First Lady Fran DeWine and staff members have also all tested negative.”
I smell a rat. Two things are happening.
1-They're hoping he has it and will give it to our great President.
2-The first test is what everyone wants - more positives to keep Americans living in fear and shutting down.
Either way it sucks.

Reactions: gatordad3
Yes, you are correct, but they don't believe in HCQ. lol.

Fauci sure did in 2005. But in 2020 he stands to make $500M off another vaccine, so suddenly he says HCQ doesn't work like it did in 2005.

Sheep never think to question,. @Nolec has already said he' can't wait to get Fauci's Miracle Vaccine and advised everyone else to as well.

Fauci sure did in 2005. But in 2020 he stands to make $500M off another vaccine, so suddenly he says HCQ doesn't work like it did in 2005.

Sheep never think to question,. @Nolec has already said he' can't wait to get Fauci's Miracle Vaccine and advised everyone else to as well.
That's super fantastically sad. These next two and a half months are going to be very interesting.

So much fail. HCQ was never pursued as treatment in humans for SARS since we has other better antivirals and the dosages requires for efficacy would bring on serious side effects. In 2005 Covid-19 was unknown. Prove that Fauci can/will make 500M from a covid-19 vaccine or ADMIT IT IS A LIE. Finally before acting like you understand any virology, learn that HCQ IS NOT A VACCINE. Not a single line your post was factual. Ghost Hoodwinked.

So much fail. HCQ was never pursued as treatment in humans for SARS since we has other better antivirals and the dosages requires for efficacy would bring on serious side effects. In 2005 Covid-19 was unknown. Prove that Fauci can/will make 500M from a covid-19 vaccine or ADMIT IT IS A LIE. Finally before acting like you understand any virology, learn that HCQ IS NOT A VACCINE. Not a single line your post was factual. Ghost Hoodwinked.

You're both talking at each other instead of to each other and you are both being purposefully dishonest with one another.

No, HCQ is not a vaccine...obviously. It's just as obvious that using HCQ, in the manner repeated on this board dozens of times, is helpful. You won't admit that because you hate Trump too much (and Ghost) and somehow the left has tied HCQ success to Trump....and that can't be allowed. It would be better for people to go without treatment than to give Trump a W. That's a real thing...it's actually occurring in my freaking United States. Unbelievable.

Ghost similarly won't admit ish to you for the exact same reasons, in reverse.

You're both talking at each other instead of to each other and you are both being purposefully dishonest with one another.

No, HCQ is not a vaccine...obviously. It's just as obvious that using HCQ, in the manner repeated on this board dozens of times, is helpful. You won't admit that because you hate Trump too much (and Ghost) and somehow the left has tied HCQ success to Trump....and that can't be allowed. It would be better for people to go without treatment than to give Trump a W. That's a real thing...it's actually occurring in my freaking United States. Unbelievable.

Ghost similarly won't admit ish to you for the exact same reasons, in reverse.

I have stated before and I will again state: When there is positive clinical evidence from large, randomized scientific studies showing HCQ as being safe and effective, I'd take it. Do you ignore the other aspect of your post? That the right is so taken in by fake Dr. Trump that they ignore the CDC, WH task force, WHO, and FDA to the extent that they'll listen to doctors that think demon sperm sickens people rather than facts from the New England Journal? That is unbelievable IMO.

I have stated before and I will again state: When there is positive clinical evidence from large, randomized scientific studies showing HCQ as being safe and effective, I'd take it. Do you ignore the other aspect of your post? That the right is so taken in by fake Dr. Trump that they ignore the CDC, WH task force, WHO, and FDA to the extent that they'll listen to doctors that think demon sperm sickens people rather than facts from the New England Journal? That is unbelievable IMO.
Well I'll look it up but for now how about accepting both my brother and his wife took the Trump cure. The wife had no symptoms but was positive. He got extremely fatigued and was having trouble breathing. He's 66 years old. She's 68. The next day he's feeling much better. Three days later doing fantastic. On his next test they both were negative. Sounds legit to me. Politics aside, it worked.

Well I'll look it up but for now how about accepting both my brother and his wife took the Trump cure. The wife had no symptoms but was positive. He got extremely fatigued and was having trouble breathing. He's 66 years old. She's 68. The next day he's feeling much better. Three days later doing fantastic. On his next test they both were negative. Sounds legit to me. Politics aside, it worked.

I'm glad for their positive results. I wish there were uniformly similar results in the right type of clinical trials but there was not.... to date. That does not mean science won't next week determine a safe way and positive way to use HCQ for a cure.... science should have politics aside and if there are enough cases like your brothers' it can be determined why it worked well for him. Anecdotal cases like in this link: https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...droxychloroquine-therapy-covid-19/5573368002/ is opposite your brothers' case, and shows why we need the scientific proof.

I'm glad for their positive results. I wish there were uniformly similar results in the right type of clinical trials but there was not.... to date. That does not mean science won't next week determine a safe way and positive way to use HCQ for a cure.... science should have politics aside and if there are enough cases like your brothers' it can be determined why it worked well for him. Anecdotal cases like in this link: https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...droxychloroquine-therapy-covid-19/5573368002/ is opposite your brothers' case, and shows why we need the scientific proof.
It wasn't just HCQ. He also took zinc, azithromycin, aspirin and a nebulizer with budesonide. They work together. So, it wasn't just HCQ and that's where a lot of confusion is coming from. It's the combination that works.

Not every clinical trial has double blind, randomized studies. There are literally hundreds of medications actively in use today that don't have that type of approval or bona-fide. So why is it ABSOLUTELY necessary in this case for you to believe that HCQ is effective as prescribed MANY times on this board? We both know the answer to that question....in short, fvck Trump. Or do you believe that every doctor who is pro-HCQ believes in the demon sperm crap? Of course you don't but there's no way you are going to let that red-herring go.

I can guarantee you that if Trump hadn't suggested or trumpeted the use of HCQ, you and MANY others would be screaming, "why aren't we using it more...Trump is failing us and people are dying as a result." This is insanity....because of freaking partisanship and because of TDS.

I mentioned the other aspect of my post so how in the hell could I be ignoring it? You literally read it in my post and then asked if I'm ignoring it. I'll answer anyway....no, obviously I am not.

Not every clinical trial has double blind, randomized studies. There are literally hundreds of medications actively in use today that don't have that type of approval or bona-fide. So why is it ABSOLUTELY necessary in this case for you to believe that HCQ is effective as prescribed MANY times on this board? We both know the answer to that question....in short, fvck Trump. Or do you believe that every doctor who is pro-HCQ believes in the demon sperm crap? Of course you don't but there's no way you are going to let that red-herring go.

I can guarantee you that if Trump hadn't suggested or trumpeted the use of HCQ, you and MANY others would be screaming, "why aren't we using it more...Trump is failing us and people are dying as a result." This is insanity....because of freaking partisanship and because of TDS.

I mentioned the other aspect of my post so how in the hell could I be ignoring it? You literally read it in my post and then asked if I'm ignoring it. I'll answer anyway....no, obviously I am not.

BamaFan1137 clearly understands the seven components of critical thinking.

I have stated before and I will again state: When there is positive clinical evidence from large, randomized scientific studies showing HCQ as being safe and effective, I'd take it.

BTW, Fauci himself along with many others from the CDC, WHO and others have stated MANY times that in order to get treatments and/or vaccines available on a timely basis that some trials and standard medicinal procedures would need to be circumvented.

It was a warning but also a statement that some risk was necessary in the face of a pandemic. That was ok, according to them and almost everyone....but not with HCQ? Why is that Nolec? Any chance that the reasons we need longer, drawn-out trials on HCQ are based on political expedience? Are you even going to bother denying that? Because you shouldn't.

Last edited:
It wasn't just HCQ. He also took zinc, azithromycin, aspirin and a nebulizer with budesonide. They work together. So, it wasn't just HCQ and that's where a lot of confusion is coming from. It's the combination that works.

@Nolec isn't looking at this rationally. He's looking at this as whatever Trump says, he hates, and whatever Fauci says, he loves.

That's why he hates HCQ, which has been proven via dozens of studies to work amazingly well in treating hoax flu, and why he is already first in line to take ANY vaccine that Fauci suggests he takes. He's even said that everyone should be FORCED to take any vaccine that Fauci recommends.

Sheep hate Trump more than they love America, or even themselves.

BTW I noticed that @Nolec did not Like this post from you.

Your family's results are very consistent with what others have seen from taking Trump's Miracle Cure.

Sheep hoodwinked again.

FDA approval of any new drug or new use will require exactly those clinical trials. There are zero exceptions unless an emergency exception is made. You believe there's a world-wide conspiracy to discredit HCQ ? The White House, WHO, CDC, and FDA have ruled against it as well as UK, France, Aust. Canada, etc. Every legit clinical study has not ok'd it. Are all the clinical researchers also putting politics above lives as you accuse me? That's some serious kool-aid.

You are 100% incorrect.

@Nolec isn't looking at this rationally. He's looking at this as whatever Trump says, he hates, and whatever Fauci says, he loves.

Poor Ghost has no evidence to prove his point so he types this babble.

That's why he hates HCQ, which has been proven via dozens of studies to work amazingly well in treating hoax flu, and why he is already first in line to take ANY vaccine that Fauci suggests he takes. He's even said that everyone should be FORCED to take any vaccine that Fauci recommends.

It works so well, it failed every single legit clinical trial given to date. Poor Ghost so desperate for any win, he lies. Poor Ghost has to lie and say I said everyone should be forced to take a vaccine when I said don't be surprised if everyone is told to take it. Ex. smallpox, measles, polio. More likely if you opt out of taking the vaccine, your insurance carrier won't cover covid.

Sheep hate Trump more than they love America, or even themselves.

BTW, Fauci himself along with many others from the CDC, WHO and others have stated MANY times that in order to get treatments and/or vaccines available on a timely basis that some trials and standard medicinal procedures would need to be circumvented.

It was a warning but also a statement that some risk was necessary in the face of a pandemic. That was ok, according to them and almost everyone....but not with HCQ? Why is that Nolec? Any chance that the reasons we need longer, drawn-out trials on HCQ are based on political expedience? Are you even going to bother denying that? Because you shouldn't.

So you'd rather political expedience dictate the USE of HCQ over failed clinical trials, to make Trump look good? I find it very unlikely that a world-wide conspiracy got together to make up false data on HCQ to make Trump look bad.

FDA approval of any new drug or new use will require exactly those clinical trials. There are zero exceptions unless an emergency exception is made. You believe there's a world-wide conspiracy to discredit HCQ ? The White House, WHO, CDC, and FDA have ruled against it as well as UK, France, Aust. Canada, etc. Every legit clinical study has not ok'd it. Are all the clinical researchers also putting politics above lives as you accuse me? That's some serious kool-aid.

Again, not every clinical trial includes a randomized, double-blind study. And that's certainly true for a medication that has been around as long as our presidential candidates (meaning it's old AF) with new use.

Yes, I believe there is an American conspiracy leveled against HCQ because of TDS. I don't know or care what's happening with the WHO. Screw the WHO.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
See how the sheep think? Over 50 successful studies proving HCQ works to cure hoax flu, but sheep above claim those aren't 'legit'.

What makes them NOT legit to the sheep? The fact that they proved HCQ works.

This all started cause Trump ASKED THE QUESTION....could this be a successful treatment for coronavirus?

Fauci answered that question in 2005: YES IT CAN.

The sheep literally hate Trump more than they love America, or themselves. If they were each on their deathbed and they were told their only chance was to take the drug TRUMP said would cure them.....do you REALLY think any of them would take that drug to save their own lives?

These people are insane. Zero troll.

So you'd rather political expedience dictate the USE of HCQ over failed clinical trials, to make Trump look good? I find it very unlikely that a world-wide conspiracy got together to make up false data on HCQ to make Trump look bad.

What failed trials?

Trump won't make a penny if you take HCQ, Fauci could make half a billion if you take his vaccine. Which you've already said you will PLUS said you were in favor of EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY being FORCED to take it.

And you think WE are the ones that sound insane? Are you insane????

SMDH

So you'd rather political expedience dictate the USE of HCQ over failed clinical trials, to make Trump look good?

Not sure how you got this out of what I said. You seem to be just making crap up in your head and then attributing it to me.

What about the studies that show HCQ, used with other medicines, is having success? What about the negative studies on HCQ that are being retracted because of their garbage science?

I want to follow the science as well but you seem to want to completely discountany and all studies that don't show the resultsthatyouare lookingfor (because of your TDS) and you simplywon'tacknowledge that many of the studies you're referring tohave been discredited.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Wait, Nolec said this?

If so, I feel silly for wasting my time.

Ghost quote:

Response:
It works so well, it failed every single legit clinical trial given to date. Poor Ghost so desperate for any win, he lies. Poor Ghost has to lie and say I said everyone should be forced to take a vaccine when I said don't be surprised if everyone is told to take it. Ex. smallpox, measles, polio. More likely if you opt out of taking the vaccine, your insurance carrier won't cover covid.

Definition of wasting time: getting Ghost to prove his false accusations. He's been called out numerous times on this but since he has recourse except to admit lying.... no response' And you called me out on duplicity?

Ghost quote:

Response:

Definition of wasting time: getting Ghost to prove his false accusations. He's been called out numerous times on this but since he has recourse except to admit lying.... no response' And you called me out on duplicity?

What failed trials?

Ghost quote:

Response:

It sounds like you define "legit trial" as a trial that HCQ failed. You're tilting at windmills friend because we know for certain that 2 of the trials that HCQ failed have been called junk science by the actual scientists.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014

Included groups not hospitalized. About 667 patients ... 18 died 12 of which were on HCQ or HCQ+Zpak. By all means read it and respond.

"Among patients hospitalized with mild-to-moderate Covid-19, the use of hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, did not improve clinical status at 15 days as compared with standard care."

Well it took all of 15 seconds to debunk this.

So that's all you had?

"Among patients hospitalized with mild-to-moderate Covid-19, the use of hydroxychloroquine, alone or with azithromycin, did not improve clinical status at 15 days as compared with standard care."

Well it took all of 15 seconds to debunk this.

So that's all you had?

We're waiting for the clinical trial expert to explain how he has so quickly debunked a peer-reviewed study by a premier medical association.

We're waiting for the clinical trial expert to explain how he has so quickly debunked a peer-reviewed study by a premier medical association.

'We' aren't waiting for anything. Every critical thinker here saw the part I bolded and immediately knew why the study was invalid.

Legit? 50 studies and at least 4 countries (Israel Russia Turkey and India all with CFR of 2.5% or better) using this as a frontline treatment !

Only thing I know that was discredited was the VA study and the Lancet report. Both of those said it was dangerous before being retracted.

Doctors in various places have been using it as a prophylaxis. I have seen multiple cardiologist say its safe and that the arrhythmia issue is exceedingly rare .

Its time to put this virus down via widespread use of HCQ as an early treatment and a prophylaxis. It will help us reach herd immunity by mitigating the dangers of the virus for those over 45.

Its a tool like masks. If I have a choice between talking this with zinc OTC as a prophylaxis or social distancing with a mask I am taking the drugs.

And as for a vaccine! Well HCQ has been used safely for decades. Who knows the long term effects of the vaccines? Doesn't mean I might not take one but I will NOT be first in line.

Tucson-based doctors' group sues feds over use of hydroxychloroquine

The lawsuit contends that FDA officials from prior administrations “acted contrary to the wishes of President Donald Trump by arbitrarily limiting the use of HCQ from the strategic national stockpile.”

There’s a political component to all of this.

He said continued interference with allowing doctors to prescribe the drug “has the effect of infringing on the right of the people to hold national political conventions, which has been an essential part of our presidential elections since at least 1832.”

More important, she said, the FDA does not require separate safety indications for each and every use of the drug. “It’s either safe, or it isn’t,” Orient said. And she noted it has been approved for various autoimmune diseases.

https://tucson.com/news/local/tucso...cle_963f9a9c-f257-5c72-95a3-4a40ca2a0a5f.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT