ADVERTISEMENT

GOTTA SEE THIS: Frontline Physicians Aim to Dispel ‘Massive’ COVID-19 ‘Disinformation Campaign’

Did CNN cover this? Or was Fredo still complaining about his nightmares, which is one of the few side affects of taking HCQ.

Poor sheep...hoodwinked again.

Reactions: nail1988
And as the country now closes in on the 150,000 number — with over 1,000 new deaths recorded just yesterday — those same three Fox hosts continue to not only ignore the rising death toll but to even deny the problem:

• On July 23, Carlson spread a conspiracy theory that the entire pandemic response and the lockdowns were part of a political conspiracy to help Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden: “Suddenly, there were no sports. Movie theaters closed, so did bowling alleys. And yet, still 40% of Americans continued to believe that their country was headed in the right direction, and that was bad news for the Joe Biden campaign. So then came the shutdowns. The CDC recommended canceling all public events with more than 50 people present. … Science had nothing to do with this.”
  • On July 21, Hannity declared: “By the way, President Trump never stopped working. The pandemic is not spiraling out of control, as they projected nightly. … The situation is getting better, not worse.”
  • The same day, Ingraham promoted Sweden’s response to the pandemic, which has eschewed lockdowns, as superior to the course taken in the United States — even though Sweden’s deaths from the virus are 30% worse on a per capita basis than the situation in the United States. And like Carlson, the next day she declared it was a “purely political calculation” for schools to choose to continue distance learning.
Recent polling finds that Fox News viewers are more likely to believe a conspiracy theory that the official death toll has been overstated. The reality, however, is that public health experts have long said the true coronavirus death numbers are being undercounted, a conclusion was also reaffirmed by a recent Yale University study.

Apparently the video of the summit got censored on Facebook after racking up MILLIONS of views.

People are hungry for the truth about HCQ and hoax flu. As always, crazy lefties want to shut down anyone that shares information they disagree with:

Oops.....for the sheep that can't think for themselves, the red lines are bad. Green are good.

Red lines are deaths for countries that refuse to use HCQ. Green lines are deaths for countries that embrace using HCQ.

Keep being hoodwinked.

And who are the sheep?

Sinclair Broadcast Group recently published an online interview with a conspiracy theorist who claimed that Dr. Anthony Fauci created the coronavirus using monkey cells. Sinclair — which operates almost 200 television stations — has also run segments downplaying the severity of the virus.

Fox News has repeatedly run segments promoting ideas that scientists consider false or that question the seriousness of the virus.

Breitbart published a video this week in which a group of doctors claimed that masks were unnecessary and that the drug hydroxychloroquine cured the virus. It received 14 million views in six hours on Facebook, my colleague Kevin Roose reports. (President Trump tweeted a link to it.)

Why is the U.S. enduring a far more severe virus outbreak than any other rich country?

There are multiple causes, but one of them is the size and strength of right-wing media organizations that frequently broadcast falsehoods. The result is confusion among many Americans about scientific facts that are widely accepted, across the political spectrum, in other countries.

Canada, Japan and much of Europe have no equivalent to Sinclair — whose local newscasts reach about 40 percent of Americans — or Fox News. Germany and France have widely read blogs that promote conspiracy theories. “But none of them have the reach and the funding of Fox or Sinclair,” Monika Pronczuk, a Times reporter based in Europe, told me.

And who are the sheep?

Sinclair Broadcast Group recently published an online interview with a conspiracy theorist who claimed that Dr. Anthony Fauci created the coronavirus using monkey cells. Sinclair — which operates almost 200 television stations — has also run segments downplaying the severity of the virus.

Fox News has repeatedly run segments promoting ideas that scientists consider false or that question the seriousness of the virus.

Breitbart published a video this week in which a group of doctors claimed that masks were unnecessary and that the drug hydroxychloroquine cured the virus. It received 14 million views in six hours on Facebook, my colleague Kevin Roose reports. (President Trump tweeted a link to it.)

Why is the U.S. enduring a far more severe virus outbreak than any other rich country?

There are multiple causes, but one of them is the size and strength of right-wing media organizations that frequently broadcast falsehoods. The result is confusion among many Americans about scientific facts that are widely accepted, across the political spectrum, in other countries.

Canada, Japan and much of Europe have no equivalent to Sinclair — whose local newscasts reach about 40 percent of Americans — or Fox News. Germany and France have widely read blogs that promote conspiracy theories. “But none of them have the reach and the funding of Fox or Sinclair,” Monika Pronczuk, a Times reporter based in Europe, told me.
giphy.gif

You can't even make this stuff up. This is who the trumpettes are using to vouch for their hydroxy-nonsense cure???? Probably why trump shambled off stage after being questioned about this medical "genius" (and I use that term very loosely).

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/29/donald-trump-jr-demon-sperm-twitter

Aren't you embarrassed to be parading around, when your icon is a woman who feels that the supernatural is the cause for so many medical issues? LOLOLOLOL
Comedy gold over here.

You can't even make this stuff up. This is who the trumpettes are using to vouch for their hydroxy-nonsense cure???? Probably why trump shambled off stage after being questioned about this medical "genius" (and I use that term very loosely).

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/29/donald-trump-jr-demon-sperm-twitter

Aren't you embarrassed to be parading around, when your icon is a woman who feels that the supernatural is the cause for so many medical issues? LOLOLOLOL
Comedy gold over here.

Demon sperm would actually explain a lot we are seeing on the left these days...

Reactions: jfegaly
Aren't you embarrassed ghost? You promoted this woman like she was lifting back the curtain, but turns out she is a lunatic. Now who's the sheep???? Hint: it's you.
HAHAHAHAH

Sounds like she's backing up the thousands of doctors around the world who are giving HCQ to patients and saving their lives.

I'd ask why dems are so upset at the idea of saving lives, but do we really need to?

Reactions: gatordad3
Sounds like she's backing up the thousands of doctors around the world who are giving HCQ to patients and saving their lives.

I'd ask why dems are so upset at the idea of saving lives, but do we really need to?
She's a loon who is telling you that witches are responsible for medical ailments....and this is who you want to give you a coronavirus cure?????
The world is laughing at you trumpettes!
I pity you ghost, you've been left out to dry, and you're doubling down on this absolute lunatic. Next you're going to tell us that you were beside insta when he got "beamed up"????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's a loon who is telling you that witches are responsible for medical ailments....and this is who you want to give you a coronavirus cure?????
The world is laughing at you trumpettes!
I pity you ghost, you've been left out to dry, and you're doubling down on this absolute lunatic. Next you're going to tell us that you were beside insta when he got "beamed up"????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again, the party that advocates to this day for selling other human beings, and who advocates for killing babies, really doesn't have room to talk about the sanity of anyone.

You guys are evil incarnate.

Again, the party that advocates to this day for selling other human beings, and who advocates for killing babies, really doesn't have room to talk about the sanity of anyone.

You guys are evil incarnate.

Look at this, and try not to laugh. This is ghost's covid authority. HAHAHAHAH

".....Immanuel’s previous claims. In sermons and articles on her website, she blames “spirit wives” and “spirit husbands” for issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility and impotence. She blames demonic spirits on any number of health concerns and financial problems. More specifically, she blames their demonic sperm, which they spread when they have sex with humans when they dream."

Look at this, and try not to laugh. This is ghost's covid authority. HAHAHAHAH

".....Immanuel’s previous claims. In sermons and articles on her website, she blames “spirit wives” and “spirit husbands” for issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility and impotence. She blames demonic spirits on any number of health concerns and financial problems. More specifically, she blames their demonic sperm, which they spread when they have sex with humans when they dream."

Does she support abortion?

Does she support abortion?
Does she support witches???? Maybe you should register them to vote ghost!!
LOLOLOLOL
You've been embarrassed, and so has trump. I hope putin isn't too hard on him when he gets his periodic performance review after this embarrassing display, trump's fragile ego couldn't take it. Tell the witches to brew up some confidence for trump....and for you ghost.
LOLOLOLOL

I can't stop laughing at this. trump makes it too easy.

LOLOLOLOL
You've been embarrassed, and so has trump. I hope putin isn't too hard on him when he gets his periodic performance review after this embarrassing display, trump's fragile ego couldn't take it. Tell the witches to brew up some confidence for trump....and for you ghost.
LOLOLOLOL

So you don't know? Or aren't willing to admit that she believes in the sanctity of human life...and you don't?

Who's the real witch here?

LOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOL

You little chickenchit, you ran away from this on the other thread, but now it's followed you here, so run away again... o_O

Now explain Joe and Hunter Biden going to Communist China and coming away with a 1.5 BILLION dollar loan. What did Joe sell for that 1.5 billion? I'll wait... o_O

=====

Doctors at the WH on 7-28-2020

https://www.oann.com/hydroxychloroquine/

More fake news coming out of Florida I guess. Including my BIL who got the Rona and is now on life support. Damn those fakers.

NewFlorida hit with 216 coronavirus deaths, breaking a record for the second day in a row
By Michelle Marchante

July 29, 2020 11:05 AM ,Updated 32 minutes ago

Florida’s Department of Health on Wednesday confirmed 9,446 additional cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s known total to 451,423. There were also 216 Florida resident deaths announced, setting another fatality record in the state for the second day in a row.

The statewide resident death toll is now at 6,333.

The 216 deaths mark the highest single-day Florida resident death toll announced by the Florida Department of Health since the pandemic began, but it does not necessarily mean that every person died in the past 24 hours.

In Florida, the deaths announced on a given day could be from several days earlier because the state information does not include the exact date of death. Previously, the highest single-day Florida resident death toll was reported on Tuesday, with 186 deaths.

Florida’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard later updated Tuesday to show that one new non-resident death was announced, bringing the non-resident death toll to 124.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article244565822.html

More fake news coming out of Florida I guess. Including my BIL who got the Rona and is now on life support. Damn those fakers.

NewFlorida hit with 216 coronavirus deaths, breaking a record for the second day in a row
By Michelle Marchante

Florida’s Department of Health on Wednesday confirmed 9,446 additional cases of COVID-19, bringing the state’s known total to 451,423. There were also 216 Florida resident deaths announced, setting another fatality record in the state for the second day in a row.

The 216 deaths mark the highest single-day Florida resident death toll announced by the Florida Department of Health since the pandemic began, but it does not necessarily mean that every person died in the past 24 hours.

In Florida, the deaths announced on a given day could be from several days earlier because the state information does not include the exact date of death. Previously, the highest single-day Florida resident death toll was reported on Tuesday, with 186 deaths.

Florida’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard later updated Tuesday to show that one new non-resident death was announced, bringing the non-resident death toll to 124.

Miami herald ? Good grief

By Michelle Marchante

I'm sorry about your BIL.

You cannot blame us for doubting publications that we know (as in a proven fact) have lied to us in the past. That's the thing about journalistic integrity...you don't get to pick and choose when you apply it. That goes for both sides. If left or right wing outlets lie to me, I view everything they say with a healthy dose of skepticism, as I should.

Reactions: BSC911
How dare him. You guys are so insecure.

Must
Defend
Trump
Ice Cube is as big a Trump hater as anyone, especially a bigger hater of Trump than you are. This only shows more of the left eating their own.
Again

The irony is these doctors did this to try to speak out against the misinformation in the media about HCQ, and social media sites immediately pull the videos....claiming misinformation.

What does the left always do? Accuse others of being guilty of the very things they do.

Reactions: gatordad3

Comedy gold over here.
Trump "shambles" off the stage? Are you serious?
The Delaware Dunce has trouble shambling the word hello, and you're attacking POTUS?

The Delaware Dunce has trouble shambling the word hello, and you're attacking POTUS?

Apparently Joe Biden's husband, Joe Biden broke down before reporters yesterday and admitted "I don't know where I am..."

Leave it to the dems to nominate a vegetable to be president. Leave it to the sheep to vote for him.

Ice Cube is as big a Trump hater as anyone, especially a bigger hater of Trump than you are. This only shows more of the left eating their own.
Again
Sorry, no way he hates Trump as much as I do.

He has trouble with the word hello? Are you serious?

The Orange Clown constantly puts his foot in his mouth and you are attacking VPOTUS?

See. We can do hyperbole as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT