ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Omar. 218-211

Because She's anti-American and a whore for sleeping with her brother to gain citizenship.
Fn-n0a5WQAMsRs7

Is there proof of this stuff? Or just republican talking points?
No. She has no birth certificate so it can't be proven definitively.

There are enough weird tie-ins between her first husband and her second husband to be extremely suspicious. Shared addresses and such.

If it could be proven she'd be chilling in Mogadishu, because that's obtaining citizenship by fraud which would get both of them deported.

Reactions: nail1988
She was legally married to her brother.
What I find interesting is KalimGoodman's comfortable use of the term "talking points" but always preceeded by "Republican" or "Right-wing" or "Hannity" and never by "Democrat" or "Left-wing" or "Maddow". Only one side uses talking points? If he "leaned" any further left, he'd fall over. But he's not honest enough to claim partainship for the left as he loves to paint others on the right, the difference being all or most here on the right are honest about it. He ain't foolin' anybody.

Last edited:
What I find intresting is KalimGoodman's comfortable use of the term "talking points" but always preceeded by "Republican" or "Right-wing" or "Hannity" and never by "Democrat" or "Left-wing" or "Maddow". Only one side uses talking points? If he "leaned" any further left, he'd fall over. But he's not honest enough to claim partainship for the left as he loves to paint others on the right, the difference being all or most here on the right are honest about it. He ain't foolin' anybody.

This is kalim being an independent again. He's nothing if not open minded and fair while chugging the lib kool-aid.

I honestly don't know how anyone could say anything positive, or support in any way, a person like Ilhan Omar. Unless that person hates this country...and then it makes perfect sense.

What I find intresting is KalimGoodman's comfortable use of the term "talking points" but always preceeded by "Republican" or "Right-wing" or "Hannity" and never by "Democrat" or "Left-wing" or "Maddow". Only one side uses talking points? If he "leaned" any further left, he'd fall over. But he's not honest enough to claim partainship for the left as he loves to paint others on the right, the difference being all or most here on the right are honest about it. He ain't foolin' anybody.
Yes, he's very partisan and all things liberal which is sad. The common sense side of issues are squarely in the lap of the conservative party. He was pounding his chest over abortion rights the other day. No one with an ounce of humanity would celebrate abortion.

Reactions: fatman76
Yes, he's very partisan and all things liberal which is sad. The common sense side of issues are squarely in the lap of the conservative party. He was pounding his chest over abortion rights the other day. No one with an ounce of humanity would celebrate abortion.

It's literally every topic, every issue. That's fine...but stop calling yourself an independent. Because he isn't, lol.

What I find interesting is KalimGoodman's comfortable use of the term "talking points" but always preceeded by "Republican" or "Right-wing" or "Hannity" and never by "Democrat" or "Left-wing" or "Maddow". Only one side uses talking points? If he "leaned" any further left, he'd fall over. But he's not honest enough to claim partainship for the left as he loves to paint others on the right, the difference being all or most here on the right are honest about it. He ain't foolin' anybody.
Kalim fools the slow.

Just looked and it seems to be unproven. More of crazy right media saying it's true. No real evidence that it's true or false.
I would NEVER try to convince someone without the mental capacity to understand world events that have been out in public for "YEARS...as she admitted this. When you start paying attention more, and have a MUCH better grasp, I will expend energy to discuss with you. At this time, it would be a total waste of my time

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
No. She has no birth certificate so it can't be proven definitively.

There are enough weird tie-ins between her first husband and her second husband to be extremely suspicious. Shared addresses and such.

If it could be proven she'd be chilling in Mogadishu, because that's obtaining citizenship by fraud which would get both of them deported.
Did you see @gatordad3 's post above. Apparently a lot of money was spent obtaining DNA from both of them in a clandestine manner. 98% match. Someone also went to Somalia to investigate and an official said in fact that they were siblings. I read that long ago. In the Carlson interview with the reporter in the video above, apparently the FBI dropped the case over statue of limitations. Take it for what it's worth. There is plenty of smoke to suggest it's a fact.

I learned something on this board right after we moved over here...if you want to find something on a lib...go to Duck Duck, because it will NOIT show on google, or any of the normal search engines. I have found that to be 100% true. So a little education for our slowest...I would appreciate your comments after you read the article......

Did you see @gatordad3 's post above. Apparently a lot of money was spent obtaining DNA from both of them in a clandestine manner. 98% match. Someone also went to Somalia to investigate and an official said in fact that they were siblings. I read that long ago. In the Carlson interview with the reporter in the video above, apparently the FBI dropped the case over statue of limitations. Take it for what it's worth. There is plenty of smoke to suggest it's a fact.
Key word is clandestine. I'm not suggesting it's outside the realm of possibility. It's just not admissible in court. And having been to Somalia and most of West Africa, you can easily bribe pretty much any African official with relative ease.

I learned something on this board right after we moved over here...if you want to find something on a lib...go to Duck Duck, because it will NOIT show on google, or any of the normal search engines. I have found that to be 100% true. So a little education for our slowest...I would appreciate your comments after you read the article......

0*WXLkkLwZ7oRec92C

Key word is clandestine. I'm not suggesting it's outside the realm of possibility. It's just not admissible in court. And having been to Somalia and most of West Africa, you can easily bribe pretty much any African official with relative ease.
Click Capn Ron's link before you decide. ;) There is also the argument against it because Somalian trees don't have many branches. 😂

Let's break this down and please respond.

Why would orange, Bama, fatman, freeze, NavigatorII, Dr, capton, Fresno, bills, sub, etc bring democrat or left wing talking points to the board? They are all conservative to far right. Please answer!

You do know that this board is filled with Republicans and 99% of all threads are from a conservative to far right viewpoint?

To me, this was easy and not sure why you couldn't figure this out on your own.

If this board was filled with 99% liberal to far left leaning viewpoints, I would call out their talking points.

• Haha
I would NEVER try to convince someone without the mental capacity to understand world events that have been out in public for "YEARS...as she admitted this. When you start paying attention more, and have a MUCH better grasp, I will expend energy to discuss with you. At this time, it would be a total waste of my time
Nobody has been able to provide proof that she admitted it. All I could find was that she deny it. I don't believe in the "trust me" approach.

Why would orange, Bama, fatman, freeze, NavigatorII, Dr, capton, Fresno, bills, sub, etc bring democrat or left wing talking points to the board? They are all conservative to far right. Please answer!
Simple. We don't bring talking points from EITHER side. We bring facts.

DHS insider: Ilhan Omar won’t be prosecuted for marrying her brother​

Evidence of deeper Obama-era corruption of government
Federal investigators have decided not to prosecute Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., for immigration fraud despite the publicly available evidence that she married her brother to gain him lawful status to remain in the United States.

The news that two separate federal agencies have declined to pursue charges against Omar after a months-long probe came from a veteran insider at the Department of Homeland Security.
The case was investigated by the FBI and involved at least one other agency, but the U.S. Attorney in Minnesota, Erica MacDonald, has decided not to prosecute.

Tasha Zerna, media spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minneapolis, did not answer phone calls seeking comment on the decision not to prosecute Omar. And an email inquiry to the Justice Department in Washington, D.C., was met with the following response from spokeswoman Alexa Vance: “Thanks for your press inquiry. The Department does not comment on any decisions to prosecute or not prosecute.”

Hmmmmmmmm....... and the Hunter Biden laptop is Russian disinformation too, eh? 😂

Reactions: goldmom

You do know that this board is filled with Republicans and 99% of all threads are from a conservative to far right viewpoint?

If this board was filled with 99% liberal to far left leaning viewpoints, I would call out their talking points.
Well, we know there are at least 3 libs on the site and you listed 10 conservatives and your math says 99%?
stand up comedy GIF

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I'm a conservative, middle right imo, but I question my side from time to time.

I never see you do that. Ever. I'm not trying to be mean when I call you an ideologue. I'm simply trying to point it out.

I would personally take your posts more seriously if I ever saw a broader view from you. I never do. Credit where it's due, you don't troll like BSC...or at least it's a LOT less common.

Nobody has been able to provide proof that she admitted it. All I could find was that she deny it. I don't believe in the "trust me" approach.

I believe that she married her brother to defraud our immigration process. If you don't agree, I'm fine with it.

If she was a staunch conservative, I believe that you and I would agree that she married her brother. I believe that this simplifies this debate.

I don't have hard facts at my fingertips to prove beyond the slightest doubt that she's married to her biological brother. Based on the circumstantial evidence available to me I consider it totally plausible and fairly likely that this is true.

😂😂😂
Why not ? Your party relies on the “trust us” and just vote the way we tell you every election cycle.
I don't have a party but playing your game.

Yeah mean like the Republicans & Trump saying that they will have an Healthcare plan after the election (still no plan) or they would have a plan for inflation after the election (still no plan), like that? Yeah its only one party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT