ADVERTISEMENT

Goodbye Omar. 218-211

Too bad they can't boot her out of the country.

House Republicans vote to remove Omar from Foreign Affairs panel​

House Republicans vote to remove Omar from Foreign Affairs panel​

Did all the pubs vote for? Want to know if we had any rat fink RINOs voting against.

rulez.gif

I

Because She's anti-American and a whore for sleeping with her brother to gain citizenship.
And don't forget her calling the United States an Apartheid regime and her comparing Israel and the United States to Hamas and the Taliban.
The democrat house had the opportunity to censure her by name for her comments and didn't have the guts to do so. With the dems, there is no line that can't be tolerated.

I

And don't forget her calling the United States an Apartheid regime and her comparing Israel and the United States to Hamas and the Taliban.
The democrat house had the opportunity to censure her by name for her comments and didn't have the guts to do so. With the dems, there is no line that can't be tolerated.
Oh I don't disagree with her being censored. I do know that other democrats wanted her censored before. Pelosi failed in her handling of Omar.

I'm just curious as to why you guys feel a certain way.

I'm also urious to see if this, is based on actual information or talking points. Seems like with her, it's a mixture.

At the same time, don't be partisan about this because MTG, Gosar and others said some crazy stuff too. The republican didn't censure them.

MTG had to meet with Jewish leadership (visit the Holocaust museum) and McCarthy because her words were so offensive.

I distinctly recall the interview and she was matter of fact about it as a means to stay here circumventing immigration laws. She's as unethical and despicable as the immigrants sneaking across our border.
All I can find is her denying it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT