ADVERTISEMENT

Ilhan Omar

She is a terrorist, plain and simple. She hates America..and just like almost EVERY democrat, she thinks in terms of what American can do FOR her, and not what she could do FOR America. This should be the democratic party slogan.

Is a representative…but not a representative of
American interests.

Don’t believe me, believe her…

I believe in this same speech, she claimed to be a Somali first and a Muslim woman second. No mention of being/supporting American. She is a disgrace and should be not only removed from office, but removed from the the country as well.

It is because you democrats change the laws to let terrorists IN our Country...again..for the twentieth time..and THIS is why I cannot call people like you and the other libs REAL americans. You are NOT REAL Americans
I am not a Democrat anymore than I am a pub. Only sheep identify with arbitrary bs.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
She represents Americans in her district. That’s the system slim.

She should be deported.

She represents a majority of American hating somalian moose-limbs who have no desire to assimilate to the American culture who flooded Minneapolis thanks to the Kenyan Kommie

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
She should be deported.

She represents a majority of American hating somalian moose-limbs who have no desire to assimilate to the American culture who flooded Minneapolis thanks to the Kenyan Kommie
LOL, the bible thumpers are not great at assimillating either... All uber religious people should be deported, we agree on that fo sho.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
LOL, the bible thumpers are not great at assimillating either... All uber religious people should be deported, we agree on that fo sho.
Agreed. And most of us do not worship at the alter of Tessie either. Are you still waiting to be "charged for your crimes"? 😂

e0vk6vwja8m91.jpg

mr-bean-waiting.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT