ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says Trump supporters aren’t the dumbest people on earth. Take from the poor and give to the rich

WASHINGTON—Donald Trump‘s digital trading cards quickly sold out, according to their promotional website, generating more than $4 million. But none of it will go toward his presidential campaign that had a rocky first month, and the idea drew continued ridicule from some fellow Republicans Friday

I like this one the best

FkDMQb_XoAEWptJ

The campaign to sell this crap is reliant upon two groups to meet its goals...

1) the people willing to buy this tchotchke

2) unwitting morons, such as yourself, to bitch, piss and moan about the tchotchke thus creating the buzz around it (marketing)

LOL, people like you are holding up your end...so congrats.

While this is still my All Time Favorite....

And least anyone forgets it,,, but especially because it annoys some here....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

While this is still my All Time Favorite....

And least anyone forgets it,,, but especially because it annoys some here....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

I told you all a year ago to bet on energy stocks. Even gave some specific ones. But did you listen……..

Why do you assume that people aren't making money in the energy sector?

And I personally don't bet on ANYTHING.

The Money Honey this AM is talking abot Brandon's war on energy on Fox Business. Consumers are carrying record high credit card debt buying energy and groceries in Brandon's inflatioary tidal wave.

Reactions: instaGATOR
The Money Honey this AM is talking abot Brandon's war on energy on Fox Business. Consumers are carrying record high credit card debt buying energy and groceries in Brandon's inflatioary tidal wave.
LOL. War on energy. So much stupid. drilling is up, production is up, permits are up. Record profits. Times have never been better.

This is what happens when the gullible watch only Fox.

Last edited:
Time to change up the Avatar again. I hooked enough on the last one.

Now people will claim I said I play for the Astros.

FJB squanders more Billions of taxpayer money to foreign aid (and the kick-backs to his own off-shore accounts) while our Veterans have to depend on Vet charity organizations for help. I'm still hoping that fake President FJB eats shit and dies, along with his multi-national criminal son....
They both deserve prosecution for treason imo.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Was it 18,000 jobs lost after Brandon shut down Keystone? Brandon's war on oil and gas has not been good. NavigatorII can explain. NavigatorII cannot get throgh to the board's slowest.

Reactions: instaGATOR
18,000 LOL. Navigator needs to tell Tonto that Keystone isn’t in Texas.

It never gets old exposing FakeMensa stupidity.

it looks like there are still some hope for the redneck hillbillies in rural America. Everyone ITT should read this.

In his effort to vote against extremism, he voted for it. I applaud his effort, I sneer at at his application against it.

It requires a great deal of of effort to not follow the propaganda. I hardly fault this blue collar man for not having the time.

I grew up in the hills of West by God Virginia and now my country ass resides in North Florida.

#justsayin
I was the first in our family that didn’t grow up on a farm. I was born in North Florida. Haven’t spent much time in WBGV other than at our subsidiary in Bluefield where we made LHDs.

I would like to go to the Greenbriar at some point.

I was the first in our family that didn’t grow up on a farm. I was born in North Florida. Haven’t spent much time in WBGV other than at our subsidiary in Bluefield where we made LHDs.

I would like to go to the Greenbriar at some point.
FDR took it over during WW2, damn his black heart.

Do you know what a VERY shallow fraud does to make himself look better(only in his eyes)? They keep posting in a thread to have bragging rights that their thread is "greatest of all time" because this is a MAJOR accomplishment in real life to them. I will not mention any names per se.....

Do you know what a VERY shallow fraud does to make himself look better(only in his eyes)? They keep posting in a thread to have bragging rights that their thread is "greatest of all time" because this is a MAJOR accomplishment in real life to them. I will not mention any names per se.....
200w.gif

• Wow
I guess the Biden recovery is just too strong.

U.S. stocks sank Thursday morning after economic data showed private payrolls rose more than expected last month and weekly jobless claims fell to a three-month low, pointing to continued tightness in the labor market despite higher interest rates

The Biden Boom continues. This is going to upset a lot of people.

The last read on U.S. job growth in 2022 showed the labor market remained strong in December, even as the Federal Reserve raised interest rates to the highest level in 15 years.

Trump lLoses Another Election!

For House Speaker

That makes him the biggest loser in history.

The Biden Boom continues. This is going to upset a lot of people.

The last read on U.S. job growth in 2022 showed the labor market remained strong in December, even as the Federal Reserve raised interest rates to the highest level in 15 years.

Bank of America economist says 2023 could be ‘difficult’ year for US​

Bank of America’s chief economist warned on Sunday that 2023 would be a “difficult” one for Americans due to economic factors that he predicted could trigger a recession.

When asked by CBS’ Margaret Brennan on “Face the Nation” to give a forecast on the economy this year, Michael Gapen said he agreed with the notion that it could look and feel worse.

CA_money_11012022istock.jpg

Economist predicts prices stall, drop in 2023 amidst inflation​

December 26, 2022 3:59 pm

Dan Coates
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WLNE)– After a booming holiday shopping season across the country amidst continued inflation, local economists say Christmas craze is a positive sign for 2023.

“It looks like a lot of the inflation problem is behind us,” said Victor Matheson, professor of economics at College of the Holy Cross. “It is generally a signal that the average consumer has money… It also means that businesses are selling a lot of goods and services which is good for you as an employee.”

The nation saw a 7.6% increase in holiday sales. Matheson says this suggests prices will stall or drop in 2023.

Matheson noted recent drops in daily expenses like groceries and gas.

He added, “There is no reason to believe those lower prices are going to skyrocket again like we saw last year.”

According to Matheson, the holiday shopping increase reflects the improved labor market. Matheson suggested taking advantage of the market by requesting higher wages or moving positions.

If you thought 2022 was bad, wait until you see what 2023 has in store for the economy​

Recession, persistent inflation and rising unemployment all forecast for the new year​

financial-markets-wall-street.jpg

Bank of America economist says 2023 could be ‘difficult’ year for US​

Bank of America’s chief economist warned on Sunday that 2023 would be a “difficult” one for Americans due to economic factors that he predicted could trigger a recession.

When asked by CBS’ Margaret Brennan on “Face the Nation” to give a forecast on the economy this year, Michael Gapen said he agreed with the notion that it could look and feel worse.

CA_money_11012022istock.jpg
Some do, some don’t. Of course you would pick the most pessimistic, that’s what you goons are hoping for.

I was reading a survey from a dozen are so economists and based on todays unemployment report, many are predicting a soft landing. That’s why the market was up big today. Nobody really knows for sure, but you can cross your fingers hoping for the worst.

Me, I’ll be fine either way. I’ve lived thru many a recession.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT