ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad: BScuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fiqpleexoaiuru5-jpg.1134728

Pedo is very sick and demented man

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Barr hits the nail on the head.

Trump’s willingness to destroy the party if he does not get his way is not based on principle, but on his own supreme narcissism,” he added. “His egoism makes him unable to think of a political party as anything but an extension of himself — a cult of personality.”

Biden destruction now in full force

Black Friday Disappoints: Thin Crowds and ‘Desolate’ Stores​

The busiest shopping day of the year is not as busy as retailers hoped.

Across the U.S., shopping malls are seeing only thin crowds, according to reports in business media. Inflation and depressed consumer sentiment appear to have dampened the holiday shopping spirit.

GettyImages-1245083277-640x427.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...7zZI0SkTU8FlBSlByJhYi20xCT5pEJOep6ja-CWP9ZLRc

Across the U.S., shopping malls are seeing only thin crowds, according to reports in business media. Inflation and depressed consumer sentiment appear to have dampened the holiday shopping spirit.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...7zZI0SkTU8FlBSlByJhYi20xCT5pEJOep6ja-CWP9ZLRc
Way to take a picture of a mall when it’s closed. Not that you and Breitbart are being intentionally dishonest ,but this little gem was tucked into the article.

“Overall, the National Retail Federation has forecast that retail sales will be up six to eight percent this year compared with last year.”

Facepalm. This is why you guys are so I’ll informed.

And least anyone forgets it,,, but especially because it annoys some here....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

• Love
Reactions: nail1988

Just saw a report that internet retail sales are breaking records. I assume Breitbart will be carrying that story and you’ll be posting soon.

Can’t wait.

Just saw a report that internet retail sales are breaking records. I assume Breitbart will be carrying that story and you’ll be posting soon.

Can’t wait.

Annual retail sales down for sixth month in a row - CSO​

New Central Statistics Office figures show that the volume of retail sales rose by 0.7% in October but fell 2.6% on the same month last year.

This marked the sixth month of annual decreases in a row.

With inflation running at an almost 40-year high of 9.2%, the value of retail sales were 1.2% higher than in September and 6.1% up on the year.

Today's CSO figures show the largest monthly volume increase in sales were in bars, with sales there up 8.9%. Clothing, footwear and textiles sales rose by 7.5% and motor sales increased by 2.9%.

The largest monthly volume decreases were in seen in hardware, paints and glass sales, which fell by 5.4%.

Other Retail Sales - which includes the likes of carpets, games and toys, flowers, fertilisers, pet food and jewellery - were down by 4.8%.

Meanwhile, on an annual basis, sales of clothing, footwear and textiles were up 6.5% in October, while sales in Department Stores rose by 3.8% and bar sales increased by 3%.

The biggest annual volume decreases were seen in sales of Other Retail Sales (-23.5%), Books, Newspapers & Stationery (-12.8%), Food, Beverages & Tobacco (-8.9%), and Furniture & Lighting (-6%).

The CSO said the proportion of retail sales transacted online - from Irish registered companies - slipped to 4.8% in October from 5.3% in September, 5.5% in October 2021 and 6% in October 2020.

001ce619-614.jpg

LOL. You may have missed this little fact.

more Biden destruction

Stock market could plunge another 24% next year, Bank of America warns​

S&P 500 could tumble to 3,000 at end of 2023 amid market volatility​

US home prices tumble in September for third straight month​

more Biden destruction

Stock market could plunge another 24% next year, Bank of America warns​

S&P 500 could tumble to 3,000 at end of 2023 amid market volatility​

US home prices tumble in September for third straight month​

Just a forecast. JPM is quite bullish but dump all your stocks if you believe this.

Home prices needed to come down after the recent bubble. You guys complain about inflation the complain when prices drop,

Just a bunch of miserable whiners, I guess. .

Just a forecast. JPM is quite bullish but dump all your stocks if you believe this.

Home prices needed to come down after the recent bubble. You guys complain about inflation the complain when prices drop,

Just a bunch of miserable whiners, I guess. .
Do you like inflation, son? I mean, I would not be surprised.

Way to take a picture of a mall when it’s closed. Not that you and Breitbart are being intentionally dishonest ,but this little gem was tucked into the article.

“Overall, the National Retail Federation has forecast that retail sales will be up six to eight percent this year compared with last year.”

Facepalm. This is why you guys are so I’ll informed.
I'm sure there's going to be lots of five-finger discounts this shopping season as well:

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Do you like inflation, son? I mean, I would not be surprised.
I’m going to try to educate you so please try to follow without breaking into the same lame insults you post every time.

Do I like inflation? Well, its not a simple yes or no answer. It depends, but generally inflation is a sign of a strong economy so the answer is usually yes. It’s certainly better than deflation. Now obviously you can have too much inflation due to easy money so the Fed needs to slow the economy down by raising interest rates. But inflation is generally good for businesses as they can raise prices to match demand. As an example you might understand, my buddy that owns several car dealerships had their best year ever. That’s certainly better than having a bunch of cars sitting on the lot depressing prices. Does that answer your question?

Now let me ask you, would you rather have inflation due to strong GDP growth, or no inflation because we are in a recession with 22 million unemployed?

Think about it and see if you can answer without your Turrets kicking in.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
I’m going to try to educate you so please try to follow without breaking into the same lame insults you post every time.

Do I like inflation? Well, its not a simple yes or no answer. It depends, but generally inflation is a sign of a strong economy so the answer is usually yes. It’s certainly better than deflation. Now obviously you can have too much inflation due to easy money so the Fed needs to slow the economy down by raising interest rates. But inflation is generally good for businesses as they can raise prices to match demand. As an example you might understand, my buddy that owns several car dealerships had their best year ever. That’s certainly better than having a bunch of cars sitting on the lot depressing prices. Does that answer your question?

Now let me ask you, would you rather have inflation due to strong GDP growth, or no inflation because we are in a recession with 22 million unemployed?

Think about it and see if you can answer without your Turrets kicking in.
I quit reading RIGHT HERE.

Gas prices down 30% from their highs, stock market up 20% from its recent low, thus we are officially in a bull market.

Trumpers will take all of this as bad news.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Gas prices down 30% from their highs, stock market up 20% from its recent low, thus we are officially in a bull market.

From Forbes on 11/23/2022

Key takeaways

The current bear market has now been running for just over ten months.

This is longer than the average bear market at 9.6 months, but shorter than the longest ever which lasted a full 20 months back in 1973/74.

While we don’t know for sure when this current bear market will end, we can use history to provide some guidance as to what we’ve got in store.

@NavigatorII post:

I have an idea. Why don't you go to the Bama board and dazzle them with the same "brilliance" you exude and troll here? Absolutely certain they're going to pat you on the head and say "bless your heart" as well.

————

Why would I ever go to the Bama board? I’m not some loser that feels the need to troll other teams boards. I have my hands full with this one.

PS. Thanks for getting the thread locked.

Last edited:

Everything is down here....gas WILL rise, and more importantly...the market WILL CRASH. I still have a good bit of time on my prediction

From Forbes on 11/23/2022

Key takeaways

The current bear market has now been running for just over ten months.

This is longer than the average bear market at 9.6 months, but shorter than the longest ever which lasted a full 20 months back in 1973/74.

While we don’t know for sure when this current bear market will end, we can use history to provide some guidance as to what we’ve got in store.

Its coming...and coming soon. the market will not sustain with high inflation, high rates and all the supply issues that we have. It will happen overnight, and adjust thousands in a matter of a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT