ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know you validated my position?

Biden lie = Dementia
Trump lie = Normal?

So you don't think Biden lie on purpose but you do think Trump lie on purpose. Gotcha 👍🏽.

How can a reasonable person have a serious debate with someone like you? Serious question.

Yes, Biden is in an altered state due to his dementia. Many on the left are beginning to admit that.

Trump lies. Not being a truthful person does not mean said person has dementia.

Two different circumstances kalim. For the love of God, open your mind a bit. I'm not asking you to become a conservative. I'm asking you to accept reality.

This is also classic whataboutism. It's a flawed version of it but don't get confused, that's exactly what you are doing.
I know it is. I'm not denying that. That's literally why I asked and you STILL didn't answer. If you don't care about Trump cognitive decline than why do you care about Biden's so much? Trump doctors literally asked him to take a cognitive test per Trump. Isn't that concerning?

My point is and always was, you guys only want to make it an issue for political purposes. It's a right wing obsession.

How can a reasonable person have a serious debate with someone like you? Serious question.

Yes, Biden is in an altered state due to his dementia. Many on the left are beginning to admit that.

Trump lies. Not being a truthful person does not mean said person has dementia.

Two different circumstances kalim. For the love of God, open your mind a bit. I'm not asking you to become a conservative. I'm asking you to accept reality.
I'm not saying lying is dementia, you are! Lol. I'm just making a point that you switch up your stances for political purposes.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
I truly believe that both of them got some issues going on related to old age. You will say one is worse to feel better, I get it but they both got issues that at times can be tough on the eye.

It's not a judgement of better or worse. It simply isn't. One is one and the other is the other. They aren't in the same place.

You are attempting to equivocate the two in order to win an argument.

Is Trump as mentally sharp as he was 15 years ago? Nope. Is Trump as altered by dementia as Biden? LOL, no.

I know it is. I'm not denying that.

Then we're done here, once again, because you aren't even attempting to have a mature debate if you're so bold as to admit that is what you're doing. Intellectual equivalent of bouncing a tennis ball off the wall.

That's literally why I asked and you STILL didn't answer.

AYFKM? I haven't answered? 😂🤣😂

I've answered it more than once. WTH am I doing here? 😂

It's not a judgement of better or worse. It simply isn't. One is one and the other is the other. They aren't in the same place.

Is Trump as mentally sharp as he was 15 years ago? Nope. Is Trump as altered by dementia as Biden? LOL, no.
Then we're done here, once again, because you aren't even attempting to have a mature debate if you're so bold as to admit that is what you're doing. Intellectual equivalent of bouncing a tennis ball off the wall.

AYFKM? I haven't answered? 😂🤣😂

I've answered it more than once. WTH am I doing here? 😂
I have told you before that you need to wear a football helmet debating with him as you beat your head against the wall. There is zero sense to have any discussion with anybody who can't or won't acknowledge that there are varying degrees of dimentia from mild to severe. His and the dem playbook is always to make things equal. Then he doesn't have to admit Biden dimentia is way worse than Trump's.
As far as not answering questions, he is the king. I asked him 2 days ago why Biden won't take a cognitive test. Of course he dodges. Maybe he just doesn't know what a ? means.

If you think Trump doesn't have cognitive issues as well, then you are not paying attention or you need to get out of the bubble. BSC911 mentioned some of the concerning things he said. There are more.

I have told you before that you need to wear a football helmet debating with him as you beat your head against the wall. There is zero sense to have any discussion with anybody who can't or won't acknowledge that there are varying degrees of dimentia from mild to severe. His and the dem playbook is always to make things equal. Then he doesn't have to admit Biden dimentia is way worse than Trump's.
As far as not answering questions, he is the king. I asked him 2 days ago why Biden won't take a cognitive test. Of course he dodges. Maybe he just doesn't know what a ? means.
PROVED MY POINT! You don't care about dementia, it's just that Biden's is worse, so lets use that for political purposes...I rest my case!

The next time I attempt to have a discussion with him, assuming there is a next time, I will take two ibuprofen at the onset.

Reactions: nail1988
Let’s just admit that they are both too old to run again and let’s get someone who reflects more current ideals.

BTW, Reagan had dementia (proven) during his second term and the Pubs still loved him.

Last edited:
China Joe Biden to Campaign for Embattled Democrats in Southern California

How lucky can Republicans get?! The GOP should pay his airfare and put China Joe in front of as many voters as possible to remind Americans to defeat his corrupt regime that's destroying working class Americans.

Some recession. Biden has the economy humming along. 22 million unemployed when he took over.

The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in October as the Federal Reserve pressed on with the central bank's most aggressive monetary tightening campaign in decades.

Here are the highlights from the Labor Department's monthly jobs report released Friday, compared to consensus estimates from Bloomberg:

• Non-farm payrolls: +261,000 vs. +195,000 expected
  • Unemployment rate: 3.7% vs. 3.6% expected
  • Average hourly earnings, month-over-month: +0.4% vs. +0.3% expected
  • Average hourly earnings, year-over-year: +4.7% vs. +4.7% expected

Some recession. Biden has the economy humming along. 22 million unemployed when he took over.

The U.S. economy added more jobs than expected in October as the Federal Reserve pressed on with the central bank's most aggressive monetary tightening campaign in decades.

Here are the highlights from the Labor Department's monthly jobs report released Friday, compared to consensus estimates from Bloomberg:

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

looney-tunes-quarantine.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

Is that you hunter?

You brought my last post ITT to your Groper Joe thread? This thread also happens to be your very own.
Now that's stalking the same way you're stalking ghost of brainless.
I can only focus on one GOAT at a time. If you want to have a discussion, you’ll have to do it here. Although I know actually having a discussion is difficult for most of Ghosts crew.

Stalking your leader Ghost? I rarely see his posts, much less respond to his inane trolls. I don’t recognize Welchers.

Last edited:
Another week with the GOAT on the front page.

Somebody tell Ghost, Fatman and crew that their little mutiny didn’t work. How sad.

And somebody tell Sunburnt that US drilling continues to increase.

Baker Hughes land rig count up 2 w/w to 756

The US oil land rig count increased 3 to 599 w/w, while the gas land rig count decreased 1 w/w at 155. The Permian active rig count of 346 remained unchanged w/w. The region accounts for 57% of oil rigs in the Lower-48 and 46% of total US land rigs. For additional North American rig activity details, please see herefor the latest edition of our Canadian Oilfield Services Trend Tracker.

And somebody tell Sunburnt that US drilling continues to increase.

Baker Hughes land rig count up 2 w/w to 756

The US oil land rig count increased 3 to 599 w/w, while the gas land rig count decreased 1 w/w at 155. The Permian active rig count of 346 remained unchanged w/w. The region accounts for 57% of oil rigs in the Lower-48 and 46% of total US land rigs. For additional North American rig activity details, please see herefor the latest edition of our Canadian Oilfield Services Trend Tracker.

So when Biden says "no more drilling" what does he mean?

Is it code for more drilling plz?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Who will be the first Trumper to claim the election was rigged. I’ll bet it’s the guy that thought 2000 mules was proof of election fraud. When will they learn that Trump is a cancer to the once proud Republican Party?

I guess never since they live in a bubble.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT