ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a big reason 🐀 @BSC911 @kalimgoodman will get woodshedded next Tuesday especially in the rust belt states.

Pennsylvania's White Working Class Sour on Democrats: 'They Make You a Racist ... If You Don't 100% Agree'

White working-class communities, immensely harmed by the globalization of the American economy over the last two decades, in Pennsylvania are increasingly souring on the Democrat Party, the New York Times suggests.

With only days ahead of the midterm elections, working-class Pennsylvanians say Democrats are increasingly out of touch with their cultural values and economic needs as the party shifts to one centered around college-educated voters, corporate interests, and big dollar donors.

GettyImages-1242971942-640x480.jpg

You think I care if the Dems lose the House and/or Senate?

As long as Trumps fat ass stays in Florida I couldn’t care less.

Good Lord. This just isn't a serious take.

Even if you believe Trump has cognitive issues, that doesn't diminish what EVERYONE can see happening to Biden.
Yet when actually republican elected officials get around him in private meetings they always say that he's fine. Even DeSantis 😂.

I disagree. His issues are overblown on the right. I bet you're not aware of Trump struggles when he's speaking.
Hmmm, if Trump struggled with his speech, memory and cognition, we'd see it every day in the news on a loop.

There are endless clips affirming and reaffirming Biden's insanity. This is not even arguable by the most deluded apologist. Sorry ...

Hmmm, if Trump struggled with his speech, memory and cognition, we'd see it every day in the news on a loop.

There are endless clips affirming and reaffirming Biden's insanity. This is not even arguable by the most deluded apologist. Sorry ...

He's supposed to believe his own lying eyes and ears? Both are trying to trick him. Clearly he's not falling for it.

By whom? Fox? OAN?

MSNBC already make fun of Trump mess ups and CNN doesn't cover Biden's, so they definitely could care less about Trump's.

So I ask again, who would cover Trump struggles?

By whom? Fox? OAN?

MSNBC already make fun of Trump mess ups and CNN doesn't cover Biden's, so they definitely could care less about Trump's.

So I ask again, who would cover Trump struggles?

LMAO...AYFKM?

What networks covered Trump's issues with the wet ramp and his two-handed water glass grab?

😂🤣😂

Last edited:
Is he nuts or is he just a horrible liar?

I'm not debating that there is nothing there. I'm pointing out and always will, if it's not a problem I for Trump than why is it a problem for Biden? Biden is definitely at the point that he will bad at debates and speeches but as Maher said, that doesn't prove that he can't do the job.

FYI, you proved links from right wing news outlets/people which proved my point. The right wing is obsessing with it as their political talking point.

I'm not debating that there is nothing there. I'm pointing out and always will, if it's not a problem I for Trump than why is it a problem for Biden? Biden is definitely at the point that he will bad at debates and speeches but as Maher said, that doesn't prove that he can't do the job.

FYI, you proved links from right wing news outlets/people which proved my point. The right wing is obsessing with it as their political talking point.
Do you really think "he can do the job" if his mind is so ill or whatever word you want, that he said again yesterday at a speech that his son died in Iraq, which is simply not true. That is scary.

Do you really think he can do the job when just last week he said gas was 5 bucks a gallon when he took over. Averge price was less than half that. So he's either a big liar or delusional. How about definitely both.

Can he do the job when yesterday he tells the country the Republicans will be taking away social security. You know what that got him? 4 freakin Pinocchio's from the WASHINGTON POST. Their biggest lie grade.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Do you really think "he can do the job" if his mind is so ill or whatever word you want, that he said again yesterday at a speech that his son died in Iraq, which is simply not true. That is scary.

Do you really think he can do the job when just last week he said gas was 5 bucks a gallon when he took over. Averge price was less than half that. So he's either a big liar or delusional. How about definitely both.

Can he do the job when yesterday he tells the country the Republicans will be taking away social security. You know what that got him? 4 freakin Pinocchio's from the WASHINGTON POST. Their biggest lie grade.

Gas prices was clearly a lie and once again it proves my point that when he lies you guys associate it with dementia. Everything he does is "dementia". When other politicians do it, it's what?

The Iraq thing is something that he always said and will continue to say. He truly believes that he his son got sick in Iraq and was never the same. He thinks going to Iraq killed the Beau that he knew and led to his cancer. I'm sure that the right wing media explained the context to you guys smh.

Gas prices was clearly a lie and once again it proves my point that when he lies you guys associate it with dementia. Everything he does is "dementia". When other politicians do it, it's what?

The Iraq thing is something that he always said and will continue to say. He truly believes that he his son got sick in Iraq and was never the same. He thinks going to Iraq killed the Beau that he knew and led to his cancer. I'm sure that the right wing media explained the context to you guys smh.
On the contrary, personally, I do not associate all his lies with dimentia. He has made up stories his whole life. He lies a lot. But in my opinion he suffers from some form of mental incapacitation. I only judge that from his speech, mannerisms, thought process, etc because I am not a doctor. But let me give an example. From the first days after his inauguration until just recently again, there have been several instances of him referring to Kamala Harris as "President". I think he is confused.
Another one. He recently made reference to "54 states". I think he is confused.
The list of these types is long.
And here's the biggest question of all?
If his handlers and supporters are so confidant of his mental acuity, why not prove it to the world and have him take a cognitive test?
YOU know the answer to that question.

On the contrary, personally, I do not associate all his lies with dimentia. He has made up stories his whole life. He lies a lot. But in my opinion he suffers from some form of mental incapacitation. I only judge that from his speech, mannerisms, thought process, etc because I am not a doctor. But let me give an example. From the first days after his inauguration until just recently again, there have been several instances of him referring to Kamala Harris as "President". I think he is confused.
Another one. He recently made reference to "54 states". I think he is confused.
The list of these types is long.
And here's the biggest question of all?
If his handlers and supporters are so confidant of his mental acuity, why not prove it to the world and have him take a cognitive test?
YOU know the answer to that question.
There is no doubt Joe’s mental capacity has somewhat diminished (it was never that high to begin with), but you guys making a big deal about some of his slip ups is just lame. partisanship. Where were you when Trump talking about the airfields during the Revolutionary War, Injecting bleach, etc. Everybody misspeaks from time to time.

Focus on his actions.

The Pubs taking away SS is just partisan banter. They all lie about what the other side will do.

“The Dems will take away all of your guns” is a good example. Well, I’m waiting………

Thanks for your input, Kalim. But this is where I exit the convo. If you are indeed serious, there is nothing left to discuss, IMO ...

There is no doubt Joe’s mental capacity has somewhat diminished (it was never that high to begin with), but you guys making a big deal about some of his slip ups is just lame. partisanship. Where were you when Trump talking about the airfields during the Revolutionary War, Injecting bleach, etc. Everybody misspeaks from time to time.

Focus on his actions.
If you are going to put Biden in the classification of everybody misspeaks from time to time, we are worlds apart in terms of degree. Biden didn't become known as a gaffe machine for decades by happening to just misspeak from time to time. You again dodged my question and you say you don't dodge questions.

My links also included video of him making those statements. When there is video, is the content up for debate?

Reactions: FresnoGator
That's not what I asked. I asked you would cover Trump speeches non stop and look at every word?

OMG...I just can't with you. You're either nuts or you're lying. And I DGAS if you give me the "bye Felicia" treatment.

CNN would absolutely care if Trump said this crap btw. They would absolutely run it non-stop.

Focus on his actions.

When he claims he went to a HBCU, that's dementia. A lifetime liar like Biden, without dementia, would know that it would be fact checked...not that it even needed to be.

He's doing crap like this almost daily now.

OMG...I just can't with you. You're either nuts or you're lying. And I DGAS if you give me the "bye Felicia" treatment.

CNN would absolutely care if Trump said this crap btw. They would absolutely run it non-stop.
Trump took a cognitive test. I asked KalimGoodman why Biden won't but he won't answer. Maybe you can ask him because I know how KalimGoodman answers all YOUR questions. LOL.

The dems are big on preserving democracy but they have no problem trying to HIDE the mental or physical condititions of their president or senate candidates. Democracy my a**.

The D's sold their souls to the devil "winning" the POTUS and now they are paying the price...if so many people weren't literally suffering (crime, gas costs. inflation etc) I would more enjoy their predicament.

If you are going to put Biden in the classification of everybody misspeaks from time to time, we are worlds apart in terms of degree. Biden didn't become known as a gaffe machine for decades by happening to just misspeak from time to time. You again dodged my question and you say you don't dodge questions.
I'm not dodging anything. His gaffes are the worst of any president, and certainly his age is a ig factor. But the stuff you listed is meaningless. Yes. He is a forgetful SOB. Bit there is plenty still there.

What was your question?

The D's sold their souls to the devil "winning" the POTUS and now they are paying the price...if so many people weren't literally suffering (crime, gas costs. inflation etc) I would more enjoy their predicament.
The president doesn't control crime or gas prices. Inflation somewhat but mostly factors beyond his control. Unless you are blaming him for inflation in every country. The Fed is more to blame.

Reactions: kalimgoodman

Focus on his actions.
Literally what I said. Biden struggled with his speech in his 40s. He was only going to get worse in his 70s.

Partisanship is the ONLY reason they are making a big deal about this. Biden actions shows that he's still there.

Trump took a cognitive test. I asked KalimGoodman why Biden won't but he won't answer. Maybe you can ask him because I know how KalimGoodman answers all YOUR questions. LOL.

The dems are big on preserving democracy but they have no problem trying to HIDE the mental or physical condititions of their president or senate candidates. Democracy my a**.
Why do you thing Trump took a cognitive test? You do know that people are giving that test, when there are concerns about their cognitive abilities?

When he claims he went to a HBCU, that's dementia. A lifetime liar like Biden, without dementia, would know that it would be fact checked...not that it even needed to be.

He's doing crap like this almost daily now.
He said that he was like number 1 in his class while 40. He knew that would be fact checked...

Trump lied about gas being $1.86 when he left office, he lied about being Michigan man of the year, he lied about a freaking hurricane. He knew all of that would be fact checked...

So...

Biden lie = Dementia
Trump lie = Normal?

Gotcha 👍🏽. Smh

He said that he was like number 1 in his class while 40. He knew that would be fact checked...

Trump lied about gas being $1.86 when he left office, he lied about being Michigan man of the year, he lied about a freaking hurricane. He knew all of that would be fact checked...

So...

Biden lie = Dementia
Trump lie = Normal?

Gotcha 👍🏽. Smh

You do realize that Biden actually thought, at least in that moment, that he had attended a HBCU, right?

One thing conversing with you has taught me...you cannot inform people of anything if they do not wish to be informed about it. And for that I owe you a debt of gratitude.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You do realize that Biden actually thought, at least in that moment, that he had attended a HBCU, right?

One thing conversing with you has taught me...you cannot inform people of anything if they do not wish to be informed about it. And for that I owe you a debt of gratitude.
Trump thought his lies are truth. Everything said about Biden can be said about Trump in regards to cognitive abilities. So if you don't care about Trump than why you care about Biden?

You just get frustrated that I use your own philosophy against you. You don't explain or defend. You get frustrated and annoyed. Which explains a lot about you.

Trump thought his lies are truth.

I don't believe that. There's a fundamental difference here. Trump may have been wrong about a fact or perhaps he was just flat out lying but he wasn't in an altered state due to dementia.

Biden is in an altered state due to dementia. He's incapable of stopping his behavior...physically, not philosophically.

Everything said about Biden can be said about Trump in regards to cognitive abilities. So if you don't care about Trump than why you care about Biden?

You just get frustrated that I use your own philosophy against you. You don't explain or defend. You get frustrated and annoyed. Which explains a lot about you.

This part is about your spin and your absolute refusal to actually hear what anyone else says. And that explains a lot about you.

You don't actually believe any of this but you're using it to justify your choices. It's absolute insanity. No reasonable person can compare Trump's and Biden’s mental faculties and decide that they're in the same place. It's not possible kalim and you're fooling no one but yourself.

I don't believe that. There's a fundamental difference here. Trump may have been wrong about a fact or perhaps he was just flat out lying but he wasn't in an altered state due to dementia.

Biden is in an altered state due to dementia. He's incapable of stopping his behavior...physically, not philosophically.
You do know you validated my position?

Biden lie = Dementia
Trump lie = Normal?

So you don't think Biden lie on purpose but you do think Trump lie on purpose. Gotcha 👍🏽.

This part is about your spin and your absolute refusal to actually hear what anyone else says. And that explains a lot about you.

You don't actually believe any of this but you're using it to justify your choices. It's absolute insanity. No reasonable person can compare Trump's and Biden’s mental faculties and decide that they're in the same place. It's not possible kalim and you're fooling no one but yourself.
I truly believe that both of them got some issues going on related to old age. You will say one is worse to feel better, I get it but they both got issues that at times can be tough on the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT