ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
FhY2246WAAMvFif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—After laying the blame on his wife for recommending that he endorse Dr. Mehmet Oz for the United States Senate, Donald J. Trump explained his wife’s actions by revealing that she is attracted to men who are totally unfit to govern.

“It’s a weird thing with her,” he said in a phone call to “Fox & Friends.” “If she sees some loser who is in no way qualified to hold office, she goes weak.”

Further explaining his wife’s visceral attraction to obviously unfit candidates, Trump added, “It could be some clown on TV who’s never held office in his life, and she’s, like, ‘I’d go for him in a big way. In a big way.’ ”

“If he’s been sued for fraud, that’s just icing on the cake,” he said.

Responding to her husband’s revelations, Mrs. Trump issued the following statement: “I take full responsibility for my husband’s decision to back Dr. Oz. To atone for this terrible mistake, I must pay the ultimate price, and immediately get a divorce.”

It’s Monday morning.

Biden is still your president
The Dems still hold the Senate
The House is still up for grabs
The Trumpers are still making fake election fraud claims.
The GOAT still rules

Some things never change.

And the drilling boom continues.

Baker Hughes land rig count up 6 w/w to 762

The US oil land rig count increased 6 to 605 w/w, while the gas land rig count remained flat w/w at 155. The Permian active rig count of 350 increased 4 w/w. The region accounts for 57% of oil rigs in the Lower-48 and 46% of total US land rigs. For additional North American rig activity details, please see here for the latest edition of our Canadian Oilfield Services Trend Tracker.

It’s Monday morning.

Biden is still your president
The Dems still hold the Senate
The House is still up for grabs
The Trumpers are still making fake election fraud claims.
The GOAT still rules

Some things never change.
The funny part is that the people that lost...conceded!

The argument for voter fraud is only a Trump (base) thing...shocking.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I’m so excited. I get to reuse my fat, Orange man jokes at least for another year.

Anyone want to bet if he gets elected? Ghost? Anyone?

To be fair, Trump was initially feared to be a warmonger. His foreign policy turned out to be surprisingly restrained and was arguably better than the previous three presidents, aside from his bromance with Putin.

And to be honest, the odd dynamic with Putin was a product of that restraint. IMO at least.

To be fair, Trump was initially feared to be a warmonger. His foreign policy turned out to be surprisingly restrained and was arguably better than the previous three presidents, aside from his bromance with Putin.
No argument here. One of his policies that I liked. However, its laughable when he claims Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if he was still president. What was he going to do?

And going "decades without a war" during his administration? Really?

The market must love Biden being in charge without all of the Trumpers. Now I know why it was down before the election. It was scared of the red wave.

This will be JUST LIKE you "Biden lowers gas prices " thread in a month or two. You see...I CAN predict the market. I am on such a run now BECAUSE I CAN predict it.

And least anyone forgets it....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
As we say in Texas, it ain’t bragging if it’s true, son.

Plagiarist are everywhere, but in Tex-ass, they are just bigger (and usually dumber).
Instructing the ignorant can be such a tiring job....
🙄

Walt Whitman — ‘If you done it, it ain't bragging.’
(not a Texan btw, born in Huntington on Long Island, NY)

Walter Whitman -- May 31, 1819 – March 26, 1892) was an American poet, essayist and journalist. A humanist, he was a part of the transition between transcendentalism and realism, incorporating both views in his works. Whitman is among the most influential poets in the American canon, often called the father of free verse.

Walt Whitman has been claimed as the first "poet of democracy" in the United States, a title meant to reflect his ability to write in a singularly American character. An American-British friend of Walt Whitman, Mary Whitall Smith Costelloe, wrote: "You cannot really understand America without Walt Whitman, without Leaves of Grass... He has expressed that civilization, 'up to date,' as he would say, and no student of the philosophy of history can do without him."
==========

"It ain't braggin' if you can back it up." "Dizzy Dean".

And on MNF years ago, Dandy Don Meredith (born Mt. Vernon, TX), in response to Cosel whining about Ali's incessant braggin, "If you can do it Howard, then it ain't braggin."

"The best place in Texas is in the center of the state.

From there, going in any direction, you're leaving...." 😝

Reactions: nail1988 and BSC911
Plagiarist are everywhere, but in Tex-ass, they are just bigger (and usually dumber).
Instructing the ignorant can be such a tiring job....
🙄

Walt Whitman — ‘If you done it, it ain't bragging.’
(not a Texan btw, born in Huntington on Long Island, NY)

Walter Whitman -- May 31, 1819 – March 26, 1892) was an American poet, essayist and journalist. A humanist, he was a part of the transition between transcendentalism and realism, incorporating both views in his works. Whitman is among the most influential poets in the American canon, often called the father of free verse.

Walt Whitman has been claimed as the first "poet of democracy" in the United States, a title meant to reflect his ability to write in a singularly American character. An American-British friend of Walt Whitman, Mary Whitall Smith Costelloe, wrote: "You cannot really understand America without Walt Whitman, without Leaves of Grass... He has expressed that civilization, 'up to date,' as he would say, and no student of the philosophy of history can do without him."
==========

"It ain't braggin' if you can back it up." "Dizzy Dean".

And on MNF years ago, Dandy Don Meredith (born Mt. Vernon, TX), in response to Cosel whining about Ali's incessant braggin, "If you can do it Howard, then it ain't braggin."

"The best place in Texas is in the center of the state.

From there, going in any direction, you're leaving...." 😝
True story, my grandfather managed Dizzy Dean in a summer barnstorming league. That ain’t bragging.

No argument here. One of his policies that I liked. However, its laughable when he claims Russia wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if he was still president. What was he going to do?

And going "decades without a war" during his administration? Really?

I agree with him. I don't believe that this invasion occurs if he was POTUS.

What was he going to do? Well, that was the real question. And I don't believe Putin or anyone else had an answer. The unknown is often more frightening than the known.

Why is Trump so upset about a special counsel? Surely if he did nothing wrong he has nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT