ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did @theswamp15 stop posting here?
Good question. You should ask him. Wait, is that another one of my many ”sock” accounts? LOLOLOL.

A better question is why did you start posting again after losing a permaban bet?

Remember, this……

”Fresno, please don’t make me honor my permaban bet. Waaaaaa.”

Maybe I should quote that post again. That was Gold, Jerry.

Good question. You should ask him. Wait, is that another one of my many ”sock” accounts? LOLOLOL.

A better question is why did you start posting again after losing a permaban bet?

Remember, this……

”Fresno, please don’t make me honor my permaban bet. Waaaaaa.”

Maybe I should quote that post again. That was Gold, Jerry.
Pot meet kettle, you lost your bet a long time ago and yet we still tolerate you

He was referring to Mensa as a singular organization.

You're welcome.
Derp. He was referring to the 20 questions which “WAS“ on his his test. I guess you are as bad at grammar as he is.

One of your weaker white night efforts.

Derp. He was referring to the 20 questions which “WAS“ on his his test. I guess you are as bad at grammar as he is.

One of your weaker white night efforts.

I was referring to this was.

Mensa testing and questions have been changing since Mensa was founded.

But since he got you to grammar nanny out of frustration, I'm still going to give @Sunburnt Indian the W.

I'm sure you are in disbelief over that turn of events. 😂

I'm just gonna have to see a copy of your degree. Mensa is a singular noun doofus. Not plural.
Was is correct,.....................and upon further review, the call on the field stands. BScuck is ejected from the game. 😂

He was unclear about his grammar nannying. He was referring to another "was" that was used later in the post.

In that, he got @Sunburnt Indian good. 😂

WTH?

Does he even know where he is here?

Watch: Joe Biden Searches Room for Deceased Congresswoman in Incredibly Awkward Moment
ec5c2d42-75e5-43c2-9086-65cebd2cc6db-860x475.jpg

Biden is destroying military recruiting

Exclusive — Sen. Tom Cotton: Biden Investigating Military Recruitment Crisis Is like O.J. Searching for Real Killer

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) said on Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily that the Biden administration’s ostensible investigation of the Pentagon’s failure to successfully recruit its target for U.S. armed services personnel comically resembles O.J. Simpson’s claim to search for the “real killer” of the former football player’s ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson.

Cotton_biden_military-640x480.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Is it weird that your claims go further than mine do?

It is, isn't it?
What’s weird is that you must really thinki I pay for another subscription, and take the time to create another account, change IDs, change IP addresses, etc. just to fool you dorks. I thought you were just repeating another Ghost troll but now I think you actually believe it.

Man, you’re a bigger loser than I realized.

Another week. I hope I can keep all of my sock and IP accounts straight. It can get confusing at times.

As well as those who enter or attempt to enter the country illegally.

Don't break the law, and this isn't an issue for anyone. Expect anyone who coddles criminals.
Solid post, except for the fact that they aren't criminals. I guess you don't understand criminal law.

And least anyone forgets it....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Reactions: nail1988
A good take from Fox. Trump once again lowering the bar for decorum.

The media have for years helped foster this climate, where only increasingly extreme denunciations break through the static. It was hardly invented by Donald Trump.

But Trump seized the moment with his mastery of the news cycle, using rallies and Twitter (and now Truth Social) to bash and belittle his political foes, often counterpunching against denunciations by them or the fourth estate. Any Republicans who fought him were labeled RINOs and many were knocked off in primaries, leaving a party in which the former president remains the dominant figure.

I hope Fresno approves.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
A good take from Fox. Trump once again lowering the bar for decorum.

The media have for years helped foster this climate, where only increasingly extreme denunciations break through the static. It was hardly invented by Donald Trump.

But Trump seized the moment with his mastery of the news cycle, using rallies and Twitter (and now Truth Social) to bash and belittle his political foes, often counterpunching against denunciations by them or the fourth estate. Any Republicans who fought him were labeled RINOs and many were knocked off in primaries, leaving a party in which the former president remains the dominant figure.

I hope Fresno approves.

So politicians should not support those who agree with them nor should they try to defeat those who do not?

I'm not sure that I follow the point. Perhaps it's because there isn't one???

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT