ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Trumpers have been played again. Suckers!!!!!!

Trump "had said something to the effect of, 'I don’t want people to know that we lost Mark, this is embarrassing, figure it out, I don’t want people to know that we lost,' " Hutchinson recalled during video testimony played during Thursday's Jan. 6 select panel hearing.

Trump kept repeating that he didn't "want people to know that we lost," Hutchinson said, adding that the president was "fired up" and "raging" after learning of the Supreme Court's decision.

Hutchinson described the moment as an "anger outburst" from the former president.

Remember when Ghost and crew were all excited about the Durham investigation? LOL.

In fact, it confirmed that the FBI investigation into the Trump campaign was due to info from a friendly foreign government.

Business still booming. Thanks Joe. I remember when some on here said you would shut down drilling.

The U.S. rig count continues to climb despite recession fears https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bu...count-continues-to-climb-despite-17525331.php

Oil and gas drillers in the U.S. added rigs again this week, a signal that energy companies are largely betting global oil demand will remain strong in the face of a possible recession.

Companies that provide drilling equipment and services have been reporting increased demand for their products in third quarter earnings calls with investors, which started this week. The Paris and Houston-based oil field services company Schlumberger reported $907 million in profits along with soaring revenues on Friday, rising 28 percent to nearly $7.5 billion from $5.8 billion in the third quarter of 2021.

And least anyone forgets it....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

FfcxV5eXwAACNEe

Ffc6E9GXwBkATdW

retard-retard-alert.gif
I really wanted to add this to the real Greatest Thread Of All Time, but I will leave this to our snitch buddy, not @gator1776

01GEX3889K8EENCDCH35GSD8H0.jpeg

Business still booming. Thanks Joe. I remember when some on here said you would shut down drilling.

The U.S. rig count continues to climb despite recession fears https://www.houstonchronicle.com/bu...count-continues-to-climb-despite-17525331.php

Oil and gas drillers in the U.S. added rigs again this week, a signal that energy companies are largely betting global oil demand will remain strong in the face of a possible recession.

Companies that provide drilling equipment and services have been reporting increased demand for their products in third quarter earnings calls with investors, which started this week. The Paris and Houston-based oil field services company Schlumberger reported $907 million in profits along with soaring revenues on Friday, rising 28 percent to nearly $7.5 billion from $5.8 billion in the third quarter of 2021.
01GD0WHJW12YP3JV9SXTQM25JD.jpeg

I just have to laugh. You are so quick to explain how Hiden isn't lying here. Even if you are right a true independent would acknowledge that Hiden often lies and you can easily see why anyone would view this as simply being another lie.

So HIden AGAIN gets caught lying, and you immediately come to his defense and claim anyone that doesn't do the same is partisan?

Yet when it came to The Daily Least claiming that our President Donald J Trump *ATE* classified documents, you got so horny over that that you had to come here and start a thread over it.

Anyone who was being honest would know this 'story' had bullshit written all over it. The account on its very surface is too bizarre to be believable, not even considering that The Daily Least has a long history of being a propaganda site.

Yet you swallowed it whole and never questioned.

You are comedy. That's the only value you bring to this board.
He truly is amusing.

Our education system is a disaster.

Trump would have been raked over the coals unmercifully forever for uttering anything close to any one of those. Brandon gets a free pass ...
Trump has to steady himself while walking up a wet inclined ramp, and the media hyperventilates that he is physically / mentally unfit for office.

Brandon slips on airplane staircase, makes ghost handshakes, stares off into space, makes wildly inappropriate comments, etc but nothing but crickets from the media….. Why??? Because to do so would raise uncomfortable questions about his fitness for office that would have to be publicly addressed. That, plus the fact that Kamala is woefully unfit to take his place……

It sucks but it is what it is. Maybe after the midterms we’ll see the media take a more critical look at him.

Last edited:
Brandon launched his war on the US Oil & Gas Industry on his first day in the Oval Office. The board's majority get's it. This is not wave mechanics.

Reactions: gatordad3
Brandon launched his war on the US Oil & Gas Industry on his first day in the Oval Office. The board's majority get's it. This is not wave mechanics.
He did. That’s why drilling has more than doubled since he took over.

Derp. The Boards majority wouldn’t understand, since they are easily misled.

Keep drilling and fracking baby. Profits are at all time highs.

Last edited:
I think it was 70-80 executive orders declaring WAR on fossil fuels...and these little commies did not even know he did it
Another one that just buys into the right wing narrative without understanding what he has heard.

Here’s you sign as well.

Are we waiting on something to change? What did I miss?
Arent you still waiting for the election results to be overturned?

Trump will be reinstated any day now as the rightful president. That’s what your crew kept saying.

He did. That’s why drilling has more than doubled since he took over.

Derp. The Boards majority wouldn’t understand, since they are easily misled.

Keep drilling and fracking baby. Profits are at all time highs.
I know jack schitt about oil and gas. Actually about most things.

But somehow I'm smart enough to click on the 5Y chart here and see that in Nov 2018 we hit 877. Right now we're at 602.

You don't get to erase history, Biden isn't anywhere near where Trump was as it pertains to oil drilling activity because they are slow walking permitting. He didn't get what he wanted through Exec fiat so he just decided to use the bureaucracy to slow down production. But, as an industry expert you knew this...which just proves you're a liar.

Arent you still waiting for the election results to be overturned?

Trump will be reinstated any day now as the rightful president. That’s what your crew kept saying.
Nope, we've been over this.

I'm sort of sick of saying the same thing over and over to you. Once Biden was inaugurated it's about the next election, and election integrity in general.

But somehow I'm smart enough to click on the 5Y chart here and see that in Nov 2018 we hit 877. Right now we're at 602.

You don't get to erase history, Biden isn't anywhere near where Trump was as it pertains to oil drilling activity because they are slow walking permitting. He didn't get what he wanted through Exec fiat so he just decided to use the bureaucracy to slow down production. But, as an industry expert you knew this...which just proves you're a liar.

Yeah, it’s obvious you don’t know jack.

1. That’s just rigs drilling for oil, not total rigs.
2. Biden didn’t take over in 2019. Your dates are off.
3. Rigs started to decline even before the pandemic.

Keep it up, I need a good laugh.

Last edited:
Nope, we've been over this.

I'm sort of sick of saying the same thing over and over to you. Once Biden was inaugurated it's about the next election, and election integrity in general.
Tell that to the rest of your crew. And it was over after the election, only idiots thought it would change before the inauguration.

There was nothing wrong with the election integrity other than a bunch of whiney sore losers Who bought Trumps lies. He said he was going to use that BS excuse even before he knew the results.

You guys have been duped.

Libs like BSC have alternative facts. We're supposed to follow them around and prove they are lying...each and every time they spout the same lie.

BSC has earned his rep....and it stands for itself. When he says something, I simply assume it's a lie.

And least anyone forgets it....

Reality instead of just more BS-C911 💩 ....

Keeping what's important on this BS-C911 thread, front and center....

=====

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens = FJB

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?

Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.

The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.

Hillary Vaughn of Fox Business reported on the insulting slight to American veterans on Thursday, citing a source with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. She quoted the source as saying, “We’re going to take medical services away from people that really deserve that. Who went to combat … to give free medical attention to illegal migrants.” 😡

Use the below link for the rest of the story....
(Trump over-hauled the VA making it much better, while FJB wants to screw us)

Appreciate you fact-checking him, I just assume if he posts something, it's a lie.

Amazing that he can be so bad at trolling, then run to the mods and complain that WE are killing the board.....cause we don't take him lame troll attempts seriously.

What a dork.

Absolutely love that @fatman76 takes the time to fact check stuff like this. Lord knows that I don't have the patience but I'm glad he does.

Appreciate you fact-checking him, I just assume if he posts something, it's a lie.

Amazing that he can be so bad at trolling, then run to the mods and complain that WE are killing the board.....cause we don't take him lame troll attempts seriously.

What a dork.
As a rule I don't view or post ITT.

But since his ego is too fragile to post anywhere else I thought I'd check in on how he's doing.

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

Yeah, it’s obvious you don’t know jack.

1. That’s just rigs drilling for oil, not total rigs.
2. Biden didn’t take over in 2019. Your dates are off.
3. Rigs started to decline even before the pandemic.

Keep it up, I need a good laugh.
The natural gas chart is pretty much the same. Peak rig count was maybe a month later.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_gas_rotary_rigs

But if you look at oil prices...

...they were hovering in the high-$40 to low-$50 range almost Trump's entire term (small spike in 2018, oddly about the same time rig counts started to ramp down).

Natural gas isn't quite the same, but similar story. From 2018-pandemic prices were plummeting.

So is it just a matter of a commodity industry slowing active investment because supply was more than meeting demand lowering prices? Wasn't Trump trying to export oil to support ongoing domestic production - or are you asserting he was making it harder for new rigs to drill?

Commodities ramp up when prices are high, because it's when you make your profits. Now's the time to make hay. Why aren't we back to 2018 levels with either type of drilling?

BScuck has literally put himself in timeout in the corner in his own failed thread. Now he's playing pigeon chess! Literally EVERY oil and gas industry expert (links posted in this forum everywhere) have called him a village idiot facts wise. 😂

arguing-with-idiotsis-like-playing-chess-with-a-pigeon-no-14033992.png
My fault for trying to have an actual conversation.

If he returns he will cite some facts that have nothing to do with my questions and tell me I’m an idiot.

Libs like BSC have alternative facts. We're supposed to follow them around and prove they are lying...each and every time they spout the same lie.

BSC has earned his rep....and it stands for itself. When he says something, I simply assume it's a lie.
Because you can’t read a chart,I guess.

True or false, the rig count has more than doubled since Biden took over. Here’s your chance to prove your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT