ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could make a strong case for best country in the world. LOL.

They are beyond broke. Debt per capita is more than double ours...with very little capacity to ever repay it.

It is green and beautiful and the people I met were very nice. Of course I never met any members of the IRA.

Stock market up for the 4th consecutive week. The Biden Boom is back on track. Hop on while there is still time
HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
LOL……

The Biden train is roaring.

Picturing - Jefferies - Like the Temperature, EPS Revisions Just Keep Going Higher and Cyclicals Are Putting on the Best Showing. Wall Street Hasn’t Been This Bullish in 10 Years

Picturing the Week’s Opportunities: Saturday, August 14, 2021
THIS WEEK’S HIGHLIGHTS
  • Record beats has led to a fifth straight Q of massive EPS revisions; they’re favoring the cyclicals. The Street hasn’t been this ‘Buy’-rated since ’11, but based on the last two cycles that could be a good thing.

They are beyond broke. Debt per capita is more than double ours...with very little capacity to ever repay it.

It is green and beautiful and the people I met were very nice. Of course I never met any members of the IRA.
So national debt is your guide to how great a country is? Very interesting. I have news for you, we're never paying back the debt built up under Trump either.

And if not for the IRA, the Catholics would never have achieved equal rights. So take that RUC.

Last edited:
So national debt is your guide to how great a country is?

Literally never said that. It's one factor though, isn't it?

The IRA are terrorists who have murdered women and children. People who blow up abortion clinics and kill innocents are terrorists as well. Or are you going to just be a blatant hypocrite on yet another subject?

Yea I know...of course you will. Stupid question on my part.

Literally never said that. It's one factor though, isn't it?

The IRA are terrorists who have murdered women and children. People who blow up abortion clinics and kill innocents are terrorists as well. Or are you going to just be a blatant hypocrite on yet another subject?

Yea I know...of course you will. Stupid question on my part.
One person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. They are an army fighting to restore the country taken by force by the British. The RUC is who the British used to suppress the native Catholics, who have a right to defend themselves.

As usual, you know nothing of what you speak.

@BSC911 asked for evidence one time. But he never seems to respond to any we post.

I guess the internet doesn’t work at his vacation villa in Transylvania.

@BSC911 is in Harris County O’CUCK country

screen-shot-2012-11-12-at-9-40-52-am.png

Aaaaand we're in a third consecutive quarter of negative GDP growth...but don't let @BSC911 hear you talking about a recession, CNN told him a low labor force participation rate means the economy is doing just fine.

I had NO IDEA Whataburger was such a good career choice? But let me tell you what I have learned...people who have to bump their own posts to feel accomplishments in life, and constantly try to brag about how well they are off financially are USUALLY NOT like the people I have been around in my life who were BIG TIME successfully financially. In fact, I have never met ANYONE who had such low character and self esteem that amounted to much more than a fry cook, or burger flipper. (no insult intended to burger flippers...FSU cannot possibly graduate enough people to cover this much needed profession)
You guys are just mad I'm a world traveler.

One person's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. They are an army fighting to restore the country taken by force by the British. The RUC is who the British used to suppress the native Catholics, who have a right to defend themselves.

A reminder: nail1988 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves.....

A reminder: nail1988 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves.....
Oh, I thought he asked you here because the other boards figured you were lying about being in Mensa.

Sigh...I already knew all of that. Amazingly, none of it disputes what I said.

You always do this. You make counterpoints to points that I haven't made.

Is it OK when anti-abortionists blow up abortion clinics and kill people who may be just walking by the clinic? Just so you know, those people also really believe in their cause. However you answer, it doesn’t change the fact that the IRA uses terroristic tactics.

I'm Irish and English btw.

Sigh...I already knew all of that. Amazingly, none of it disputes what I said.

You always do this. You make counterpoints to points that I haven't made.

Is it OK when anti-abortionists blow up abortion clinics and kill people who may be just walking by the clinic? Just so you know, those people also really believe in their cause. However you answer, it doesn’t change the fact that the IRA uses terroristic tactics.

I'm Irish and English btw.
Of course it isn't. Any time innocents are killed is a shame. But this isnt about blowing up abortion clinics. Its about a war by the natives against an invading army.

Its odd that you condemned the IRA and not the Btitish killing of innocents or their displacement of natives through Penal Laws.
You may be part irish but your knowledge of Irish history is weak if you are comparing bombing abortion clinics with the fight for independence. Or comparing Irish in America to black slavery. Another one of your lame false equivalents.

Last edited:
ANOTHER example that proves you have NO CLUE as to what it means to be an American...but I already knew that.
More than you, as I am better educated on American and World history. You are just a blind nativist. A simpleton, like many Trumpers..

PS. Ignoring the will of the people doesn't make you a better American.

One of your fry cook buddies think this one up for you, son? I will have a #1 no cheese, ATW with a coke.
Lame. Doesn't change the fact that you are an uneducated simpleton.

And Whataburger is OK for a fast food joint, but I haven't eaten there in years.

Won't even eat from the place that you work? Just glad my education did not leave me fry french fries
Hahaha. Good one.

Guys with UF degrees become executives and World travelers. Those without become used car salesmen. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Of course it isn't. Any time innocents are killed is a shame. But this isnt about blowing up abortion clinics. Its about a war by the natives against an invading army.

Its odd that you condemned the IRA and not the Btitish killing of innocents or their displacement of natives through Penal Laws.
You may be part irish but your knowledge of Irish history is weak if you are comparing bombing abortion clinics with the fight for independence. Or comparing Irish in America to black slavery. Another one of your lame false equivalents.

👍...we're done here.

Oh, I thought he asked you here because the other boards figured you were lying about being in Mensa.
You just won't stop reminding us. We get it.

For the thousandth time. I took a 60 question 60 minute time limit Mensa test. I passed, something you can't do in your wildest dreams. I am not a member of Mensa. I have never made any effort to join. I have no interest. What's so hard for you to grasp something so simple?

Reactions: nail1988
You just won't stop reminding us. We get it.

For the thousandth time. I took a 60 question 60 minute time limit Mensa test. I passed, something you can't do in your wildest dreams. I am not a member of Mensa. I have never made any effort to join. I have no interest. What's so hard for you to grasp something so simple?
And for the thousandth time, that wasn't a Mensa test. You were lied to. Mensa tests don't ask questions about colors or "simplest equations" or semantics about fear of heights. You were hoodwinked.

Of course you could prove me wrong by taking a real Mensa test and posting the results. Here's one

LOL. But I know you won't. You're a fraud. Heck, you even thought 1000 was a "hard" metric number. You may have the rednecks fooled but I'm on to you

Sorry to burst your bubble dude. @BamaFan1137 come save your boy.

Last edited:
'International IQ test' is a Mensa test?

Are you sure about that?
Mensa testing and questions have been changing since Mensa was founded. I have never asked a question about pattern recognition. There was about 20 on my test.

I don't ask knowledge questions. On what battleship did the Japanese sign their surrender to end WWII? I ask questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. Name the unit of length upon which the US dollar is based. Name the single action without which time cannot exist. Does time slow for me when I travel by jetliner at 30,000 feet? And yes. I answered these directives and question correctly in my test session.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
Mensa testing and questions have been changing since Mensa was founded. I have never asked a question about pattern recognition. There was about 20 on my test.

I don't ask knowledge questions. On what battleship did the Japanese sign their surrender to end WWII? I ask questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. Name the unit of length upon which the US dollar is based. Name the single action without which time cannot exist. Does time slow for me when I travel by jetliner at 30,000 feet? And yes. I answered these directives and question correctly in my test session.
So you're not going to take the IQ test. Got it.

FYI, there is no "Mensa test." It's an organization for those with high IQs which you pretend to have. Thats how i know you are a fraud.

PS. You should use the plural form, ie. "were," instead of "was." I guess there were no grammar questions on your quiz.
@BamaFan1137 help this guy out with his grammar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT