ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I stalk a groper like you when I don't have access to Swamp Talk? I was told by other members about your lame postings there.
Wow. So you actually know some UF grads? I’m impressed.

was it Bill Sikes?

This is the kind of idiocy one expects from Trumpers, especially @Sunburnt Indian . i wish she would post ITT, so I could mock her as well

Yeah, I know, muh CNN.

Why would it bother me? There are others on this board who are just as successful as you who don't brag.

It's just totally evident people like you claiming to be successful on a forum historically have a short penis complex.
Such as? Not you, of course.

27-MORNING-sub2-STATE-VAX-VOTE-PLOT-articleLarge.png

You're such a liar. We only respond to you. Speaking of responses, you never answered Sunburnt's simple questions.
Not only did I answer them, but I proved several wrong. I know he has you guys fooled, but the guy’s a fraud. Or senile. Or both.

PS. Check this thread to see who brought up my great wealth. Hint. It was you.

I didn't bring up great, I said it was phantom. Now we all see why you groped women against their will. Short P boy. You may get your validation here someday.
LOl. That’ll be the day When I care about validation from a bunch of dorks on a message board.

Is that why you’re here? That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.

Well, you claim to drive a Porsche, you claim to be more wealthier than Trump, but you say you were drained financially from having sent your kids to a private school.
That there is seeking validation, and contradicting.
See, you can’t even stalk well. I never claimed to be wealthier than Trump. Far from it.

Nor was I ”drained” financially, although it was quite expensive. Well worth it IMO. If you recall, that was only in response to your comment about sending them to a directional school. Heaven forbid.

PS. “more wealthier” is poor English. No need for the “more”

Last edited:
This is the kind of idiocy one expects from Trumpers, especially @Sunburnt Indian . i wish she would post ITT, so I could mock her as well

Yeah, I know, muh CNN.

Weird they point out how both sides are guilty, but the example in the headline is a conservative. Probably happenstance.

Game day, fellas. See you over in Swamp Talk.

Oh, that’s right, most of you don’t follow football or can’t post there.

You're over there? This is reason enough to avoid that place. Subscriptions are going to plummet!
What will new ownership name this forum this time? 😂
I tried the Blue Biard but its lame. Plus I don't associate with Noles.

The Negative Nellie's on ST suck but I can deal with them.

1776 is the King of that board.

Sorry, Sunburnt, same goes for you. If you expect me to respond to the same tired nonsense that you repeat over and over, you’ll have to do it ITT. And please use proper grammar, your 5th grade word smithing is distracting.

You are indeed correct. But an all time record 81 million of them stupid enough to vote for someone who promises economic stagnation in Democrat debates? Highly unlikely.

I speak 3 languages, including the one in which you struggle to communicate.rent
You may speak them, but you sure don’t write English very well. That may be what held you up from advancing in your career. Or maybe people just got tired of hearing about the quiz you passed in fifth grade. I guess it could be a number of different things.

A quiz for which you can provide no correct answers.
Don’t care. At least I can write like an adult, and don’t have to rely on something from 60 years ago as my main accomplishment in life. Do you really think anyone is actually impressed?

And it seems you can’t answer many of them either. Define simplest.

Biden taking heat for being too tough on the border.

Top State adviser leaves post, rips Biden’s use of Trump-era Title 42

A senior State Department official is leaving his role in the Biden administration. And on his way out, he has sent a scathing internal memo criticizing the president’s use of a Trump-era policy to expel migrants from the southern border.

In a detailed legal memo dated October 2 and obtained by POLITICO, Harold Koh, a senior adviser and the sole political appointee on the State Department’s legal team, called the use of the public health authority known as Title 42 “illegal,” “inhumane” and “not worthy of this Administration that I so strongly support.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT