ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an idiot.

The overt act would be making the call that he made undermining his CIC.

In fact, you must believe someone could be arrested for murder, just by uttering the words, “I’ll kill you if you look at me.”

Nope, that's a crime, it's just not murder. Congrats on the ridiculous and unrelated point, however.
Yep, and just proposing something that never happened isn’t treason. Thanks for proving my point. A phone call is treason. LOL. Almost as dumb as thinking that a poll determines who our declared enemies are. You really screwed the pooch on that one.

Sticks and stones. That’s when I know you’re flustered.

Last edited:
I see we’re back to lying, some things never change

Wait… I know… “prove the lie”. You’re a broken record, I know what you’ll say before you say it.
Nope, never lied. That was you all’s words not mine.

And you don’t know me at all.

This is a tell-tale sign. The slow can repeat someone else explaining the concept, but they cannot explain it themselves.

So I've noticed a pattern with @BSC911:

1 - He claims to be smart, but @Sunburnt Indian asking basic questions designed to test his intelligence consistently frustrate and upset him.

2 - He claims to have owned many successful businesses throughout his life, but when you mention what a wealthy and successful businessman Trump is, he gets jealous and bitter.

3 - He claims to have attended Florida, but anytime @gatordad3 mentions having children there, it flies all over him.

He consistently gets mad and irritable toward people who have actually accomplished the things he claims to have done.

This is not how people act when they encounter someone with the same accomplishments. This is how someone acts when they encounter someone who has something they want.

His jealousy always gives him away.
Hey look, the peanut gallery has to come running to Sunburnts defense. Man up, dude.

And Gatordad‘s son is OK with me as a fellow Gator. Him being a directional school graduate, not so much. Where did you go to school? I know you are a Bama T-shirt fan but I’ve got you pegged for community college.

Irritable? You mean mocking you all’s lame arguments? Sure, if you say so welcher. That’s almost as lame as saying “triggered.”

Yep, and just proposing something that never happened isn’t treason. Thanks for proving my point. A phone call is treason. LOL. Almost as dumb as thinking that a poll determines who our declared enemies are. You really screwed the pooch on that one.

Sticks and stones. That’s when I know you’re flustered.

Your logic lacks logic...but I'm bored. You have become less and less interesting especially when it comes to crap this obvious.

Nope, never lied. That was you all’s words not mine.

And you don’t know me at all.

I believe that you believe this...but you seem to believe that there are almost always different versions of the truth.

90% of the time that you get called out on this board is because you believe that there are multiple versions of truth.

I believe that you believe this...but you seem to believe that there are almost always different versions of the truth.

90% of the time that you get called out on this board is because you believe that there are multiple versions of truth.
He needs mental help. Pathological lying is a disease that plagues many.

The stock market still loves Joe Biden

On Monday...even though nervous investors and the financial media made it sound as if a new financial crisis was at hand, the S&P 500 (^GSPC) fell less than 2% on the day,” Stovall pointed out — a comparatively marginal drop that he dismissed as “just noise.”

He added that since hitting a fresh high on Sept. 2, the broader market has only given back 4% from peak to Tuesday’s trough.

“As a result of today’s FOMC meeting-conclusion relief rally, the market has still not undergone a refreshing dial reset of 5%+ on a closing basis, and therefore remains the 9th longest advance between 5%+ declines since [World War II],” the analyst wrote.

Two sons and a daughter. Youngest decided to follow in his older siblings footsteps and is enrolled at UF.

As for the directional school, worry about your kids who went to reject directional schools in Texas. What's the matter, couldn't afford to send your kids to UF or they're just directional reject grads? We all believe it's both, soy boy.
LOL. Nobody cares about your kids. This isn’t Facebook. They are probably embarrassed by their directional school dad.

But since you brought up mine, With SAT scores above 1400 Both of my kids were easily accepted to UF but it was too big after going to private high schools. Both have graduate degrees. One got his MBA at Yale after graduating from SMU, the other to a Jesuit school. Not a directional school in sight.

Losers like yourself just can’t comprehend the cost. Maybe if you had gone to a better college.

Last edited:

Let me give you an example. When I said I made more money than Trump, you guys all called me a liar. You were all up in arms thinking I was bragging about how much money I made. The fact is, Trump reported a loss on his tax returns, so ANYONE with income made more money. Misleading, perhaps. But absolutely the truth. Deal with it.

You guys just can’t handle someone that has different political views. It upsets you, so you resort to childish name calling.

Last edited:
Your logic lacks logic...but I'm bored. You have become less and less interesting especially when it comes to crap this obvious.
This is what I mean. I show the flaws in your argument, then you just bail or resort to childish name calling.

Let me give you another example, let’s say he called his counterpart in Britan and promised to tell him if Trump was going to fire a nuclear weapon in a fit of madness. But then he never did. Inappropriate. Maybe. Maybe just a ploy. But he never committed an act that hurt America. The fact is, you clearly don’t understand what constitutes treason, which is a crime against the country, punishable by death. You people seem to equate Trump with America, which is nuts.

A phone call that he never followed through with is treason. Do you realize how silly that is?

Last edited:
No one likes either mental illness or pathological liars. You were expecting some?
Not really, since that’s only something women and wimps care about.

Funny how you guys still suck up to Ghost, who is a proven liar and welccher. I guess that doesn’t bother you.

As for me, never lied on here. Maybe I stretch the truth a bit from time to time (see above).

Were you lying when you said you were nailing teens in your 40s? Probably. At least I hope so. But I’m just not sure why you thought anyone would be impressed by that.

You sure acted like it was Facebook when all you did was bring up my kids like you are some kind of creepy pedophile and you never stopped asking for months about my kid.
Can't comprehend the cost? And you claim to drive a Porsche with supposedly your mother owning a $500,000 home you feel is worth at least $600,000. Nobody here cared about what you are and what you do since you always brought it up while you tell me this isn't Facebook?
Also with your massive portfolio you're whining about comprehending cost?
I remember when she/her was commenting about @Sunburnt Indian granddaughter’s race. Dude seriously has some mental issues.

Reactions: gatordad3
You sure acted like it was Facebook when all you did was bring up my kids like you are some kind of creepy pedophile and you never stopped asking for months about my kid.
Can't comprehend the cost? And you claim to drive a Porsche with supposedly your mother owning a $500,000 home you feel is worth at least $600,000. Nobody here cared about what you are and what you do since you always brought it up while you tell me this isn't Facebook?
Also with your massive portfolio you're whining about comprehending cost?
You brought them up with your lame sign in. I only commented how embarrassed they must be of you, since they are obviously much brighter.

I only bring those up in an AMA, not to brag. My mom’s house is a piece of junk. I only brought that up to show how crazy the RE market is. And it was only $450,000. She paid $22,000. You directional school grads are bad at math.

I remember when she/her was commenting about @Sunburnt Indian granddaughter’s race. Dude seriously has some mental issues.
Dude, SI brings up race in almost every post. Hell, it’s in his login ID. I was only mocking him because he was so proud of having an all white granddaughter, which I thought was odd.

I couldn’t care less what your race is. You guys are so sensitive.

So only women care about mental illness and blatant liars? You live in a very strange world, population, one. 😂 😂

I will say you provide endless entertainment for us. But here's a hint, we're laughing at you, not with you.:p
Oh no, a bunch of dorks are laughing at me. What am I to do?

I was talking about getting likes on a message board, bean counter. Stick to you abacus.

He's such a dullard he never contributes to the main board, the football one. He probably doesn't know an X from an O, so that precludes him from participating. I can have civil conversations with even the libtards over there, I don't bring politics to the football forum. BSC isn't smart enough or savvy enough to know shit about football, not sure how he landed on a sports site...........well.........maybe I know......but it's not very pretty.

200w.gif
From what I was able to see BSC was a Felipe Franks sympathizer.

Dude, SI brings up race in almost every post. Hell, it’s in his login ID. I was only mocking him because he was so proud of having an all white granddaughter, which I thought was odd.

I couldn’t care less what your race is. You guys are so sensitive.
#stopracism

Let me give you an example. When I said I made more money than Trump, you guys all called me a liar. You were all up in arms thinking I was bragging about how much money I made. The fact is, Trump reported a loss on his tax returns, so ANYONE with income made more money. Misleading, perhaps. But absolutely the truth. Deal with it.

You guys just can’t handle someone that has different political views. It upsets you, so you resort to childish name calling.

That's simply not true. I have zero issue with an opposing political view. My issue, I can't stand a freaking liar.

So....

This is what I mean. I show the flaws in your argument, then you just bail or resort to childish name calling.

Let me give you another example, let’s say he called his counterpart in Britan and promised to tell him if Trump was going to fire a nuclear weapon in a fit of madness. But then he never did. Inappropriate. Maybe. Maybe just a ploy. But he never committed an act that hurt America. The fact is, you clearly don’t understand what constitutes treason, which is a crime against the country, punishable by death. You people seem to equate Trump with America, which is nuts.

A phone call that he never followed through with is treason. Do you realize how silly that is?

Didn't read....but by all means, tell me more.

No one can defeat you in your mind.

Luckily, no one else really cares about your self-proclaimed internet wins. I seriously feel bad for you every time you do this.
I dont feel sorry one bit. I have a brother that has leached off the family and still lives in my parents basement and tries to give everyone investment advise. When BSC posts, I think of my brother that lives in the basement and still wants my father to clean out his cats litter box.

I dont feel sorry one bit. I have a brother that has leached off the family and still lives in my parents basement and tries to give everyone investment advise. When BSC posts, I think of my brother that lives in the basement and still wants my father to clean out his cats litter box.
That’s such a cute story. Thanks for sharing.

As I wasted my time typing, I knew our slowest could never grasp my excruciatingly simple explanation about the heights question.

Investors love Biden? Investors are far more fond of Manchin.
Because it's too simplistic and factually incorrect. It's not my fault you can't grasp that. I wonder how many other incorrect answers you are taking credit for.

You still won't answer what acrophobia translates to. I wonder why.

You are correct. You got something right. Congratulations!!!

I've given you simple explanations on several occasions and I never get through. I always fail. Everyone else gets it but you. This time you get it.

I'm sure this won't help. Until my testing session, people sometimes told me, "I'm afraid of heights." No one ever got an argument from me.

When I was asked the question on an IQ test, I reasoned the answer had to be no. Why would I be asked such a question? I checked the "no" box. I got it right.
So you can’t. answer it. I thought so.

Yep, your main accomplishment in life is a falsehood.

You're wasting your time, NavigatorII. The guy is slow.
Here, let me help you.

Acro = height
Phobia = fear of

See if you can figure it out. Hint. It doesn’t translate to fear of falling.or “fear of ledges.” LOL.

Last edited:
It's funny how you defended Frank's and his garbage performance against Miami.

"Uhh uhh uhh uhh but Frank's threw for 276 yards"
He only almost single handedly gave the game away to Miami. I'm sure you defended him against Mizzou while the rest of us booed him justifiably.

I can only imagine you posting something stupid over on Swamp Talk the same way you post here and on the Gator Board.
What is this Gator Board you speak of.

I don’t recall that post, but it seems pretty reasonable.

How many yards dis the Jacksonville State North Florida QB throw for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT