ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. Why can’t we borrow as much as we need to fund the government?

Im testing your knowledge.

😂...goodnight you are as dumb as DS.

Try this crap on a teenager. Fair warning, they may well laugh at you as well. Honest question...what is actually wrong with you? Have you been diagnosed?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Does he? I find people that claim internet “ownership” to be lame.

Yep, every time he bring up his fifth grade quiz, I mock him. That’s real ownership there.

At least it keeps the thread going. Every time he responds, God Bless President rising to the top.

If I was claiming to own you, maybe you would have a point. As it turns out, you have no point.

@Sunburnt Indian pisses you off...clearly. That is ownership friend.

😂...goodnight you are as dumb as DS.

Try this crap on a teenager. Fair warning, they may well laugh at you as well. Honest question...what is actually wrong with you? Have you been diagnosed?
Bamafan: I can’t answer your question.

Bamafan: You’re dumb.

BSC: Derp.

It’s a serious question about fiscal financing. You could discuss Keynes vs. Friedman. What is the appropriate Debt/GDP level? What impact does it have on the dollar?

I understand if you want to sit this one out.

BamaFan understands axiom and argument. You don't. All here except you can define simplest.

BamaFan would score much higher than you in the intelligence quotient class room.

How do I know this? You just won't stop making these declarations. Your reminders are incessant. We all get it.
I know someone else that can’t define simplest. One who gives multiple answers.

😎

Bamafan: I can’t answer your question.

Bamafan: You’re dumb.

BSC: Derp.

It’s a serious question about fiscal financing. You could discuss Keynes vs. Friedman. What is the appropriate Debt/GDP level? What impact does it have on the dollar?

I understand if you want to sit this one out.

I can also choose to point and laugh. Guess which one I've chosen.

You asked a stupid question. I called you out on it. Be a man, take your lumps and do better next time.

I can also choose to point and laugh. Guess which one I've chosen.

You asked a stupid question. I called you out on it. Be a man, take your lumps and do better next time.
Yet you choose not to attempt to answer. I can understand why.

Fiscal debt levels are a complex subject.

BamaFan understands axiom and argument. You don't. All here except you can define simplest.

BamaFan would score much higher than you in the intelligence quotient class room.

How do I know this? You just won't stop making these declarations. Your reminders are incessant. We all get it.
What color does red and blue make. Hint. There are many correct answers.

Yet you choose not to attempt to answer. I can understand why.

Fiscal debt levels are a complex subject.

Your spinning. Go back to what I said. Disprove what I said...then get back to me.

PS...now I am owning you. I'm not bragging, I'm just pointing it out for you.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Wait. I thought the borders were already open.

The New York Times
BREAKING NEWS

The U.S. will open the Canada and Mexico borders for fully vaccinated travelers in November, lifting a 19-month ban that began with the pandemic.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 11:08 PM EST
Those who provide proof of vaccination and are looking to visit families or friends or shop in the United States will be allowed to enter next month, senior administration officials said, just weeks after President Biden lifted a similar sweeping ban on foreigners looking to travel to the country from overseas

Thank you President Biden

Social Security Benefits to Increase 5.9% for 2022

Seniors and other Americans receiving Social Security will see largest increase in payments in 40 years

Wait. I thought the borders were already open.

BREAKING NEWS

The U.S. will open the Canada and Mexico borders for fully vaccinated travelers in November, lifting a 19-month ban that began with the pandemic.

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 11:08 PM EST
Those who provide proof of vaccination and are looking to visit families or friends or shop in the United States will be allowed to enter next month, senior administration officials said, just weeks after President Biden lifted a similar sweeping ban on foreigners looking to travel to the country from overseas

The illegal border never closed. Maybe that's what has you confused.

Reactions: gatordad3
Thinking people here know I am not pleased with the highest SSI increase in 40 years. Naturally you don't get it.

Fox Business just told me September saw 8.6% year over year increase in wholesale inflation. Let's think of a way to blame Trump.

NavigatorII can't explain any of this to you. I join NavigatorII in wasting my time.
Thats probably the biggest raise you’ve gotten in over 30 years.

Go here. 😂
Gosh I tried to post here but couldn’t find it.

The Biden crime family

WH: Joe Biden ‘Proud of His Son’ Hunter Biden After Selling $375,000 Worth of Paintings​

I was miffed that Hunter is exploiting his proximity to the president to sell his pedestrian paintings for 1000x what they are worth in a fair market.

But then I realized that this is a guy who needs to pay off his dealers. There is probably a real-life Jabba the Hut out there somewhere waiting for his money. Hunter better paint faster or else he'll end up in a slab of carbonite.

Reactions: BSC911
GBPB

Stocks gained on Thursday after a slew of earnings results from the big banks topped expectations, and new weekly jobless claims showed a larger-than-anticipated improvement to a pandemic-era low.

The S&P 500 jumped by 1.7% in its best day since March. The Dow gained more than 500 points, or 1.6%. The Nasdaq also rallied by 1.7%, building on Wednesday's gains as Treasury yields fell further. The benchmark 10-year yield pulled back further to come in below 1.53% after topping 1.62% just earlier this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT