ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Biden Bump continues. Dow hit a record high yesterday. S&P having its best month since November (the month Biden was elected.). Of course my energy stocks are up even more.

God Bless President Biden.

I didn’t realize that asking God to bless our president would trigger the Trumpers so much.

Never read the Bible I guess.

Suck it, haters. It’s an economic miracle.

Stocks extended gains to set fresh record highs on Tuesday as investors took in another hefty set of earnings and economic data.

In my prayer life, I try to live by the following example:

(Matthew 6:5-6)

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

----- So, I don't like to brag, but I have callouses on my knees from praying for Joe Biden......
One of my favorite verses.

Also, Matthew 7:21.

“Not everyone who shouts Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father. “

Nothing new today fellas. Just hoping for another record close on Wall Street.

Enjoy your pity party.

This thread is so much better now that the weak kneed have left. Suck it losers.

The S&P 500, Dow and Nasdaq each set record intraday levels just after market open. Investors are heading into November trading with momentum from a record-setting October, when the S&P 500 logged its best monthly gain in nearly a year, powered higher by a combination of estimates-topping corporate profit results. And accordingto data from LPL Financial, November has marked the best month of the year for stocks over the past 10 years and since 1950.

Almost a year ago, I made up a fake article about QAnon being uncovered as a plot by the Vatican and a (still living) JFK Jr. that ended with the lyrics to the Fresh Prince Bel-Air theme. People here did not seem to get that it was a joke.

Almost a year ago, I made up a fake article about QAnon being uncovered as a plot by the Vatican and a (still living) JFK Jr. that ended with the lyrics to the Fresh Prince Bel-Air theme. People here did not seem to get that it was a joke.

LOL. Never overestimate the gullibility of Trumpers OTB.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
From Rigged by Mollie Hemingway

The Democrats paid states to change mail-in voter laws. Fraud made easy.

The Democrats paid social media to censor stories about the Hunter crime syndicate with it's direct connection to the Big Man.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
2020 under Trump: 22 million lost jobs

2021 under Biden: record job growth

The American economy added 531,000 jobs in October, the Labor Department said Friday, a sharp rebound from the prior month and a sign that employers are feeling more optimistic as the latest coronavirus surge eases.

Economists polled by Bloomberg had been looking for a gain of 450,000 jobs. The unemployment rate declined to 4.6 percent, from 4.8 percent.

The American economy added 531,000 jobs in October, the Labor Department said Friday, a sharp rebound from the prior month and a sign that employers are feeling more optimistic as the latest coronavirus surge eases.

Economists polled by Bloomberg had been looking for a gain of 450,000 jobs. The unemployment rate declined to 4.6 percent, from 4.8 percent.
As we recover from a pandemic. You would score lowest among us on anyone's 5th grade quiz.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
As we recover from a pandemic. You would score lowest among us on anyone's 5th grade quiz.
And you would score lowest in
1. Economics
2. Grammar
3. Oil Drilling

But you are really good at colors. So you've got that going for you.

@FresnoGator would you please release @BlueEyedGator17 from Chile. That loon keeps PMing me and it's clogging up my inbox. I'd rather his crazy gets posted for all to see.

What could he have done that's worse than @NavigatorII calling people a fag.

Last edited:

Fla governed by a republican (Desantis) and ignoring the job killing dictates of "lets go Brandon" is leading the way to this beconomic recovery. The rebound would be even better if we weren't having to drag along Democrat controlled states such as Calif. and NY. I am so thankful we have some courageous rebublicans willing to stand up to "lets go Brandon".

Reactions: instaGATOR
Fla governed by a republican (Desantis) and ignoring the job killing dictates of "lets go Brandon" is leading the way to this beconomic recovery. The rebound would be even better if we weren't having to drag along Democrat controlled states such as Calif. and NY. I am so thankful we have some courageous rebublicans willing to stand up to "lets go Brandon".
Damn them Dems for trying to get the Rona under control rather than just ignoring it.

How many jobs has Florida added compared to California and NY? Must be a lot more, right?

Damn them Dems for trying to get the Rona under control rather than just ignoring it.

How many jobs has Florida added compared to California and NY? Must be a lot more, right?
How many container ships are backed up at Calif ports? How many NY cops, firefighters and healthcare workers have been fired due to "lets go Brandon" policies?

(R) Gov. Ron DeSantis in Florida:
No Mask Mandates
No Vaccine Mandates
No Vaccine Passports
Results in.....

Which U.S. state has the lowest COVID-19 rate right now?
It’s not California, home of America’s strictest mask and vaccine requirements. Nor is it Vermont, even though 71 percent of residents there have been fully inoculated — the most in the country.

Florida now has America's lowest COVID rate.​

Florida’s daily average has plummeted by more than 90 percent, to about 1,700 cases, or 8 for every 100,000 residents. That’s roughly half of California’s current COVID rate and less than a quarter of Vermont’s. Isolated Hawaii (with 9 cases for every 100,000 residents) is the only other state in single digits.

The rise in June of Co-V cases in Florida coincided with the Brandon Admin. transporting bus loads and plane loads of un-vaccinated criminal illegal aliens all over the country, including to Florida in the middle of the night, without the Republic of Florida's citizens or their elected Governor's permission, (or even giving notification of doing so).... 😡

Ron DeSantis spent his summer prohibiting local schools, businesses and governments from requiring masks or vaccination while emphasizing low or no cost post-infection treatments such as monoclonal antibodies, HCQ and Ivermectin instead.

Now DeSantis critics and the mainstream media remain quiet as Florida's COVID numbers drop. Typical for the Rats.... “Well it’s official, Florida currently has the LOWEST per capita COVID cases among the contiguous 48 states.”

“And they’ve done it without mask or vaccine mandates,” added conservative radio host Clay Travis. “This is why Ron DeSantis terrifies the coronabros. Because all of their shutdowns & mandates, which destroy freedoms, but provide no benefits.”

THE ONLY THING TO FEAR,,, IS FEAR ITSELF (the tyrants are pushing fear)

Nancy has a wall around her mulit-million dollar house that works for her.
Joe has a wall around his beach house property that seems to work for him.

So, can the citizens of the Republic of Florida build a wall across our state border to keep out the criminal illegal aliens, and the influx of tourist and those masses wishing to relocate to a free Florida?
I'd be for it, and I'd be willing to chip in money and personal time to make it happen.....

As of 2020, Florida had the 4th-largest economy in the United States, with a gross domestic product (GDP) of $1.1 trillion and a $101.5 billion budget for 2021-2022, and the state employed approximately 8.7 million people in 2021.

The biggest contributors to GDP include agriculture, international trade, aerospace and aviation, life sciences, financial services sector, and tourism.

President Joe Biden said the U.S. economy is recovering from the pandemic faster and stronger than expected, after a report showing the labor market got back on track last month with broad-based payroll gains.

“America is getting back to work; our economy is starting to work for more Americans,” Biden said at the White House.

“Our economy is on the move,” he added, calling the recovery “historically strong.”

No Mask Mandates
No Vaccine Mandates
No Vaccine Passports
Results in.....

It’s not California, home of America’s strictest mask and vaccine requirements. Nor is it Vermont, even though 71 percent of residents there have been fully inoculated — the most in the country.

Florida’s daily average has plummeted by more than 90 percent, to about 1,700 cases, or 8 for every 100,000 residents. That’s roughly half of California’s current COVID rate and less than a quarter of Vermont’s. Isolated Hawaii (with 9 cases for every 100,000 residents) is the only other state in single digits.

The rise in June of Co-V cases in Florida coincided with the Brandon Admin. transporting bus loads and plane loads of un-vaccinated criminal illegal aliens all over the country, including to Florida in the middle of the night, without the Republic of Florida's citizens or their elected Governor's permission, (or even giving notification of doing so).... 😡

Ron DeSantis spent his summer prohibiting local schools, businesses and governments from requiring masks or vaccination while emphasizing low or no cost post-infection treatments such as monoclonal antibodies, HCQ and Ivermectin instead.

Now DeSantis critics and the mainstream media remain quiet as Florida's COVID numbers drop. Typical for the Rats.... “Well it’s official, Florida currently has the LOWEST per capita COVID cases among the contiguous 48 states.”

“And they’ve done it without mask or vaccine mandates,” added conservative radio host Clay Travis. “This is why Ron DeSantis terrifies the coronabros. Because all of their shutdowns & mandates, which destroy freedoms, but provide no benefits.”

So, can the citizens of the Republic of Florida build a wall across our state border to keep out the criminal illegal aliens, and the influx of tourist and those masses wishing to relocate to a free Florida?
I'd be for it, and I'd be willing to chip in money and personal time to make it happen.....

As of 2020, Florida had the 4th-largest economy in the United States, with a gross domestic product (GDP) of $1.1 trillion and a $101.5 billion budget for 2021-2022, and the state employed approximately 8.7 million people in 2021.

The biggest contributors to GDP include agriculture, international trade, aerospace and aviation, life sciences, financial services sector, and tourism.
That must be because they all are dead. Florida has the 8th highest death rate in the country.

No Mask Mandates
No Vaccine Mandates
No Vaccine Passports
Results in.....

If you build a dam to prevent the Cubans from entering, the Pubs would lose every election

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT