ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on your own. Your weak responses indicate that you. got. nothing.
This pathetic guy who's talking, er, mumbling now is so far gone he's dangerous.
What am I supposed to “have?” Ive said all along this pullout is a shitshow.

Reactions: Mdfgator
Lucky for me, no F's given what you think.

LMAO at you attempting to define the terms on whether I care or not. You remain a dimly lit bulb my friend.
I thought so. When push comes to shove, you go a running. I knew I could back you into a corner.

Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation in Democrat debates.

Reading comprehension fails you on a consistent basis. You never stop letting us forget.
Nope. No he didn’t. Sorry, the economy is booming.

You are clueless about economics, among many other things. Didn’t you also say no more US drilling?

Sunny 🌞

Taliban Joe calls his black aid “ boy “

where are the justice brothers and Maxine waters ?

Biden calls Black adviser 'boy' during FEMA briefing​

The San Francisco Chronicle said no more drilling on FEDERAL lands by executive order. Do you know what federal lands are? We have a Trump economy. Congress has yet to address any Biden economic plans except for irrational spending. Are you familiar with Biden tax plans? Biden has nipped at our economy in the form of executive orders and spending. Do you know what inflation is?

Reading comprehension and economics are not strong suits for you as you remind us regularly.
Yes I do, and no they did not say that. You are just too dumb to understand what they said. There is still plenty of drilling on federal lands.

But at least you have your fifth grade quiz.

A "fifth grade quiz" for which you can provide no correct answers.

The bright sees a test as a challenge. The bright seeks answers for questions they can't answer if they have an interest. The slow sees questions they can't answer as dumb, stupid and trick.

I didn't come here and declare, "BSC is stupid." I came here and listen to BSC incessantly declare, "hey, I'm stupid."

This is a waste of time. My getting through to our snail slow is completely beyond my reach.
LOL. Settle down, Poindexter. You’re just embarrassed that you look silly every time you try to talk economics or oil and gas.

Its funny. Biden keeps claiming he had no choice because Trump made the deal with the Tolly Bon. BUT, hasn't the Biden Harris Administration gone out of their way to change/erase/stop/reverse every thing and every policy that Trump put forth.

It's a defense and a political dodge that only a child would make. They are rightfully getting hammered for it...which surprises the hell out of all conservatives.

You keep waiting for the play for Harris, or whoever his successor might be. Harris' ridiculously evil cackle has been Biden's saving grace imho.

c2b3c57bfb7f85a6eb531f0a00525fcaaf02dc47eb49e65b43b0c45e2b0acebf_1.jpg

Our dimmest of bulbs are praying Trump's accountant will turn on him. BSC is a self confessed CPA (without any valor, our industry has no standards anymore). If BSC's intellect was audited, he'd be issued summarily a disclaimer of opinion. I take that back, was too kind. Adverse opinion, which are never issued, which he'd have to pay for anyway. 🤣
He’s a moron and continues to buy into the same shit we saw during Trump’s 4 years. All bull shit and no proof. Once again, him and guy blow are clowns.

He’s a moron and continues to buy into the same shit we saw during Trump’s 4 years. All bull shit and no proof. Once again, him and guy blow are clowns.
I'm retired from law enforcement (federal, state, and local). If they had any proof that PDT committed a crime he'd already have been a time served and released from Club Fed. They are grasping at straws to keep this narrative going in hopes they can sway votes away from his side and hold onto congressional seats in 2022.

Sniffy, have you gone and blocked me? How is baby Donald doing? Are you cuddling with him each night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT