ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason there are so many memes is that you are a target rich environment. It's like a never ending gold vein. 😂 😂 😂
The memes weren’t addressed to me. But if you think they are either a) informational, or b) entertaining, you go girl.

Last edited:
The reason there are so many memes is that you are a target rich environment. It's like a never ending gold vein. 😂 😂 😂
You want to talk target rich environments?

607.jpg

Here's the reality of Dementia Joe, he’s a bitter, nasty old man who’s losing his faculties while destroying this country.

Report: Biden Snapping and Losing It in Profanity Laced Tirades at Staff​

Right, because "redstate.com" has inside-the-white-house access. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Right, because "redstate.com" has inside-the-white-house access. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
if you took time to read the article GizardGrad ☺️

There’s a new report out from the NEW YORK TIMES about Joe Biden based upon talking with two dozen current and former Biden associates regarding Biden’s demeanor.

The report describes Biden as having “scolded his aides in profanity-laced episodes.” The interviews paint Biden as having “a short fuse.” It also says he needs “hours of debate” and that it “takes days or weeks to make up his mind as he examines and second-guesses himself and others” before he’s able to come to decisions.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Here's the reality of Dementia Joe, he’s a bitter, nasty, old man who’s losing his faculties while destroying this country.

Report: Biden Snapping and Losing It in Profanity Laced Tirades at Staff​

That freaking video pisses me off to no end.

Can you imagine if Trump had ever had an interaction like that? Finger in face saying "you're FOS...and let's step outside."

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
I hope he can. Trump effed us up pretty hard. It's going to take a lot of work.

Not sure that I agree that Trump effed us up so much as an unprecedented, politicized pandemic but I too hope Joe can save us.

I'm just less hopeful I suppose.

Not sure that I agree that Trump effed us up so much as an unprecedented, politicized pandemic but I too hope Joe can save us.

I'm just less hopeful I suppose.
Well the pandemic certainly didn't help. We could argue his response to it, but I'm tired of beating that horse, so I'm willing to just agree that the pandemic hurt his presidency and reelection and leave it at that.

Well the pandemic certainly didn't help. We could argue his response to it, but I'm tired of beating that horse, so I'm willing to just agree that the pandemic hurt his presidency and reelection and leave it at that.

We probably aren't as far apart as you might think. It was a mixed bag imo. Some of his actions were helpful, some didn't work, some were stupid and doomed from the start.

The one thing that I appreciated most about his time in office was his desire to foster pride in being an American. He stopped apologizing for America and, by extension, for all of us, as some recent presidents have...without our permission.

I don't believe that it's an insult to other nations to believe in American Exceptionalism. I believe that it is a recognition of fact. And I also believe that many other nations believe in American Exceptionalism more than we have over the last 20 years. We're capable of some pretty amazing ish...when we get out of our own way.

• Love
Reactions: martycat1
You already have a harris admin. Imo
I thinker it is somebody deeper than her that is running the show. Somebody made a pact with the devil. Although we have a president that doesnt know what day it is. Why would he do what he did to the Coast Guard Cadets if he were planning on running for re-election? Ho-Mala couldnt even make through the primary. In my opinion, these two are figure heads.

I thinker it is somebody deeper than her that is running the show. Somebody made a pact with the devil. Although we have a president that doesnt know what day it is. Why would he do what he did to the Coast Guard Cadets if he were planning on running for re-election? Ho-Mala couldnt even make through the primary. In my opinion, these two are figure heads.
We've got a shadow .Gov for sure. Those two village idiots couldn't be mayor of Mayberry.

President Biden has an approval rating of over 50%, something Trump never reached.(other than from idiots OTB)

Oh, and thank you for solving the ME crisis. Is a Nobel Peace Prize in his future?

Great line from one of the rioters lawyers. I just going to copy and paste it instead of bothering to reply to you Trumpers from now on.

“A lot of these defendants—and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully—but they’re all ****ing short-bus people. These are people with brain damage, they’re ****ing retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT