ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand why you would care what others think regardless if you agree or disagree with what they say, especially online.
I like intellectual conversation, granted I am the leader but it's nice to have good conversation. Some people get it, most don't.

I did. You have no idea what her response was. You just dismissed it cause it was critical of your party.

That's cultish behavior. You just made her point for her.
That's not what I said, you're worrying me. I said the progressives for sure, that means yes they are cult like. But I don't care she said it, why would I? The trumpers are cult like too, so do some self reflection...

Why are all being so tough on BSC?

What is the correlation between 50% of 26 and 26% of 50?

Just because BSC, AOC, Hank and Beijing Biden can't answer this question is no need for you to attack BSC unmercifully.

And yes, BSC. I answered this stupid, dumb trick question correctly on my silly quiz.
Is this one of the questions from your super awesome test? Looks like a question from 5th grade math. Color me SUPER impressed with you, buddy!

You just anointed yourself as a leader of intellectual conversation on a message board.

How pathetic is that?
These are not intellectual conversations, you're not an intellect, which is ok. I was responding to you asking why I would care what someone else thinks. I do if I respect them. You have not earned my respect.

These are not intellectual conversations, you're not an intellect, which is ok. I was responding to you asking why I would care what someone else thinks. I do if I respect them. You have not earned my respect.
I don’t need to earn anything, you’re just a person with an opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. You have brought zero intellectuality to this board and yet you anoint yourself as some leader of intellectual thought.

Enlighten us message board Aristotle. Show us the meaning of life, how to think, how to live, how to love and how to laugh. Teach us all how to critically think and weave our way through this life oh great one.

When have I ever said the science is settled? It's not. By definition, it never is.

That's why I added attitude. We have a working hypothesis. And frankly IDGAF if a bunch of other governments or organizations agree or disagree. There are governments and organizations that believe all sorts of crazy ish. And others that claim they agree...meanwhile their actions are claiming something else entirely.

Let's do the things that make sense and that we can afford. And as we develop more efficient and cost effective ways of doing other things that we should, lets do that stuff too. The order in which I mentioned these things is just as important as the recognition that we should act. That's the part that many on the left fail to recognize.

Reactions: Mdfgator
That's why I added attitude. We have a working hypothesis. And frankly IDGAF if a bunch of other governments or organizations agree or disagree. There are governments and organizations that believe all sorts of crazy ish. And others that claim they agree...meanwhile their actions are claiming something else entirely.

Let's do the things that make sense and that we can afford. And as we develop more efficient and cost effective ways of doing other things that we should, lets do that stuff too. The order in which I mentioned these things is just as important as the recognition that we should act. That's the part that many on the left fail to recognize.
I thought you might remind your opponent of his quote, "the science is settled."

Last edited:
I dunno, why do you spend 8 hours a day here crying about how Pres Trump stole your manhood?

I just found it interesting that as soon as I told you she said your dem party was a cult, suddenly you didn't care to hear what she said.

Which again, proved her point that your party is really a cult.
So now you care what Hollywood actresses have to say about politics? Stop jock sniffing and be a man,

Well some science is settled, most isn't, there in lies the problem. I am with @BamaFan1137 on this, absolutely enormous algorithm the climate is, let's discuss possible measures we can take and who is going to pay the price. I lived in Cali for 24 years, my energy bills sucked whenever I was not living in sf or the beaches. That's not the answer.
I pay 7.5 cents per kWh here in Texas.

When it works.

• Haha
So now you care what Hollywood actresses have to say about politics? Stop jock sniffing and be a man,
Just so you know, the guy you are trying to have a discussion with lost a perma ban bet on the election, and then welched on the bet.

So we all just refer to him as Welcher. And no, you can’t have a serious discussion with him. He’s just a bad Trumper troll and accuses every one of being a sock account. A sad little man, for sure.

Just so you know, the guy you are trying to have a discussion with lost a perma ban bet on the election, and then welched on the bet.

So we all just refer to him as Welcher. And no, you can’t have a serious discussion with him. He’s just a bad Trumper troll and accuses every one of being a sock account. A sad little man, for sure.
95% of the board are clowns, pretty bad. Bunch of jock sniffers.

Here's the thing. I don't have to prove shit to you.

But if it makes you REALLY excited, I'll humor you this once. They are the same equation. They are both 26*50/100.
The correct answer is,
The answers are the same. (13)

The bright sees a test as a challenge. The not so bright sees a test as a silly quiz.

The bright seeks answers for questions he can't answer. The not so bright labels questions he can't answer as dumb, stupid and trick.

You prove a gold mine of information to most of us with every post. You certainly don't have to, but you do.

The correct answer is,

The bright sees a test as a challenge. The not so bright sees a test as a silly quiz.

The bright seeks answers for questions he can't answer. The not so bright labels questions he can't answer as dumb, stupid and trick.

You prove a gold mine of information to most of us with every post. You certainly don't have to, but you do.
Didnt I basically answer the question for them in previous posts? but they had to think.

The correct answer is,

"The correct answer is 13."

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG, not only is it a fifth grade question, it's also a fifth grade answer. I'm sorry if I can't dumb myself down far enough to converse with you. What I stated is exactly what you stated, only on a higher level.

The bright see a 5th grade test as an insult (unless they are in grammar school of course). The not so bright (you) see it as a challenge.

"The correct answer is 13."

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG, not only is it a fifth grade question, it's also a fifth grade answer. I'm sorry if I can't dumb myself down far enough to converse with you. What I stated is exactly what you stated, only on a higher level.

The bright see a 5th grade test as an insult (unless they are in grammar school of course). The not so bright (you) see it as a challenge.
This is why I give him such a hard time. He actually thinks anyone is impressed with his silly quizzes. At least got this one right, after I proved his others wron, so he came back with well, there are multiple correct answers.

The guys a fraud, but he’s like 90 so I guess we should cut him a break.

50% of 26 is 13. 26% of 50 is 13. You answered the question correctly for them.

Where you and I fell miserably? Getting through to our slow is completely beyond our reach.
Duh. 5th grade math. You finally got one right, Geena.

Im surprised you didn’t say it depends.

Duh. 5th grade math. You finally got one right, Geena.

Im surprised you didn’t say it depends.

Not only is it fifth grade math, that most people can do in their heads, but we are all on computers that have built in calculators. So not a lot of kudos for knowing the answer.

I literally laughed out loud when he stated that "the bright sees a test as a challenge. The not so bright sees a test as a silly quiz.". So, the brighter you are, the bigger a challenge you face?

It's this kind of bass-ackward logic that make him such an object of amusement. Shame he can't see what a fool he looks like when he puts out idiocies like that.

Reactions: Mdfgator and BSC911
Not only is it fifth grade math, that most people can do in their heads, but we are all on computers that have built in calculators. So not a lot of kudos for knowing the answer.

I literally laughed out loud when he stated that "the bright sees a test as a challenge. The not so bright sees a test as a silly quiz.". So, the brighter you are, the bigger a challenge you face?

It's this kind of bass-ackward logic that make him such an object of amusement. Shame he can't see what a fool he looks like when he puts out idiocies like that.
I like the one where he asked what is the simplest equation. What a dumb question. His answer was 1+1=2. I then said what about 1+0=1. Or even x=1. He said well, those can be right also. So there is more than one “simplest” equation, which by definition is absurd. There is no one “simplest“equation, only simple equations.

He is good for a laugh though. I would feel bad picking on him if he weren't so obnoxious.

Last edited:
I like the one where he asked what is the simplest equation. What a dumb question. His answer was 1+1=2. I then said what about 1+0=1. Or even x=1. He said well, those can be right also. So there is more than one “simplest” equation, which by definition is absurd. There is no one “simplest“equation, only simple equations.

He is good for a laugh though. I would feel bad picking on him if he weren't so obnoxious.
1=1 is probably the simplest. Just sayin'.

Didnt I basically answer the question for them in previous posts? but they had to think.
You answered this question correctly.

Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 orange socks and 5 blue socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

Do you think our slow can remember your answer?

You answered this question correctly.

Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 orange socks and 5 blue socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

Do you think our slow can remember your answer?

Jeebus. This is the level of question? And this was a challenge for you? You are dumber than a box of rocks.

It's 3. Took me literally one second.

Fess up. You got these questions from old Boys Life magazines, didn't you? I bet you think you're Gallant.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
Jeebus. This is the level of question? And this was a challenge for you? You are dumber than a box of rocks.

It's 3. Took me literally one second.

Fess up. You got these questions from old Boys Life magazines, didn't you? I bet you think you're Gallant.

I'm no super-accountant but I'm pretty sure the answer is 6.

The correct answer is 3. martycat1 once answered the question on these pages. They might remember or found someone to answer the question for them. And neither came up with the answer in 1 second.

I'm not so sure marty answered the "5th grade math " question for them. They certainly couldn't.

What we know? Both would score lowest among us in intelligence quotient testing. They prove it with virtually every post.
You are quickly slipping into dementia. You’ve gone from a boring nutter, to full blown idiot. And it’s here for all to see. Quick, call on Ghost to help. .

Here’s what I feel like I have to deal with with you Trumpers with your alt right media.

How is that simpler than 0=0, or in fact,

No we’re just laughing at the fact that you think it’s difficult. But at your age, I guess remembering your name may be difficult.

Well, x=x. I didn't see where you had put 0=0, that would certainly be the same.

The correct answer is 3. martycat1 once answered the question on these pages. They might remember or found someone to answer the question for them. And neither came up with the answer in 1 second.

I'm not so sure marty answered the "5th grade math " question for them. They certainly couldn't.

What we know? Both would score lowest among us in intelligence quotient testing. They prove it with virtually every post.
You are a silly little man. I would crush you in an IQ test. Crush. You may have been smart once, but your IQ in 1951 holds no relevance to your IQ in 2021.

Your test is absurdly simple. If you want a match, you need to pick one more than the number of different colors. Simple. Took one second.

Bama, 6 is the correct number if you want to be certain you have two different colors, not two of the same color. So you just misread the question. NBD.

I stand corrected.

A tip of the hat to you @LizardGrad89

Bama, 6 is the correct number if you want to be certain you have two different colors, not two of the same color. So you just misread the question. NBD.

Ahhh...you are absolutely correct. For some reason I also had it in my head that I wanted a particular color. Assumption is the mother of all...umm...foul ups.

If the colors had been Crimson and White I'm certain that I would have done better. 😉

Ahhh...you are absolutely correct. For some reason I also had it in my head that I wanted a particular color. Assumption is the mother of all...umm...foul ups.

If the colors had been Crimson and White I'm certain that I would have done better. 😉
You might not want to go there. Libs have no sense of humor and frown all the time.

Just thought I would pop in and say, yes it is time to amp up those prayers for Closet Joe. Guy keeps setting off disasters caused by his administration. Maybe that's why he put a lid on today at 330, so he could go to his closet to pray?

I don't know but Captain Sobel needs divine intervention because he is a complete, utter disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT