ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't control their emotions, or their insecurity over their own intelligence.

A year from now they will both be talking about Sunny's silly test and how no one cares.

If you don't care then STFU talking about it. Simple as that.
Well, the problem here, sunshine, is that he brings it up about every third post, and you jump in like the lapdog you are to kiss his backside for being able to post inanities.

12-MORNING-subUSCHANGE-articleLarge.png

Thank God for President Biden

They can't control their emotions, or their insecurity over their own intelligence.

A year from now they will both be talking about Sunny's silly test and how no one cares.

If you don't care then STFU talking about it. Simple as that.
Ghost would score significantly higher in intelligence quotient testing than both his opponents. All three prove it with virtually every post. All but two of us here fully understands.

unmitigated disaster this human wrecking ball is

Battered Buffoon Biden under siege as crises confound the White House​

unmitigated disaster this human wrecking ball is

Battered Buffoon Biden under siege as crises confound the White House​

Fake news,

Isnt that what you Trumpers called anything negative during Trumps disastrous four years?

We are seeing bigly displays of independunce here lately. Bunch of liberal buffoons parading around “self identifying” as something they are not. Shocked I tell ya

Reactions: nail1988
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

By Tuesday, Biden was hearing from Utah Republican Gov. Spencer Cox that fully vaccinated people should start acting like it so that Americans could see the benefits of the vaccine and go get their arms jabbed.

"One area where we could use some help from the White House and others is modeling what a fully vaccinated person can do," Cox said.

The beleaguered Biden could muster little in the way of a defense.

"That's a good point," he said.
I agree.

‘‘Twas merely a brief respite from record stock prices.

Stocks traded higher on Thursday, with investors digesting the latest stronger-than-expected print on the labor market's recovery

The Colonial Pipeline is back in action after a six-day shutdown

Sine it was Biden’s fault for the shut down, surely he deserves credit for the restart. @nail1988 ? Other Trumpers?

yap yap yap

NO.

Report: Colonial Pipeline Paid Ransom and Biden Team Has Been Buffaloing Us for Days​

it was a massive intelligence failure by the Biden administration To allow this hack by te Russian mob. You can thank the Colonial pipeline company getting back up running for paying ransom NOT the idiot vegetable.

Sine it was Biden’s fault for the shut down, surely he deserves credit for the restart. @nail1988 ? Other Trumpers?
Why not get away from credit or blame and fix the problem. But this would be foreign to Democrats because they only create problems, and never fix them.

The credit should go to Colonial Pipeline for paying the 5 mil ransom, although I'm not sure this will fix the problem. Maybe Biden and the Dems could earmark part of the stimulus package to payoff future ransom demands.

The credit should go to Colonial Pipeline for paying the 5 mil ransom, although I'm not sure this will fix the problem. Maybe Biden and the Dems could earmark part of the stimulus package to payoff future ransom demands.
It's a private enterprise matter. They created the problem. Ransom payments aren't usual.

yap yap yap

NO.

Report: Colonial Pipeline Paid Ransom and Biden Team Has Been Buffaloing Us for Days​

it was a massive intelligence failure by the Biden administration To allow this hack by te Russian mob. You can thank the Colonial pipeline company getting back up running for paying ransom NOT the idiot vegetable.

Colonial created the problem, they should be the one to fix it. I'm not giving them credit for fixing a leak they created.

Take your BDS blinders off.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I've got an idea. Make an effort to try not to convince us you're slow. You never stop. Try to say something that makes one believe you have some degree of intelligence. The way BamaFan1137 does. Try to get the majority here to reevaluate. I'm willing.
Maybe I could get a 5th grade math quiz.

At least your showing a bit of humor. I answered the "5th Grade" question for your pals. You probably could have answered it. Right? I'll assume so.

At least I don't think you've called a test a "silly quiz." I salute you for that.
Was much too difficult. I have no idea how i did as well as I did in the most competitive place on earth,

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
And, according to you, we can thank Biden for that SOP in this scenario. 😂

Have you never watched an action movie??? You never negotiate with a terrorist. 😆
That’s a naive stance. This isn’t the movies.

At least your showing a bit of humor. I answered the "5th Grade" question for your pals. You probably could have answered it. Right? I'll assume so.

At least I don't think you've called a test a "silly quiz." I salute you for that.
*you’re

Its a good thing there weren’t grammar questions on your silly quiz.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT