ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I view the current political climate in our country not as a battle of conservative vs liberal but a struggle of good vs evil. The conservative/populist Repubs are the good guys and I am rooting for them. We are in for a hell of a fight tho cause the evil Dems are rich and powerful. We have good on our side tho and that is why I think we will prevail.
You’re fighting a losing battle. The Dems have no morals so they are willing to cheat to win.

Reactions: ukalum1988
So many questions:

1 - Why isn't Sidney in jail? What happened, @grandhavendiddy and @Uniformed_ReRe?

2 - Faith and Freedoms conference? Why didn't they call it the Faith, Freedoms and Constitution conference? Then they could have hit on the three themes the dems hate the most.

3 - But perhaps the biggie....if Sidney is lying about the election, why are dems so desperate to stop the audits?

Everyone here knows why. Gonna be a looooooooong, hot summer!
Question is whether she will win or lose the defamation lawsuit.

If you don’t wish to have responses in a public forum, maybe you should send yourself, Errr BS Cuck private messages. Otherwise, everyone can respond

Ok, kalimbadlib.
It's other people, it's you and your weird obsession.

It's other people, it's you and your weird obsession.
He’s just a weak troll. Losers like him flame those of us successful people as a way of making themself feel better about their miserable life.

Last edited:
you're posting in a public forum. Where everyone is conversing back and forth. If you wish to only have your doppelganger respond....private message yourself.
I hear you but you're ignoring how much you reply to me. It's weird. It's like you seek me out. Find someone else, you're not my type 😂

He’s just a weak troll. Losers like him flame those of us successful people as a way of making themself feel better about their miserable life.
It's clear that he's seeking me out to make himself feel good about himself. It doesn't work because I have great self confidence. He's more annoying than anything. He sucks at trolling.

Reactions: BSC911
I dunno, my question is why is Dominion and certain dem-run states doing everything they can to fight Dominion machines being audited?

That would prove if Sidney was right or wrong.

Curious how Sidney is all for it, and Dominion wants no part of it.

Should be curious to you as well, but you've assumed Sidney is guilty until proven innocent.

And I think I know why...
I have never said that I hope Sidney wins or loses her defamation lawsuit. I said that it’s outcome will confirm if either:

a) she was right, there was systemic fraud, and thus her comments represent confirmed behavior and the suit is dismissed
B) it’s not defamation because, “no reasonable person” should have taken her accusations seriously and she is dismissed
C) she provides no evidence, her accusations were meant to be taken seriously and she is found guilty and is forced to pay a very significant financial penalty

I have no issue in another audit. Sidney needs it for the evidence per #1 above. Democrats are trying to make hay out of the “big lie” (their term) to sway centrists to vote Democratic and paint the right as untethered from reality and move the discussion away from crime, inflation, border crisis, Israel, deficits, etc. I don’t think they are worried about the results, but I have no idea. I don’t speak with Stacey Abrams or the DNC. 😉

….to your question, I watched it. she is answering a procedural question on what would happen if systematic fraud is shown and the results of the six states changed were swung back to Trump.

You didn't have to.
This may surprise you, but I really do not care one way or the other. I want the facts presented, those facts reviewed appropriately, a decision made and for us to move past this. If the evidence is on her side and the judge rules for her, then appropriate legal steps need to be taken.

The worst outcome, in my view, is that she is exonerated because she argues in her briefs the "no reasonable person would believe...".

What I do care about is moving past partisan positioning and constant rhetorical vitriol and to us being better and more cohesive as a society and more efficient and impactful both in the private and public sectors.

You my man, are the consummate RINO. Where the hell were you between 2016-2020? Resist, Never-Trumper, BLM and Antifa sympathizer okay by you?

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up,” she said at a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday. “And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

This is how we got here. You can take your "unity" and shove it back where the sun doesn't shine. Sorry, this is not a one way street.

I am indeed the consummate moderate Republican. I am socially liberal and believe that government can have a positive moderate role. I distrust concentrations of power - whether it be teachers unions to hold back communities of color, police unions to protect Chauvin, Amazon, or Facebook to de-platform Trump. I am for a strong position on crime, but believe that misdemeanors such as Marijuana use (which I will not use, and frankly hate) are not worth criminalizing. I believe in strong borders.

What you describe is absolutely what is wrong in politics and the tone of the day. Antifa? The mayors of Portland and Seattle should be ashamed of what they have left their city become. Never-Trumpism blinded the NYT and others to over-look the lab leak theory. On BLM, I think this country has left our black brothers and sisters behind. On the other hand, BLM is founded on Marxist theory which again, goes DIRECTLY against my distrust of concentration of power. What Republicans should do is call out, consistently and relentlessly those items. People in the center watch.

I think Trump and Steve Bannon reframed much of today's politics. For example, Trump called out China as the existential threat.

My consistent critique on Trump was that he was undisciplined. He alienated many in the center who if you take out, Ghost, to your point, "the mean Tweets", would be a Trump supporter. It was completely unnecessary. He could have had all of the impact without it.

Where Ghost and I mainly differ is what is easier to do: ask one guy, Trump, to be more disciplined, or ask 10M+ people (or in this case 45,000 would would have flipped the election) to "get over it (it = Mean Tweets)?"

Ghost - you continue, rightly, to focus on the practical considerations. Here is a practical consideration: what is easier - convincing 10M people or just one, Trump?

If you want to know where my politics are, look at DeSantis and Tim Scott. I voted for John James for Senate in Michigan over Gary Peters.

Playing nice in the sandbox with commies flat out doesn't work. I believe even Stalin called that type "useful idiots". Let that sink in.
People in Antifa who commit crimes should be in jail. The rioters in the summer should be in jail. George Floyd was a tragedy, but in no way, excused $320M in property damage. When Don Lemon excused it, he should have been temporarily suspended from CNN. He and Cuomo finally in mid-August condemned it after they saw Biden's poll numbers drop.

Navigator - respectfully, there was a lot in there for you to agree with, but yet you chose to ignore that all, quote Stalin and infer that I am in part or in full a "useful idiot".

I also did not say, but have in the past, that when Hillary called Trump supporters a "basketful of deplorables", she committed the same error and paid deeply on election day. She lost a ton of votes that day - both in the center and especially in the working class.

If you don't want to play "nice in the sandbox" with fellow citizens, then it leaves you with few choices. You and I may differ significantly on points. Assuming you have a respectful discussion (which you are, to your credit), I will "play nice in the sandbox" and be open to your ideas.

That type of sentiment and ethos goes a long way.

You actually think Hiden won by 10M votes.

That would make Hiden by far the most popular president in the history of this nation.

You hate Trump enough that you have convinced yourself this must be true.

What if Trump actually had over 100M votes and Hiden only had 20M?

Maybe we should be trying to convince people like you that you were in the vast minority? You seem to think you won a legal election.

I suspect in time we will find out the truth. What you choose to do with that truth when it arrives is up to you.

Where again did I say that I "hate Trump"?

In the end, all of these discussion points are moot because you believe, firmly and consistently, that the election was stolen. That is fine, but it cuts off all further discussion until audits or other, overturn what has already been decided and litigated to this point.

You actually think Hiden won by 10M votes.

That would make Hiden by far the most popular president in the history of this nation.

You hate Trump enough that you have convinced yourself this must be true.

What if Trump actually had over 100M votes and Hiden only had 20M?

Maybe we should be trying to convince people like you that you were in the vast minority? You seem to think you won a legal election.

I suspect in time we will find out the truth. What you choose to do with that truth when it arrives is up to you.
...and yes, I think he won the electoral college by 45,000 votes. For example, if there was massive "fraud" in California, that was going to Democratic anyways.

You don't want to debate, but you jump into my exchange with Navigator. Next time, just don't jump in. It is your choice.

I don't say things, but you infer those things are there.

Fraud is not explicitly proven (at least yet), but again, you infer and declare, with certainty, those activities took place.

Perhaps you will be proven explicitly correct. The Lab Leak theory evolution shows that electoral fraud may indeed be proven, in turn, to be correct and move from inference to empirical deduction.

Until then, and you are right, this is not a productive exchange.

Nobody thinks Trump won Commiefornia. Based on the trash they vote for locally/statewide, no one cares really, they are a lost cause. The Dimtards say Biden won in the swing states but what are they hiding by fighting audits of both the ballots and the software tooth and nail? Innocent parties generally like to be acquitted in the forum of public opinion. If what you claim is true, they should be cheering the audits on. Sum ting wong here.
If I were McConnell, I would pair the independent January 6th commission with a bi-partisan audit and review of the six states voting and if there truly fraud. Those things are inextricably linked.

Let the facts, for both, play out.

If I were McConnell, I would pair the independent January 6th commission with a bi-partisan audit and review of the six states voting and if there truly fraud. Those things are inextricably linked.

Let the facts, for both, play out.
McConnell is not interested in an audit, his wife has connections to the CCP.

I know you believe our government is inherently good but the facts are right in front of you to show you they don’t give two squirts of piss about you and will do everything in their power to remain in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT