ADVERTISEMENT

God Bless President Biden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be such a cuck. My oil stocks are roaring but when Hidin puts the kabosh on America with bullshit capital gains taxes it won't end well. Myopia, you got it. :rolleyes:

adfdc944-6fa3-43cd-91a6-10ff553babc5_1.04d29e52620cae5246c3ac30790ea733.jpeg
Already factored in.

Energy is back!

Where exactly are investors supposed to put trillions of printed bucks beside stocks and real estate? The hospitality side of our economy is coming back as lockdowns end. Manufacturing and energy have taken some hits and Biden's Marxist policies aren't in place yet. Congress has yet to sign on.
That’s a really stupid take. I mean, a really, really stupid take. I hope you’re not in the stock market with that naivety.

Energy stocks have doubled since last year.

Says the cuck who is subservient to foreign oil. We "used to be" energy independent. Your cucks luffs them some foreign trade deficits.

main-qimg-a35af10f8d87a3bf953f4dee9141e4df.webp

jiFfM.jpg
We are still energy independent, doofus.

You really should stop trying to talk about things you don’t understand.

Now, HS teen movies, yes, that you can speak to.

The Biden economic miracle continues.

KEY POINTS
  • Private payrolls increased by 978,000 in May vs. the 680,000 estimate.
  • That was the largest gain since last June as the economy was emerging from the early pandemic lockdowns.

We got back the 23,000 manufacturing jobs lost in April, but lost 20,000 construction jobs. 559,000 jobs for May while 671,000 were expected as we reopen. Biden's economic plans haven't even been addressed by Congress yet.

Fox Business tells me the southern border crisis grows worse day by day, just as Beijing Biden promised. And 81 million Americans voted for this? I don't think so.

@BSC911 another Biden miracle? 🤭🤫🙄

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Lunch bucket Joe a man of the common people benefiting from his recovery while killing the working stiff…right @BSC911 ?

Biden bought it for $2.7 million in 2017. The three-story home has six bedrooms, lots of porches, views of the Atlantic Ocean, plus a backyard with a gourmet kitchen, an outdoor kitchen, BBQ, and fireplace. Meanwhile, restaurants in Rehoboth Beach are having trouble hiring people because of Joe Biden's policies.

oh my

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
There's a good reason for losing those construction jobs........people I know in the industry can't even get the raw materials (lumber, dry wall, etc etc) to embark on new construction............at ANY price of raw material. This is Hidin's economy..........own it fvcktard Dimtards.:mad:
Printing money the government doesn’t have is a great way to propel the inflation crisis as well as devalue the currency.

Lunch bucket Joe a man of the common people benefiting from his recovery while killing the working stiff…right @BSC911 ?

Biden bought it for $2.7 million in 2017. The three-story home has six bedrooms, lots of porches, views of the Atlantic Ocean, plus a backyard with a gourmet kitchen, an outdoor kitchen, BBQ, and fireplace. Meanwhile, restaurants in Rehoboth Beach are having trouble hiring people because of Joe Biden's policies.

oh my

Joe was the first to implement higher unemployment benefits? You might want to check that, Trumper.

I love how these Trumpers have a problem with the current roaring economy.

There's a good reason for losing those construction jobs........people I know in the industry can't even get the raw materials (lumber, dry wall, etc etc) to embark on new construction............at ANY price of raw material. This is Hidin's economy..........own it fvcktard Dimtards.:mad:
Great employment report, but this pedo focuses on ONE disappointing number.

How typical. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Epstein.

Yet you never had a problem with Trump doing it.

Trumpers gotta cult.
You assume way too much, I have a huge problem with anyone out spending their means, especially our government.

You on the other hand have no problem with it as your stocks have shot through the roof as this entire economy is backed by fiat money. Better play your stocks right because when this market crashes, and it will crash, you may be a living Randolph Duke.

You assume way too much, I have a huge problem with anyone out spending their means, especially our government.

You on the other hand have no problem with it as your stocks have shot through the roof as this entire economy is backed by fiat money. Better play your stocks right because when this market crashes, and it will crash, you may be a living Randolph Duke.
I’ll have to go back and search for all of your complaining when Trump was printing money to boost the economy. Maybe you can help me out.

And yes, I complain when either party does it. I‘m a true fiscal conservative. But at least my portfolio is up. These bills won’t have to be paid for years.

I’ll have to go back and search for all of your complaining when Trump was printing money to boost the economy. Maybe you can help me out.

And yes, I complain when either party does it. I‘m a true fiscal conservative. But at least my portfolio is up. These bills won’t have to be paid for years.
I can’t wait for Biden to raise taxes to pay for more stupid shit instead of paying off the debt. As a true fiscal conservative, you’ll agree. As someone who voted for Biden, I’m sure you’re excited for an infrastructure bill that does exactly the opposite of replacing and rebuilding. More porkulus spending and yet we continue to vote these idiots in every 2 and 4 years.

I can’t wait for Biden to raise taxes to pay for more stupid shit instead of paying off the debt. As a true fiscal conservative, you’ll agree. As someone who voted for Biden, I’m sure you’re excited for an infrastructure bill that does exactly the opposite of replacing and rebuilding. More porkulus spending and yet we continue to vote these idiots in every 2 and 4 years.
1. Yes, taxes should be raised in the wealthy to get the deficit under control.
2. Yes, the infrastructure bill needs to be sliced. We can’t afford all of that shit. I hope he compromises With the Pubs
3. Yes, the expanded unemployment needs to be eliminated. The pandemic is over.
4. Yes, fiscal discipline is screwed now that Trump screwed up Georgia with his election fraud hoax.

He doesn't own any stocks. He was given a percentage off all his meals. That hasn't changed.

1. Yes, taxes should be raised in the wealthy to get the deficit under control.
2. Yes, the infrastructure bill needs to be sliced. We can’t afford all of that shit. I hope he compromises With the Pubs
3. Yes, the expanded unemployment needs to be eliminated. The pandemic is over.
4. Yes, fiscal discipline is screwed now that Trump screwed up Georgia with his election fraud hoax.
1. I don’t believe in Biden just taxing 400k and above, he’ll come for the middle class.
2. Both parties add shit that isn’t needed, I honestly don’t think infrastructure is needed as it’s just a political selling point during voting season.
3. It never should have been expanded nor continued. The country never should have shutdown.
4. I’m not sure what Trump or Georgia has to do with spending money the country doesn’t have but if it makes you feel better to make this point then by all means.

Reactions: NavigatorII
The 400k threshold is the biggest lie ever told. There's not enough rich people to tax if the .Gov took every penny they have to do this bullshit they are talking about. Secondly, repealing the Trump tax cuts will ACTUALLY BE an increased tax on the middle class. There is no possible way to spin that otherwise. And lastly, this horse crap they are calling "infrastructure" is mostly social spending with a different mask on. That's also another lie.
They will start with the 400k and then it will hit the middle class. It’s a cute trick that most will fall for.

Reactions: gatordad3
1. I don’t believe in Biden just taxing 400k and above, he’ll come for the middle class.
2. Both parties add shit that isn’t needed, I honestly don’t think infrastructure is needed as it’s just a political selling point during voting season.
3. It never should have been expanded nor continued. The country never should have shutdown.
4. I’m not sure what Trump or Georgia has to do with spending money the country doesn’t have but if it makes you feel better to make this point then by all means.
4. Control of the Senate. That was the last check on the Dems spending wishes.

Dude. America's infrastructure is crumbling and nobody is going to trade school so there's not enough people that know how to fix it. For example, the average welder is 52.

Joe was the first to implement higher unemployment benefits? You might want to check that, Trumper.

I love how these Trumpers have a problem with the current roaring economy.

💤 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Dude. America's infrastructure is crumbling and nobody is going to trade school so there's not enough people that know how to fix it. For example, the average welder is 52.
Why is it the federal government’s problem? Can the states cannot handle these issues themselves? Do you think maybe that decades of reckless spending on stupid shit be used for infrastructure instead? Or decades of state government mishandling funds not be an issue?

The newest bull shit infrastructure bill is light on infrastructure and full of more shit.

Reactions: BCSpell and Hoppo
The millennials are too busy getting buried in debt from student loans........in fields like Gender Awareness 😂 ....while plumbers are stacking paper hand over fist. Liberal arts education does not equate with economic success. One day these people might just get "woke" to these truths.
☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

This for 1000 Alex

Reactions: NavigatorII
Why is it the federal government’s problem? Can the states cannot handle these issues themselves? Do you think maybe that decades of reckless spending on stupid shit be used for infrastructure instead? Or decades of state government mishandling funds not be an issue?

The newest bull shit infrastructure bill is light on infrastructure and full of more shit.
That's above my paygrade. I do know that my father was a structural engineer for 45years and he said the interstate highway system is badly in need of repair. As a pressure vessel welder I can say the same thing for the various mills and power plants across the country.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
That's above my paygrade. I do know that my father was a structural engineer for 45years and he said the interstate highway system is badly in need of repair. As a pressure vessel welder I can say the same thing for the various mills and power plants across the country.
I see your point but we don’t have defined definition of what the federal government or states are responsible for. Instead, the states want the federal government to come in and modernize infrastructure with money we don’t have due to shitty state policies. Do you really think NY is going to from money on this? Or California?

9% of the new infrastructure bill is for infrastructure. The other 91% is pure bull shit.

I see your point but we don’t have defined definition of what the federal government or states are responsible for. Instead, the states want the federal government to come in and modernize infrastructure with money we don’t have due to shitty state policies. Do you really think NY is going to from money on this? Or California?

9% of the new infrastructure bill is for infrastructure. The other 91% is pure bull shit.
Preaching to the choir brother, they've been "improving" I-95 in Jacksonville since i got here in 1986.

Preaching to the choir brother, they've been "improving" I-95 in Jacksonville since i got here in 1986.
Utah is actually really good at cfixing it’s highway infrastructure. Granted, no where near the population Florida has.

4. Control of the Senate. That was the last check on the Dems spending wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT