ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

DEI has consequences folks. You can't tell one race another is the root of all of your problems and avoid any repercussions.

I'm going to warn you, you better have a strong stomach if you watch this fight. Fairly certain that girl isn't going to make it...and if she does she'll never be the same.

01HRRF9V3ND77RGYFV0D66DZRM.jpeg

@DC407 @kalimgoodman

LSU is a disgrace they got their shit pushed

Oh no, they were in the locker room. Shame on them. What terrible humans. Lol, still can't believe people care about this in 2024. I remember so many people said hey were going to stop watching the NFL because of this, lol.

The player with the richest contract in the NBA is someone who fights for "social justice". You would probably call him woke, but with a $300 million contract he sure isn't broke.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Oh no, they were in the locker room. Shame on them. What terrible humans. Lol, still can't believe people care about this in 2024. I remember so many people said hey were going to stop watching the NFL because of this, lol.

The player with the richest contract in the NBA is someone who fights for "social justice". You would probably call him woke, but with a $300 million contract he sure isn't broke.
The player with the richest contract is currently China's b1tch. Oh and LSU got their asses kicked. Not that any of us watch chick basketball.

Last edited:
The player with the richest contract is currently China's b1tch. Oh and LSU got their asses kicked. Not that any of is watch chick basketball.
Lol, ok. I don't like LSU anyway but they've done this all year long. Still can't believe people care about the National Anthem issue. Just stupid to me, who cares if they didn't stick around for the National Anthem? Lol, @ grown men getting upset about this.

Last edited:
I hate to break this to you but all of your hard work on politics doesn't amount to a hill of beans. You have one vote (OK, if you're a democrat, you may have 2-3 but that's still nothing but a drop in the bucket). You really think you're changing any minds?

If you enjoy focusing a lot of your time on politics, that is fine but it's nothing more than a hobby.
I actually kind of agree with this. Politics is a proxy for war, violence and chaos. Politics is obviouly broken, and no one is being convinced. Thats why I focus on what comes next. War, violence and chaos. Thats what I am focused on being prepared for.

I agree with you. They are terrible humans. I cant believe people whine about slavery, jim crow and reparations and so forth in 2024.

China LOVES him and the NBA...but lets put our out of touch agendas above Country and be GOOD lefties. Aiding Ameroica's enemies for AT LEAST 6 decades that I know of.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3 and DC407

I just do not get how ANY American could justify disrespecting their Country

I just do not get how ANY American could justify disrespecting their Country
That's not disrespecting the country. LSU always goes into the locker room before the national anthem and reappears before the game. Nobody has said anything all year, now all of a sudden they're "disrespecting" the country with their pregame routine?

China LOVES him and the NBA...but lets put our out of touch agendas above Country and be GOOD lefties. Aiding Ameroica's enemies for AT LEAST 6 decades that I know of.
Lol, I don't think Jaylen Brown is really known that much in China. But carry on.

Lol, ok. I don't like LSU anyway but they've done this all year long. Still can't believe people care about the National Anthem issue. Just stupid to me, who cares if they didn't stick around for the National Anthem? Lol, @ grown men getting upset about this.
It doesn't change the fact that Lebron and the NBA are owned by China. Just look at the way Lebron and his roided flopping ass defends them. Won't be long before there are gay videos of Lebron and Puff Diddy/P Diddy/Puffy.

Reactions: NavigatorII
It doesn't change the fact that Lebron and the NBA are owned by China. Just look at the way Lebron and his roided flopping ass defends them. Won't be long before there are gay videos of Lebron and Puff Diddy/P Diddy/Puffy.
Lol, it doesn't change the fact that the player I referenced isn't LeBron. But keep going, this is really entertaining. You seemed to be obsessed with LeBron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT