ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

@BSC911 community wants Pride year

LGBTQ definitions every ally should know for Pride Month (and all year long)

gross-vomit.gif

Last edited:
Love it…..shaming the “ WOKE “ 👍🏻

Job Creators Network Launches ‘Rock the Woke’ Campaign to Shame Corporations Who Go Woke​

JCNmousebillboard2-640x480.jpg

Outstanding! We the People cannot WAIT to CRUSH the woke, BLM-NFL Democrat Party multi-millionaires' ratings even lower! Bring. It. On.

Michael Vick Says Colin Kaepernick Could Return as a Starting QB​

Former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick thinks that national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick is still starting quarterback material even though he hasn’t played for six years.

Vick, who was convicted on charges of dog fighting in 2007 and had to pause his NFL career while he served a 23-month prison sentence, retied in 2016 and toyed with becoming a sports broadcaster has some ideas about Kaepernick.

Jaime-Crawford_Getty-Images-640x480.jpg

Outstanding! We the People cannot WAIT to CRUSH the woke, BLM-NFL Democrat Party multi-millionaires' ratings even lower! Bring. It. On.

Michael Vick Says Colin Kaepernick Could Return as a Starting QB​

Former Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick thinks that national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick is still starting quarterback material even though he hasn’t played for six years.

Vick, who was convicted on charges of dog fighting in 2007 and had to pause his NFL career while he served a 23-month prison sentence, retied in 2016 and toyed with becoming a sports broadcaster has some ideas about Kaepernick.

Jaime-Crawford_Getty-Images-640x480.jpg

pig-fly.gif

So the child groomers at the Walt Disney Company decided to gay up the Toy Story franchise, and it not only laid an egg here in America, it bombed all over the world.

Last edited:
So the child groomers at the Walt Disney Company decided to gay up the Toy Story franchise, and it not only laid an egg here in America, it bombed all over the world.

Not only did they put in a lesbian kissing scene, they had to replace Tim Allen as the voice of Buzz, because they were afraid of what he might say if anyone asked about the scene, of course that is assuming he even would have agreed to be part of it.

Some of my cigar buddies still have Disney+ because they're fans of the Obi-Wan series and they ask me every week about it. I'm like a broken record telling them I dropped my subscription. Some people are too stubborn to admit they're supporting the enemy. Wokeism I guess.

@nail1988 in the head! Sorry about the band you admire, oh wait! My bad! SFB911 is an admitted fan of The Dixie Chicks, and Barbara Mandrell.

SFB was one of the 150 fans disappointed. Poor bastard.

"You go girls!!!"

BScuck

😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT