ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

Wah!!! We've a nation of puswahs!!!! My wife thinks this is hilarious.😂

It only took a major nose dive in their policy numbers to finally retract their statement. Those dipsh**s started going woke when they got rid of a fat white Jake to a not fat AA Jake from State Farm.
Exactly....Jake from State Farm put them on the map again and they screwed that up within a year.

Just another Hollywood trash-ass, pervy homo making like he's above the law.

That sucks. He used to be a great actor. Never was a matinee idol, but that guy could act his ass off. Just like Deniro and Robert Downey Jr, talented but complete effups as human beings. :mad:

Insta, what's the current status of the above? Did they still cancel them? I don't have either DirectTV or ATT.
They removed OANN the first of April, and they are still off.

But you can still have access to their stories at www.OANN.com/

I really miss them on Direct TV and I gave both Direct TV and ATT nasty-grams over it.
😡

Reactions: NavigatorII
E2fJjd7XoAIwQFj

Don’t go woke…. Get rich!!!

I love ❤️ it!

Nolte: Masculine, Pro-American ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Blasts to $146M Opening, Towers over Woke Flops​

topgun2boxoffice2-640x480.jpg

Don’t go woke…. Get rich!!!

I love ❤️ it!

Nolte: Masculine, Pro-American ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Blasts to $146M Opening, Towers over Woke Flops​

topgun2boxoffice2-640x480.jpg

The libtards weren't too happy about Rambo: Last Blood. Now waiting for the soy boy hollywood critics view on the latest Top Gun.
Mark Dice commented on it sometime before it was actually released how the libtards were triggered about the thug Mexican sex traffickers crossing the border for a piece of John Rambo.

Mark Dice commented on it sometime before it was actually released how the libtards were triggered about the thug Mexican sex traffickers crossing the border for a piece of John Rambo.
Yeah , cuz Los Coyotes NEVER cross the border to come at the US Military, the Border Patrol, or anyone else that earns their ire for their misdeeds.

Give me a f*cking break.

Reactions: NavigatorII
The libtards weren't too happy about Rambo: Last Blood. Now waiting for the soy boy hollywood critics view on the latest Top Gun.

5c643a45c5b0f6e7134484ccc248f2a5807f2631r1-480-200_hq.gif

Reactions: nail1988

Top Gun tells the ChiComs and all woke p#ssies to F-oFF 🤭🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

58464969-10868357-image-m-26_1653923373012.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Give us a review please!
For me, it was worth admission. Especially on $5 movie night/day on Tuesday's. As for the review, Jennifer Connelly is still a babe in her 50's. My prayers for Val Kilmer. Man, the cancer to his throat screwed him up.

not yet. My friends who have watched say it’ awesome 😎
I totally agree with your friends.

Haven't seen it yet, but have heard it is better then the original.
My 11 year grandson said he loved it better than the 1st Top Gun. Now he wants to watch it again.

ADVERTISEMENT