ADVERTISEMENT

Get woke go broke

From the comments section:
I hope Mike Lindell buys them in the bankruptcy sale and turns them into giant MY PILLOW STORES with a BIG Sign of him Laughing at the Left!

From the comments section:
I hope Mike Lindell buys them in the bankruptcy sale and turns them into giant MY PILLOW STORES with a BIG Sign of him Laughing at the Left!

😍

Bed Bath & Beyond's liquidity 'circles the drain,' BofA warns​

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bed-bath-beyonds-liquidity-bofa-warns-174305790.html

Bed Bath body and beyond CEO chit canned for going woke😎😎🇺🇸

Is it true they shut off their AC's just to lower expenses to make up for their sales slump?

Some of my cigar buddies still have Disney+ because they're fans of the Obi-Wan series and they ask me every week about it. I'm like a broken record telling them I dropped my subscription. Some people are too stubborn to admit they're supporting the enemy. Wokeism I guess.
We finally got around to canceling our planned disney vacation in December. I asked the person on the phone to put down why I was canceling. Who knows if they did, but I went on a 2 minute tirade.

I just can’t understand how anyone thinks it’s ok to discuss anything about sex/sexual orientation with 5 year olds. Yes, 5. FFS. Disney can piss off.

Is it true they shut off their AC's just to lower expenses to make up for their sales slump?

FACT

Reactions: instaGATOR
Love it! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Cuban-American UFC Star Digs Up Old Photo of Kaepernick, Says 'Cowards Like This Fool' Should Be Sent to Cuba​

UqyNg1f_d.webp

Love it! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Cuban-American UFC Star Digs Up Old Photo of Kaepernick, Says 'Cowards Like This Fool' Should Be Sent to Cuba​

UqyNg1f_d.webp

Wow. I did not know about this. More despicable behavior by the big dud. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
The(sort of) female version of Colon Kaep is still rotting in a Russian prison.

Had President Trump stayed in office like he should have, he'd have reached out to this lesbo-clown and got her out of there. But because it's Poopy Joe💩........well, Putin's just laughing his ass off already.

The moral fabric of this country is being broken down, and if you question it with a foundation of Biblical values, you are labeled a bigot.

Unless we turn to Jesus, and strong morals built upon his written word, things will get worse.

Christianity is under attack, and it’s not just the left.

Had President Trump stayed in office like he should have, he'd have reached out to this lesbo-clown and got her out of there. But because it's Poopy Joe💩........well, Putin's just laughing his ass off already.
Just knowing he(Griner) openly supports The Groper Joe, that alone merits many more days, weeks,months and/or years rotting in a Russian jail cell. So who's next to send over there?

We finally got around to canceling our planned disney vacation in December. I asked the person on the phone to put down why I was canceling. Who knows if they did, but I went on a 2 minute tirade.

I just can’t understand how anyone thinks it’s ok to discuss anything about sex/sexual orientation with 5 year olds. Yes, 5. FFS. Disney can piss off.
Proud of you for speaking up...but they truly believe that they are smarter than you and I...and no...it does not matter to them. Disney keeps doubling down on stupid

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
Watching others and whining does nothing of any consequence.

Getting up off asses and doing something constructive to make changes does.

Reactions: nail1988
The Groper Joe is sending money to the Ukrainians who are killing Russians. Uh yeah, Putin is just gonna release him and send him home.
suspect2.gif

The Groper Joe is sending money to the Ukrainians who are killing Russians. Uh yeah, Putin is just gonna release him and send him home.
suspect2.gif

It has a wife?

Last edited:
They both call each other wives, so does that mean that they flip a coin to find out who gets to wear the 'accessory' each night??? 😮
I would say that Britton Griner is the man/husband in the family since her, uh, well, common law companion took the Griner last name. Just like Butt Plug Pete, his soy boy companion took the Butt Plug last name as well.

I would say that Britton Griner is the man/husband in the family since her, uh, well, common law companion took the Griner last name. Just like Butt Plug Pete, his soy boy companion took the Butt Plug last name as well.
Just guessing here, but the one with the most money/power keeps their name....

Reactions: gatordad3
What a POS

Enes Kanter Freedom Blasts LeBron James over Brittney Griner Comment: ‘You Are Free to Leave’​

Former Boston Celtics star Enes Kanter Freedom tore into LeBron James for implying that WNBA star Brittney Griner may not want to return to the United States after being imprisoned in Russia.

Just like the other stay woke get broke companies. Dumbasses!

Key quotes from article.
But now they’re being forced to lay off a staggering 160 employees on the management level in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

What happened? The same thing that happens to many modern businesses nowadays, they went woke and now they’re going broke. Like every other instance of the “get woke go broke” pattern, Victoria’s Secret decided to abandon its concentration on feminine beauty and empowerment through femininity in order to embrace LGBT sentiments and transgenderism.

Victoria’s Secret turned its back on women while still trying to sell women’s products to them, and women shrugged them off as a result.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT